The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Wah fucking almost whole day raining….. nice fuck weather.
Old 06-09-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 13
asdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Wah fucking almost whole day raining….. nice fuck weather.
Yes Axl Rose, u got story to share?
Old 06-09-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10479 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkie View Post
Yes Axl Rose, u got story to share?
Usually pictures, no story
Old 07-09-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Hehehehe ok lah quick one not kuch happenings since i have regular gal have to save cum hehehe.
Last weekend got my usual pt cleaner to come and do clean and iron. Btw if y’all back read this is the butch looking maid from my previous posts. Sometimes she cums over w a friend to finish up faster and sometimes alone. This time she came w her friend. Me saturday just emptied chamber so was not thinking much hahaha. So after finish cleaning halfway her fren started ironing in room while G was cleaning living room…… when she bent over in front of me to vacumm i just grabed her ass. She try to avoid but i insisted and stood up and started rubbing her from behind she say cannot her fren might see…… took her hand and pit in boxers… wah me was hard already. Inceeased tv volume and pulled her to toilet. Pulled up her shirt and started sucking her tits while she rubbed me cock… sometimes she just jerks me off but today suddenly horny so after pulled dowm her shorts and bent her over. Rubbed my cock abit and shoved my cock in her tight pussy….just pumped and grabed her tits fast and furious….. felt the end cumming pulled out and came on her back and floor �� hahaha took her hand and placed on my wet and hard cock she jerked until empty then told me to go back living room forst while she clean up my cum and mess….. went back a happy and satisfied man. Had a good nap after they finished. The end…..
now midweek passed weekend cumming… have a good fuck!

Last edited by axlrose; 07-09-2023 at 09:21 AM.
Old 08-09-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
flamingo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflamingo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hope there more story
Old 09-09-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Hehehehe will try bro. Thanks for reading.
Old 09-09-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10479 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Oops my bad. Got story after all
Old 11-09-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Crap. Another week start again. Back to the fucking rat race.
Old 13-09-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Midweek blues……..
Old 15-09-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Fucking with a view…..
Old 18-09-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster

Monday’s a bitch…… hope all gave a good week.
Old 19-09-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quick story time. Me n my girl went to VN and got an overnight HB cruise. My gal is 1.67 36C but looks bigger slim and athlethic. After boarding the main ship and having lunch we finally went in our cabin. See see around hahaha after relaxing abit decided to follow the tour. So we changed while watching my gal changed started getting horny…. Ended up frenching and she went down on me and started sucking and licking my cock. She does this thing where she deepthroats and licks the base of the shaft fucking shiok. After i laid her down and started fucking her and sucking her tits. After she cum we switched and she started riding me. Love seeing her on top when she gets high she something lick her nipples hehehe and she can cum multiple times and is a gusher. After she satisfied herself hehehe multiple times told her lets go out to the balcony she was wearing her 2pc and we just slide the bottom to the side and i bent her over for doggy. Damn exciting luckily cabin beside us nobody in balcony. After awhile i sat down and she rode me again til i can feel her water soaking my balls…. She continued to ride until i released all my cum inside…. Just then those small boats selling drinks and snacks started coming over hahaha we were staying on the top floor and lower floor cabins were buying stuff so she just stayed sitting down while waiting my cock was still hard so she was slowly grinding…… wah cock still hard after the small boats start go we went back bedroom as other boats start coming to view and i just rammed her doggy til i finally released round 2. Quickly dressed up and followed tour. During tour she kept saying my cum is dripping hahahaha. That was a good experience. Enjoy bros!
Old 19-09-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Crime scene hahahaha.
Old 21-09-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster

Thirsty Thursday…..
Old 23-09-2023, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Pump them full of cum is the best feeling haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1