The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
O2BarSoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bro I was a regular at Soi 6 for 2 years on my weekend runs to Patts from Bangers. Always stayed at Tornado (now closed) bar guest house at Soi 6 itself. Maybe I shld be more specific. Sinkie mongers when ask me a good place to monger I always tell them Soi 6 best bang for the baht. But everyone will come back say "zhar bor buay gam"... All pew dam dam small dark skin more farang tastes.

The only regular NE Asian (nanyang chinese included) mongers I see are Japs & Koreans. So much so during my first few trips all the girls tot I was Jap. There are gems if u look but like said Sinkies need everything presented upfront and centre. Too lazy to search.

If your new joint Kawaii lives up to its name I am sure u will be the "go to" joint at Soi 6. ITM expect most Sinkie mongers to be put off by Soi 6.
I would be first to admit that we cant please everybody. Even myself will go to a place if I find its good value. For me Soi 6 there is nothing much to search as all the girls sit up front. Just a quick stroll up and down the street. Walk slow and look at the girls.Smile. Many a newbie or even experienced mongers walked down the street and I notice they find it unsettling to do this. Soi 6 can be unnerving to some.

Time of day is also important. I always advocate from 4 to 7 pm. By 9 pm..most of the best girls have gone long time.

It helps for me that I have freelancers contacts in Soi 6..so if I need them they always a phone call away. I would love to upload photos of some of my girls but dont know how to..

cheers
Old 09-10-2013, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ha ha ha.... i used to do the mail run from BSB to Temburong....... and that ya ya skinny Indian liaison guy (guess he is just a SGT, never wear uniform) also like to hike rides in and out.

So looks like I have the best chance of visiting your new,y renovated bar. Late Oct/early Nov????

Only those from Golden Age remember Peng Kang Hill. Hill 185, 265........
Yes works are under way..Late October is a sure thing..will surely publish here when we ready.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Why not just simply call the bar "Tight Pussy" or maybe "CIM"--so no misunderstanding
Yes, a pint an BF will do for me also

FZ
Our bar will be called Kawaii.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, for sure you should not limit yourselve to just Spores or Sinkies or even Asians as not all good Samsters are Asians. I am a veteran of the Philippines (mainly AC< Subic< Manila< Cebu) and a few of the best cheongsters there that got me started are not Asians but they are very friendly to all Asians (agree many AngMos could be prejudice but not all as some are great people and treat me better than my own Asian counterparts). Many of them like going to Pattaya for visa runs or just to get away for variety.

So having a club hangout with discounts to ALL SAMSTERS is a good start.

Cheers to all Samsters
For sure we welcome everybody ! My ex bar used to be the hangout of the Pattaya Skydiving club. Not officially but many of them are my friends and regular customers. I definitely interested in offering some form of incentive for all samsters..regulars to Soi 6 will have a home base bar and the skeptics may give it a go. So why not !
Old 09-10-2013, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Temburong - Never crossed the border as a guy in an old dark blue Merc 200 used to come and open his boot for us to choose. Mostly JW Red but I usually stock up when I got back from home leave. Many want beer so I sapu all the whisky , vodka , tequila we were entitled to. Best time of the month was when we received our pay packet! Imagine a cpl doing NS getting more than S$1k+! This was 1996-7? By the time I left , they raised the allowance again as on one wanted to come Brunei coz it was so boring! Think it was near 2k when I left.

Like some of the bars in Pattaya , they do bar crawls. Maybe we could be do a Singaporean+Malaysian (like bros coz always fight but still live together!) version of places usually less visited i.e. Naklua , Pratmnak Hill , Dark Side of Suk , Drinking Street , Action Street , Sai Sam etc. Like that we have a specific time to meet ; maybe 1st wed of every month? If not enuff people , we'll just lepak at your bar lor. Good publicity and a little biz for the bar as well.
Sure we could ! I would happily organise such events.! I have done so many times with my friends and cuustomers.Even trips to Ban Chang and overnights to Bangkok . For such events I normall cook some simple meals like nasi lemak or char kway teow.
Thanks for suggesting that. I sure hope it will take off.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2BarSoi6 View Post
Sure we could ! I would happily organise such events.! I have done so many times with my friends and cuustomers.Even trips to Ban Chang and overnights to Bangkok . For such events I normall cook some simple meals like nasi lemak or char kway teow.
Thanks for suggesting that. I sure hope it will take off.
Beside the usual things, any live EPL matches in your bar.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Beside the usual things, any live EPL matches in your bar.
I may install CTH...or use live internet..either way I would say yes.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
For such events I normall cook some simple meals like nasi lemak or char kway teow.
If you need a cook let me know. I'm pretty good cooking Singaporean favs, Western and Thai. Occasionally can double boil some black chicken ginseng soup too!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I may install CTH...or use live internet..either way I would say yes.
That is good news..... because I usually avoid those places without soccer coverage. I must have my soccer fix every week.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why not just simply call the bar "Tight Pussy" or maybe "CIM"--so no misunderstanding Yes, a pint an BF will do for me also
Hi FZ, in hibernation from AC thread too?

Just don't mess up typo in sign as CMI
Old 09-10-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If you need a cook let me know. I'm pretty good cooking Singaporean favs, Western and Thai. Occasionally can double boil some black chicken ginseng soup too!
Forget abt the sinkie food where we sinkieporeans can eat all day and its so Expensive! i want the pork leg rice with chilli vegetable(thai dish but dunno call what), barbecue jumbo sausage that puts our Dongdaemum snack stall( korean stall i saw in bugis) to shame and for a change green curry chicken rice from LOS!

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 10-10-2013, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
If you have the time sure welcomed to be a visiting cook...555
Most guys need recovery from the hangover and all the hard exercise so little time for anything else.
Old 10-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Forget abt the sinkie food where we sinkieporeans can eat all day and its so Expensive! i want the pork leg rice with chilli vegetable(thai dish but dunno call what), barbecue jumbo sausage that puts our Dongdaemum snack stall( korean stall i saw in bugis) to shame and for a change green curry chicken rice from LOS!
เข้าขาหนุ.. Kao kar moo...same same pork leg w rice.
I love thai girls more than the food. Living here means I yearn for food back home. Of course for guys who come for holidays its the opposite.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
เข้าขาหนุ.. Kao kar moo...same same pork leg w rice.
I love thai girls more than the food. Living here means I yearn for food back home. Of course for guys who come for holidays its the opposite.
I sure wanna go los and have a decent monthly income , njoy a cheaper nite life and prolly slower pace of living rather than work like dog, spend alot and undergo a fast pace of living in sinkiepore.... P

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 10-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
First few words I learnt in Thailand - Kow Kar Moo , Kow Men Kai then later Moo Ka Ta. The earth pot steamboat has a few names - Jim Jum and something else.

Pity the typical sg visitors go only for a few days and only walking street ; maybe venturing furthest to LK Metro. Pattaya has so much to offer than fucking

I am trying to make a 10+ day trip during Songkran. Anybody interested?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1