The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yourDoctor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Voluptous 22yo china meimei to service you till song-song (pic incl.)

bro, can i have her contact? :P
hehehe...
thanks in advance~
Old 05-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
diexter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can send me yan zi's contact? thanks!
Old 07-04-2009, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
anakinjedi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanakinjedi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bros, please don't ask for contact in the thread. it's meant for sharing FRs. drop me a pm if you want her ctc.

caught a glimpse of her in another guy's car earlier. she looked happy, so i'm happy for her.

To all kind bros who appreciate my posts, please UP me if you can. Thank you!

And to all zappers, please leave your nick behind so I can return favour. Thank you.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
RegularJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro darth vader....

i just visited your link at your signature... wah dao eh...now i see what kinda girls attract you....all super duper chio SYT...and i am left to assume that the few FLs you recommended to us, sure must have some standard...

that said...i'll line one up within the next 2 weeks ..to test water...and i am pretty sure, i wont have any regrets...

kudos to you bro yan dao...

2010 : Christyx2,ZiXuanx12 and counting
Old 07-04-2009, 02:18 AM
Samster

anakinjedi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanakinjedi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro RegularJoe, based on my postings in my picture thread, yes, they are the ones i love to bonk but hardly can find such high standards. maybe i'm new to this and no one intro yet. but the 2 FLs that i intro, i think their service level is average to good. looks-wise average or so only, so better not keep expectations high or else easily disappointed.

i believe the FLs you tried are better looking cos i can see so many good reviews. perhaps one day i'll find a high standard one to intro! wish the day comes soon!!!

And to all zappers, please leave your nick behind so I can return favour. Thank you.
Old 07-04-2009, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all bros,

My FR as promised to AJedi Bro. Picked her up at designated location and popped by to nearest transit lovenest. Once in the room, i took a smoke break while making small talk with her. Asked her to take a shower first while i finished my ciggie but she offered to shower together with a smile. (To me this is good service attitude).

Shower-->I thought maybe it was gonna be another sop kinda thing but boy was i suprised. She took great care to soap my entire body, used boobs to massage my back at the same time licked my nipples and neck. Rinsed off and bbbj me. A lot of teasing and foreplay in the shower. Excellent!

Massage-->She offered me a massage with oil which i gratefully accepted. It wasnt great, but at least it was comfortable enuff with considerable sensual strokes across my ass and balls area.

Action-->Catbath, BBBJ & balls sucking for 5 mins, protection on and proceeded with FJ. Cowgirl me for a while then could sense she was a bit tired. So switched to missionary where i gave her a good romping for at least ten mins. She was quite proactive, meeting my thrusts and moaning away. Finally unloaded in spoon position.

Looks:6~6.5 (She isnt exactly a looker, but she has a sweet smile)
Body:6.5 (A little fleshy around waist and thighs)
Breasts: 7/10 (Quite big, i think around C- cup, huge brown nips, soft)
Ass: 6/10 (Ass is small as compared to her body, a little sag)
Massage:6.5/10 (It was OK)
BBBJ:6.5~7/10 (Not too bad, though i felt suction not strong enuff)
FJ:7/10 (Quite responsive)
Service: 7.5 (I felt pampered during the shower and massage)
Attitude: 8/10 (Would give her a decent rating for attitude as she was always smiling and obliging)

In general the session was enjoyable and pleasant. Thanks to AJedi Bro for her ctc. Up u 2 pts.

Happy Bonking!
HYB07
Old 07-04-2009, 05:24 AM
Samster

HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Paiseh Bro AnakinJedi, cant up you 2 pts as i didnt realise someone zapped me. Will definitely up you whenever possible.

My Sincere Apologies to you
HYB07
Old 07-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks to bro anakinjedi lobang.

Makaned her yesterday afternoon. She has great service and attitude. Offered me a package like hot/cold BBBJ, oil rub on back..... I only keen to attack her firm and well shaped tits. And her delicious nipples.

Looks so-so, but who cares. Nice bum to me for doggie and great tits overwrite her shortcoming. Great dimples smile. Her 22 yo also relate to nice complexion.

Chatty and likes to giggle like a little gal, indeed she is. When give her $10 extra for her professionalism, she asked me why got ten bucks more for her? Alamak, this type of BLUR BLUR attitiude (dun care real or fake), listen already aslo SONG!!!! Heee.... But she does look bit SOTONG to me.

In a nutshell, those nice tits lover, can think to UP her. If quality fails you, pls dun look for the wildbeast hor... heee....

Damage : $70 + $10 tips + room/cap charges.

Cheers.

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 07-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Samster

Thanks to a kind soul Bro who up me 5 pts (you know who you are ). Bro anakinjedi, i have added to your reputation. Thanks once again for sharing ctc with me.

HYB07
Old 07-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

thank you bro HYB07 and wildbeast for your FRs. sometimes looks take a backseat when service excels. this 燕子 fits the bill very well when it comes to good service and tip-top GFE.

more contacts given out. happy and safe cheonging!

p.s: HBY07, thanks for your pts! i've upped you back. may the force be with you!

