The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Marcel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Teens going to pertain

Oh please petain and desker have been in existence for a long long time and all along it always had that kind of reputation so of course many young boys would visit there. I bet some of those lao uncles visited petain when they were teens.
Old 24-01-2012, 04:08 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ilovesingapore is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

honestly, teens like me go there kay po only. no balls to enter room. any petain too low class liao. I see a lot of FW.
Old 24-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
SKILLFULL LICK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Damn! I had my 1st, an FL, when I was 23! And I never looked back, he-he. She was pretty, smooth, fair skin, with Chinese looks. It was in Butuan City in Mindanao, Imperial Hotel, never took note of the date, but I do remember her name, Marifel.

Then I went to SG May of 1996 and in June of the same, PT was introduced to me. My first session was with Mas H10R11, a 'brown sugar'! She was ooozing with sex appeal! First time I saw her, I was like, damn! I have got to give her a go, and I did!

Just sharing, thanks.

Cheers.
Yes bro...i can still remember Mas...quite a looker slim with dyed shoulder length hair..she put on an anklet too so when i lift up her leg to bonk her hmmm...real sexy leg with soft moan..she is in cat $40 and i can say she provide decent service lah..but too bad cannot french lor!!i got to know her when she's 28, told me she was born in 1967(few years older than me) from either malacca or ipoh cannot remember liao!!anyway,she looks very very sexy when she put on kebaya,i've got a chance see her strip her kebaya during 1 of my session with her..hehe..

Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say, 'We're Liverpool'.

BILL SHANKLY OBE
(1913-1981)
Old 24-01-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Finally! Yes Bro, Mas was a gem indeed! I do remember the anklet!

Agree, as a 'brown sugar' she don't allow frenching. But Julia H02R08 (retired) does! In those days I go for 'brown sugars' because I like big fat ass. But they do not allow to neither lick nor paint. There was another one in former H30 I think, 1st room on your left when you enter, her name was Julia also. In H22R08 there was Farrah, retired also. I did RTF Mas a couple of times until one day she was no more. I miss them.

Anyways, will arrange to ups your points once I regain power!

Happy Lunar New Year.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKILLFULL LICK View Post
Yes bro...i can still remember Mas...quite a looker slim with dyed shoulder length hair..she put on an anklet too so when i lift up her leg to bonk her hmmm...real sexy leg with soft moan..she is in cat $40 and i can say she provide decent service lah..but too bad cannot french lor!!i got to know her when she's 28, told me she was born in 1967(few years older than me) from either malacca or ipoh cannot remember liao!!anyway,she looks very very sexy when she put on kebaya,i've got a chance see her strip her kebaya during 1 of my session with her..hehe..
Old 24-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
SKILLFULL LICK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Finally! Yes Bro, Mas was a gem indeed! I do remember the anklet!

Agree, as a 'brown sugar' she don't allow frenching. But Julia H02R08 (retired) does! In those days I go for 'brown sugars' because I like big fat ass. But they do not allow to neither lick nor paint. There was another one in former H30 I think, 1st room on your left when you enter, her name was Julia also. In H22R08 there was Farrah, retired also. I did RTF Mas a couple of times until one day she was no more. I miss them.

Anyways, will arrange to ups your points once I regain power!

Happy Lunar New Year.

Cheers.
Yes bro...i can still remembered back in 1991-1993,1 of the brown sugar located at H7 Level 2 Rm next to current Ann..WOW that 1 power man!!her name is Yati..Long hair with natural curl,165/50 in body size,boobs estimated
34C with dark nipples.

She caught my attention in 1 fine day when i made my trip up to take a look when she talking to a apek..just imagine during that time she just wrap herself up with a light blue tower,using that type of looking down at the a pek facial expression glancing him from head to toe 60%,togather with 40% of CFM looks..saying something in malay like "want to fuck me come inside my room lah,stand here look at me for what"..that apek lan lan follow her in,before she close her door she make eyes contact with me,that made me decided to up her next.

Few days later when i go and look for her,luckily she is working.When she see me she gives me type slutish smile like "see..i know u will come and look for me"We speak using simple English..Just to shared with you and all bros here,20 yrs ago my personally experience in most of the WL in petain was ALL COMMANDOS ONE!!Service good or not still very daring commandos..here u just need a bit of imagination of what i mean.Now when i think back..even given a chance,i will not do it again!!

Ok back to yati..she charge me $30..but i spend almost 2 hrs in her room..french many many...bbbj out of the world,but no cim.Fj only missionary her juice also many many!!!At the end of my session,our whole body sweat and sticky like hell...Oh yes,she will get really turn on when i lick her feet and suck her toe!!Those days and gem hard to find already lah..she retired for good at the age of 28,and she told me she born in 1967.

Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say, 'We're Liverpool'.

BILL SHANKLY OBE
(1913-1981)
Old 25-01-2012, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
saint99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Haha. i am 18 too anyone keen to bring me go tour haha
Old 25-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Aiyah! I missed this one, Yati! Those times I stil blur-blur and never explore, some more I no budget scare waste my vitamin M.

Thanks for sharing Bro!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKILLFULL LICK View Post
Yes bro...i can still remembered back in 1991-1993,1 of the brown sugar located at H7 Level 2 Rm next to current Ann..WOW that 1 power man!!her name is Yati..Long hair with natural curl,165/50 in body size,boobs estimated
34C with dark nipples.

She caught my attention in 1 fine day when i made my trip up to take a look when she talking to a apek..just imagine during that time she just wrap herself up with a light blue tower,using that type of looking down at the a pek facial expression glancing him from head to toe 60%,togather with 40% of CFM looks..saying something in malay like "want to fuck me come inside my room lah,stand here look at me for what"..that apek lan lan follow her in,before she close her door she make eyes contact with me,that made me decided to up her next.

Few days later when i go and look for her,luckily she is working.When she see me she gives me type slutish smile like "see..i know u will come and look for me"We speak using simple English..Just to shared with you and all bros here,20 yrs ago my personally experience in most of the WL in petain was ALL COMMANDOS ONE!!Service good or not still very daring commandos..here u just need a bit of imagination of what i mean.Now when i think back..even given a chance,i will not do it again!!

Ok back to yati..she charge me $30..but i spend almost 2 hrs in her room..french many many...bbbj out of the world,but no cim.Fj only missionary her juice also many many!!!At the end of my session,our whole body sweat and sticky like hell...Oh yes,she will get really turn on when i lick her feet and suck her toe!!Those days and gem hard to find already lah..she retired for good at the age of 28,and she told me she born in 1967.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
OfAge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going there next friday. Its my first time. But which girls do you guys recommend?
Old 08-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster

Welcome to PT Bro!

I recommend H02R05, H02R16, H10R04, H10R11, H10R12, H22R20.

That's it for now. The rest you can browse through my signature: Latest Updates Petain S-List (PSL)

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfAge View Post
I'm going there next friday. Its my first time. But which girls do you guys recommend?
Old 08-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

some time back , i seen on and off ite boys with motor helmets in hands dressed in their maroon polo tees tt has a ite logo patronising pertain. they probably come after sch and the wls cant tell tt they r school boys. one wl told me if kena such customer during checking of their cards by AV ... will tio bery jia liat esp if the boy nt 18 yet
Old 08-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!

If a boy is old enough to join the army and be trained to kill and die for country, why no be allowed to go Pertain? Once NS is supposed to be a man. 18 or 19 depends if still in school, if yes, then its wrong, boy boy should go home and study, don't waste daddy's money.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 15
boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!

There is no right or wrong in this topic... I don't judge them... coz I'm young and hot-blooded too... hehe

Boy
Old 08-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 14
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Teenagers going to Petain or any red light district isn't uncommon. Ever heard of father and son? My friend was brought to Keong Siak by his father a long time ago obviously. The father was worried that his son doesn't use condom when the son screws his then girlfriend. So the father brought the son to KS so that he knows his son for sure that his son fucks with a condom. $50 for sex then. So guess which era?

Weird logic I know but such families do exist. So whenever my friend goes back to KS on his own, his father will learn about it from the WLs. The father got to teach him not to spend so much of his pocket money on commercial sex subsequently. I know all these because during my time, friends do talk to each other about such stuff.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

You have a point there Bro.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixer View Post
If a boy is old enough to join the army and be trained to kill and die for country, why no be allowed to go Pertain? Once NS is supposed to be a man. 18 or 19 depends if still in school, if yes, then its wrong, boy boy should go home and study, don't waste daddy's money.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

Hmmm.....good educational stuff and bonding some more.

I try to ups you to full power (power 1 in your case) but must post/contribute more. You only have 6 posts Bro!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
Teenagers going to Petain or any red light district isn't uncommon. Ever heard of father and son? My friend was brought to Keong Siak by his father a long time ago obviously. The father was worried that his son doesn't use condom when the son screws his then girlfriend. So the father brought the son to KS so that he knows his son for sure that his son fucks with a condom. $50 for sex then. So guess which era?

Weird logic I know but such families do exist. So whenever my friend goes back to KS on his own, his father will learn about it from the WLs. The father got to teach him not to spend so much of his pocket money on commercial sex subsequently. I know all these because during my time, friends do talk to each other about such stuff.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1