The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post

This 1 i agree with u say. He no newbie,he more look like promoting personal driver to me. Taxi driver walk out any btm harbour can have many. All taxi driver there outside btm any harbour can bring anyone anywhere as long as u pay. No taxi driver is reliable like nono say b4.

up yr pts so to have power to u.
Hahahaha, I have to agree. Rates for drivers are negotiable. about 300K to 450K per day, no more than that. I don't take taxi becos I have my own car. Petrol for a day is about 150k for whole day of travel. So the rest is their income.

Taxi drivers are NOT reliable, they earn commission if they take you to find gals, n will always quote a higher price for you to mark down. Always remember to nego for ANYTHING, other than fixed price in malls.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-07-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty_mouse View Post
Speedy recovery to him.
Thank you. Haiz...too bad he pass on while on the way to Sillypore and wasnt able to make it to SGH yesterday. I tht he is going to be all right from yesterday...but this morning...haiz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I am pretty sure u have learnt a trick or two from your veteran satpam.
I sure did,he is the man who help me recce An Shun Travel (becos i dont want to rely solely on Kaha) when he is in Batam,recommend me all the good food around as well as how much locals are paying versus tourist. He is also the guy who brought me to some kosts in Batam which are away from NED to look see look see the available girls there and prevents me from getting chop carrot head by the local taxi drivers.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-07-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
sound like very serious,hope he well soon.
He passed away before he is able to reach SGH as according to the other security guards who told me this morning when i reach my work place. The duty security manager of the building is now clearing his stuffs at his work place.

A very hardworking guy as i have known him for a few years,working practically 24 hours round the clock,12 hour night shift in my office building and another 8 hours day shift at another building. He's a 81 years old man who is always cheerful ,always smiling,leaving behind his children and grandchildren in Sillypore and a wife in Batam with a young daughter.

I believe,he passed away peacefully and there dont seems to have any drag on his passing on.

According to his current colleagues,his dying wish is to be buried in Batam and the last i heard about an hour ago, they are in the midst of moving his body back to Batam to locate a burial ground. Hope all's well in the process.

I feel sad about this incident,but i also envy him.

Rest in peace,Samat.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 21-07-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wysiwyg1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
To all the bros, 1st of all sry I dint mean to promote any driver or anything.. lemme clear this up. When I say I frequent batam, it's with frens and family.. so that's why no chance to try out the places.. as for calling it HC instead of massage place/spa, sry I donno the exact terminology to use.. I was just trying to be helpful but I doubt u guys got see my genuine intention. As for no balls to go solo altho I know driver personally, it's cos I nvr travelled alone all that.. sorry lar guys; I really didn't mean to offend anyone or say wrong thing one sia.. it's ok if u zap me or anything, I'm just sharing what much I know and can do. I oso only just read bro nono1973 last update so I didn't follow when his next trip update or if he will jio me. Paiseh.
Old 21-07-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
According to his current colleagues,his dying wish is to be buried in Batam and the last i heard about an hour ago, they are in the midst of moving his body back to Batam to locate a burial ground. Hope all's well in the process.

Rest in peace,Samat.
May he rest in peace too..

Batam is a better place for retirement. I am sure he loves batam more than Singapore. More quiet n more relax, more beautiful scene.

I guess at this age, still working is just to earn some money to feed his family in Batam. Overall, it seems he had enjoyed his last days here.

R

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Chrisng21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Yo bros , long long time no see, just appearing to show face lol

Sad to hear about your friend bro nono, may he rest in peace, my leave only got approved on this aug1st and 2nd, so me and my friend going up on the weekend , sigh no choice, hard to get leave approval this mth , hope to join u again soon bro nono
Cheers all
Happy bonking!!!
Old 21-07-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I sure did,he is the man who help me recce An Shun Travel (becos i dont want to rely solely on Kaha) when he is in Batam,recommend me all the good food around as well as how much locals are paying versus tourist. He is also the guy who brought me to some kosts in Batam which are away from NED to look see look see the available girls there and prevents me from getting chop carrot head by the local taxi drivers.
my condolences to you.. he sounds like a sifu to u.. may he rest in peace..
Old 21-07-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Mayb can link up wit u on yr 2nd day.

Will pm u on 27th wen i arrived.
Sure bro..i will be online. You reach your Hotel then PM me your available link up timing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Not at all, certainly
Thank you for you help,bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
LOL a convoy ! hmmm... maybe get a polisi bike-motorcade too ! Now THAT would be too-kool LOOOOL. Jokes aside, OK, Sounds like a plan.
I would rather hire 2 ojeks..lol. Police motorbike too expensive,bribery will cost a much bigger bomb...lol...unless you want to share the cost?

You now know why got at least 2 to 3 vehicles following behind you? Hehehe...becos nearly everyone with me going to Momo is driving behind you...you are suppose to be the leading car,the commanding vehicle....hehehe...

