The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-12-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
recently met one thai dancer at OT, knn face like 35-40yrs old say she earning money to finish her uni education.. i ask her your age the uni still admit meh.. she scold me tii paak.. then ask her friends don't come my table.. i guess thailand also have lifelong learning..
5555 that's a good one!
Old 21-12-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun be surprised that there are students of old age taking postgraduate in Uni, some even grand pa/ma type but for an entertainment ger to study so much, chances are slim, almost 0. BTW u should ask her, why she needs so much money to finish education??
i think now she dulan me cannot ask liao.. is it too late now to say sorry?
Old 21-12-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think now she dulan me cannot ask liao.. is it too late now to say sorry?
Now then I know u like MILF... 35-40 yrs gers.
Old 21-12-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Now then I know u like MILF... 35-40 yrs gers.
too young for me, best is som tum aunty near my office entrance the overhead bridge..
Old 21-12-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
too young for me, best is som tum aunty near my office entrance the overhead bridge..
You also same as bro PleasePCC that likes over ripe fruits.
Old 21-12-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 10
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
....PleasePCC that likes over ripe fruits.
The "Force" is strong in overripe fruits.....rise LJ rise.....
Fab 5 can take short vacation when overripe fruits are available.
Old 22-12-2016, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Loneliness leads to PCC.
PCC leads to the dark side!
Old 22-12-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Last weekend I had been playing a social site called thaifriendly.com. I only reg as free member so I need wait 10min to post message to the girl, so i usually ask for their line to easy for further chat. Some famous girl (that received a lot message) they force us to become premium member (paid member) in order can post a message to them. I skipped those as i do not want to pay for the member fee. last 3 day i had spammed over 50 girls (those that i feel is cute / pretty), hit rate only like 2 to 3, added their facebook and seem legit. (I am not handsome, rich or korea superstar). But it is nice to chat and knew new ppl. For those who want get laid, i think it is hard as most of them only want to be friend or finding true BF/Husband. Thats all for my sharing.
Just an update of my fishing progress.

1). 24 years old, look cute and just fresh grad into working society. Told her i will be in bangkok, But she need work 6 days a week, so not manage to meet up. So might contact her again next time.

2). 30 years old, very hot and sexy body. Till the point that i scare is ladyboy because during a week of chat she keep sending of her sexy body and selfie pic (not nude or bra). Had voice and video check, confirm is lady. Agree to stay with me, But she said she want to sleep sofa, . Then i told her that she is too hot and i will fxxk her, she seems not refuse but also not agree, keep saying we just friend. I expect she will either ask for money or just ask me to get lost, she so far still haven't. I afraid is a scam.. Will report again after next week.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 22-12-2016 at 10:06 AM.
Old 23-12-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best place to party and meet attractive young girls are in THERMAE Coffee Shop, forget gogo bars! THERMAE is located at Corner of Sukhumvit Soi 15! (In the basement of Ruamchitt Hotel) If you have questions, just send me a PM.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
555, let PCC

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-12-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Loneliness leads to PCC.
PCC leads to the dark side!
Darkside is poking your dick into another man asshole.
Old 23-12-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Darkside is poking your dick into another man asshole.
Wah piangz that's very DARKKK 555!
Old 23-12-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
dragonbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a short FR from me,

I just came back for business trip to bangkok and stayed and gr***d mercure fort**e. Feel greatful the location is close to alaina, emannuelle and the merci, 1 MRT stop away. Hotel is good location near the MRT but problem is hotel using lift access card, so am not comfortable to get call girl in room. Had to register etc etc

Day 1,
------------
just arrived evening, then for starter I ask for hotel massage,just to get genuine massage. Hotel charge 900 baht for massage by lady in 30s for 1.5 hour. Nice body. Lastly I agreed for FJ for 2000 baht,after decent massage.

Name : I forgot to ask.lol.
Body : 8/10, nice body becos I ask slim gurl
Height Weight : 158 cm / 55 Kg
Boob : 34B 7/10
Face : 6/10
FJ : 7/10
BJ : 7/10
Conclusion : Ok for starter after arrived. Just to get the feel.lol.but I know outside can get for 2000 baht ( not include the 900 for massage ), one shoot, I can get better deal

Day 2
------------
At night I went to merci by foot, slow but able to reach, opposite swisshotel. I should have use the MRT, thot it was near. I came inside and see at least 30 girls line up sitting with red tag.the papa show me three package, lowest is 2000 baht, 3500 baht and 4000 baht for 1.5 hours. I choose the girl in yellow V18 if not mistaken, for 2000 baht. After pay, go to room with round tub and king size bed, cozy :

Name : Fon
Height Weight : 155 cm / 55 Kg
Boob : 4/10 not for boob lover
FJ : 8/10 she said my didi is big and she came two times
Conclusion : Ok I add extra 700 Baht so that I can get second shot.she really like me do her, all wet, she said am a good player.lol. Get her line and still communicate with her. I wanna go there again becoz they have better gurls but I dont want her to see me there again next day .lol.so I try to find other place

Day 3
------------
I went to Darling massage, it was already around 930pm, I was busy shopping hence bit late. only like 10 gurls around. Some look old, then I spot one gem, smile at me but a bit tanned, but her body is great, balanced. All gurls flat rate at 2500 Baht, 1.5 hours and mami said it was late so this is just left

Name : Koi
Height Weight : 155 cm / 50 Kg
Boob : 9/10 I have to say her boobs is very nice round and original,with only little tip protruding
FJ : 8/10 she came two times, she said mine is medium size haha
Conclusion : she asked me if wanna have thresum with her friend for added 1000 baht but at that time I am so tired and it was almost their closing time. So I reject. I believe she wanna help her lesby friend. Also give her some tips. Take her Line messenger and finish off.

-------------------------------------------------
Next day I fly off in the evening, I just spend my time shop my stuff, I dont think I can do it again at that time.

Hope it beneficial to others.
Old 24-12-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbee View Post
Just a short FR from me,

Hope it beneficial to others.

Hello DragonBee,

Thanks for the FR.
Seems like you liked the hotel location and didn't like the hotel itself.
That was also my experience staying there once long time ago. I did not like that hotel due to management and staff attitude.

A better accommodation option in the same area is Amanta Hotel and Residence at Rachada Soi 5. This is service apartment style hotel feature 1-bedroom suite with Jacuzzi tube and an OK swimming pool. Hotel Amanta is just couple of MRT stop to Hway Kwang.

Merci is a good place. I supposed Merci business had vastly improved ever since closing of neighbor Nataree.

And yes, hotel massage anywhere in Thailand is rarely just massage only.
It invariably ends same same as what is on AV clips.
Old 24-12-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

We all believe in Santa whether Christmas Trees were tall or Christmas Trees were small for us.

"From North Pole with LOVE" is the theme on this day and night.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to all of you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1