Old 08-04-2009, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
Taurus_Heaven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTaurus_Heaven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks TS for the contact of this gal. Was walking ard GL at wee hour but no sight of any gals at lor 6, 8 & 10. The best part is at lor 12 where a few gals was standing opps H81 and 2 cops was standing abt 50 meters away yet nothing had happened. Really amazing!!! After walking a few lor and found nothing attractive, so called her and responded that she is free. Met her at GL lor 39 and begin with this sexisfied sexxion. Below are the stats: -

Name: 燕子 Yan-zi
Province: ChongQing
Look: 6.5/10 young (face slightly round and not looker but grow as look longer)
Complexion: Very smooth!!
Boobs: 8/10 abt cup C and does gave boob massage. (sensitive nipple)
Body: 6.5/10 be better if she slim down abit.
Fingering: chance by fingreing her abit while she catbath me as I fondling her boobs & nipples where she moans sexy
Frenching: NO
BBBJ: 7.5/10 quite nice with hot/cold BBBJ
Pussy-licking: did not try but will try to do so if RTF
FJ: 8/10 love to see her boobs bouncing and her sexy moans.
RTF: most probably.
Damage: $70 + tips + own cd + room.

Bros whom are interested in trying this gal, kindly PM the threadstarter for contact. Cheers...

25 Oct till 7 Nov 2011
Old 08-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus_Heaven View Post
Thanks TS for the contact of this gal. Was walking ard GL at wee hour but no sight of any gals at lor 6, 8 & 10. The best part is at lor 12 where a few gals was standing opps H81 and 2 cops was standing abt 50 meters away yet nothing had happened. Really amazing!!! After walking a few lor and found nothing attractive, so called her and responded that she is free. Met her at GL lor 39 and begin with this sexisfied sexxion. Below are the stats: -
Now then I know you also try FLs in Singapore. Do remember our date next month.

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 08-04-2009, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 22
hotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to Bro TS, had Yan Zi for a session recently. Here is the brief FR.

Name: Yan-zi
Province: ChongQing
Look: 6.5/10 (a bit square jawed with a slight protruding chin)
Complexion: Smooth but seems sticky (like she applied cream all over or just
sweat) not conducive to raba raba
Boobs: 8/10 C cup and gives great boob massage. The titfuck was oso very
nice
Body: 7/10 would be higher if she can knock off 5 kgs
BBBJ: 7.5/10 quite nice with hot BBBJ
FJ: 7/10 would be more enjoyable but her thigh size made missionary a bit of
a chore
RTF: likely
Overall : Nice and good company
Damage: $70 + tips + own cd + room.

Old 09-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
charlie tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakinjedi View Post
dunno what happened to my initial thread...

was having beer with a few khakis and we drank quite a lot, so got me horny. then we saw this young girl approach and funny thing is she made eye contact with me and so tried my luck to see if she's a FL. told her she look blur and ask if need help (i know... my siening skills not good lah), and she said no - waiting for a friend. i asked if she wanted to sit down with us while she waits and she agreed. we had a short chat and to cut long story short, we went to a hotel.

in the room, she started to tease me by doing a strip-dance. soon, we got our clothes off and hopped into the shower. the bathing was routine, but I already had an erection seeing those huge boobs on a young girl's body. took the chance to tune her nipples and can see that she likes that if i do it gently. the boob rub on my back was so shiok and relaxing, i wanted more!

we dried up and on the bed, she started to give me an oil massage on some parts of my body, which was comparable to the massage parlours but only thing is it was a short while only. what followed was some nice body rub in a china style manner. then a little carressing by her and i didn't know she had prepared a cup of warm water and she sipped some into her mouth and sucked my dick! the feeling was heavenly and had the urge to cum already. i signalled her to cap me and then started to bonk her in missionary position. had a few hard pumps and can see her huge boobs swaying up and down - a must-try for big boobs lover.

then changed to doggie position and i shot a huge load out after whacking her bum red! i think the alcohol helped numb my dick if not with a few strokes surely all my armies will be deployed.

we rested and she wiped my sweat off and we chit-chat a bit before showering. overall, a nice bonk.

i told her that her service is good and will help her recommend bros. she's a gentle lady, so guys who visit her, please be nice to her.

due to the need to screen requests, i may take some time to reply, so bros be patient.

Name: 燕子 (Yan4 Zi3) Yan-zi
Look: 7/10 young and will be 8pts if slim down more (face bit broad)
Complexion: Very smooth!!
Boobs: 8/10 think it's a C at least, don't believe, when she boob massage you, you'll know
Body: 6.5/10 be better if she slim down abit.
Fingering: didn't try
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Yes, with rather nice strokes on your prick
Pussy-licking: not sure she allow, but didn't try as wanted to bonk her asap!
FJ: 8/10 love to see her boobs swing up and down, and her nice moans.
RTF: probably
Damage: $70/1hr/1shot + own cd + room (tips allowed)

Please SMS/call her in mandarin preferably. She knows some english but very little.

here's her picture:-
http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/3/30/2385111/yz.jpg
Hi Bro ,

Care to share her no
Old 10-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
simpleson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, i think the pic link is down. care to repost pic?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1