The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 11
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Weekend Tales-Yakuza owned resort

Jack Cheung ,and his family left HK airport via business Class to Singapore

His wife and 2 sons were excited about new resort.
Jack was excited at 1st but once he knew about Batam Beach Resort exclusive paradise . He kinda of regret ,inviting his family to vacation
He was worried now, thinking of plan to go there without knowledge of family.

As he noticed his wife and kids were sleeping, he took out phone to DM hotel mgt via telegram. informing that he would wear mask, glass, and wearing tee and pants, his wife wearing blue blouse and white pant.

30 minutes later,someone from hotel replied ,saying it has taken note and driver would pick them up at arrival hall.
It further add that arrangement had been made . It had arranged someone to take him away from his family.

Jack was impressed with resort service.

Meanwhile, the yacht stopped moving in the middle of sea near Batam Island

Captain and his ship crew knocked on door of the room where Seikuyu was staying.

Seikuyu opened the door and she was dragged out of the room and taken to the captiain cabin where he told her he wanted service from her.

Seikuyu nodded (she was resigned to fate)
She removed her nightie and lowered her panties, and looked at them
Crews cheered , captain smiled .
She went towards him, frenching him

He caressing her breasts, and then squeezed her buttocks,

He stopping frenching process, tellling her to suck his dick
She meekly went down, pulling down his pants and his underwear

He looked at his cheering crews and smiled

She licked his balls, like expert
Later, she sucked his penis, and then BBBJing

She looked at him with submissive (Imagine Eelyn Kok looking at you as she kneeling and BBBJing you..)

She asked him politely to turn around till his ass facing her face

Captain eye lit up and smiled at his cheering team

She pried open his ass and began to lick his ass

Captain shouted wow..

Wat a gem! he compliment her for a good service

Continued later..get ready to work as dishwasker in TT
Old Today, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 9
MerriamWebster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMerriamWebster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMerriamWebster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope to read more updates.
Old Today, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 9
plumcot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplumcot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplumcot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice story, support !!
Old Today, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10564 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumcot View Post
Very nice story, support !!
Agree with you, support too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1