*i am not driving tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
no worry bro,, i already visit the place twice. in fact, i just had it couple hours ago.. u got bro micmac & me, u sure will reach at momo
Lol...look like only me never go Momo before...lol. Will PM you guys the timing on 25th July for meet up at Batam.

5 more days to go!!

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 21-07-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11740 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He passed away before he is able to reach SGH as according to the other security guards who told me this morning when i reach my work place.

Rest in peace,Samat.
Wow! Just matter of hours he had left the world peacefully.

May he RIP.

Just curious, why u envy him?

Thank you
Old 21-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11740 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
May he rest in peace too..

Batam is a better place for retirement. I am sure he loves batam more than Singapore. More quiet n more relax, more beautiful scene.

I guess at this age, still working is just to earn some money to feed his family in Batam. Overall, it seems he had enjoyed his last days here.

R
At his age he shouldnt be working like 12 hr shift, then 8 hrs again. Hes already 81 yrs old! His heart just couldnt take it. How many hrs left for him to enjoy to be with his batam wife??

Anyway its not nice to talk about someone whos already left the world.

May he Rest in peace.

Thank you
Old 21-07-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
May he rest in peace too.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

"Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return"
Old 21-07-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 14
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

"Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return"
Assalamualikum Wak President.

Ga ada open house for Lebaran?
Old 21-07-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by wysiwyg1975 View Post
To all the bros, 1st of all sry I dint mean to promote any driver or anything.. lemme clear this up. When I say I frequent batam, it's with frens and family.. so that's why no chance to try out the places.. as for calling it HC instead of massage place/spa, sry I donno the exact terminology to use.. I was just trying to be helpful but I doubt u guys got see my genuine intention. As for no balls to go solo altho I know driver personally, Paiseh.
My friend. No need to explain. Your english is so simple to understand. I 100% understand what you mean. But too bad you join in july 2015. New bird say what also no use one. So better save your saliva then to waste it and explaining here.

Here got many people like to assume that they know everything that your mind is thinking. But i can be 100% sure that someone that organizing the trip sure got some monetary gain. If no, i chop off my one.
Old 21-07-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow! Just matter of hours he had left the world peacefully.

May he RIP.
He was alive on Sunday (i still see him cos i went back office for some errands). He go Batam on Monday,collapse when he reached his home there.Send to hospital and pass away while on his way to Sillypore.I only get to know he pass away Tuesday morning (which is today).

Sunday was 19th July 2015. He took 2 shifts on both 18th July and 19th July. Which means on 18th and 19th July,he worked 48 hours until 20th July where he left for Batam becos his other Malay colleagues celebrate Hari Raya.

Quote:
Just curious, why u envy him?
I hear of 2 deaths within the last few days.

Another death was one of my female colleague's mother-in-law. If you track my posts,the reason why i am arranging my coming trip on 26th July is becos of Ramadan,so my colleague took her annual leaves to go Amsterdam for a month but was cut short by a week due to the passing on of her mother-in-law (her husband's mum) who is in death bed for many months.

Total bill for dragging inside a Sillypore hospital for 9 months in a C-Class ward with all the surgeries,medication etc etc cost S$1 million. After subsidized by the Sillypore Govt,it cost S$200k.That is excluding cremation and funeral cost.

The security guard who pass away,he worked hard,live simple...start a family in Batam after an uneventful one in Sillypore. He step into his home in Batam,collapse at his own doorstep (thats what i was told),and after about less than a day in the hospital,and just pass on. His dying wish,to be buried in Batam. And in a few days time,his dying wish will be granted.

Last year 2014,for those who followed my postings would remember i wrote about one of my office building cleaner (67 years old) who also frequent Batam,sold his 3 room flat,withdraw most of his savings bought a house for his wife and daughter. Due to his wife who is already married,so he couldnt really marry his so call "wife" officially,but was convinced to marry his "wife"'s daughter who is then only 18 or 19 year old. Lucky man,gets to bonk both mother and daughter on the same bed. 6 years later in 2014,the wife and the daughter sold away the house he bought and ran away. He returned to Sillypore penniless,fell sick and pass away about a month later in SGH.

Between the cleaner,the security guard and my colleague's mother-in-law,what kind of death would you wish to have when your time is up? Be reminded that all human beings has to go one day,and if given a choice i would choose the security guard's way of death.

That is why i envy the way he died.

Interested to know the hospital bill and the burial cost of the security guard in Batam?

Answer : S$0.00

What i heard was a taxi driver tries to charge the security guard's wife S$400 to cover everything involving the husband's funeral,but the Consulate of the Republic of Singapore in Batam assure his wife,she need not pay anything at all. Not even the hospital bill.

Sorry for such long answer.

Quote:
How many hrs left for him to enjoy to be with his batam wife??
20 plus years.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 21-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
..you are suppose to be the leading car,the commanding vehicle
convoy ah-mat preferred to be. :d

My wishes to ur this organising trip to be smooth, remarkable and enjoyable to all partaking in it. AMIN
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread