The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

I think the most daring place will be when you, your wife and her gal friend share the same room when going for tour. Night time when your OC sleep liao and you do it with her gal friend when she is around n=but sleeping.

Given me this chance i think i will not do it as it might cost me my whole family.

Have any bro did this before????

I saulate you
Old 09-05-2007, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gremio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) living hall of ex-girl's house, 3-4am while her parent, brother and sister is sleeping in their bedroom.

2) HDB block at Jurong West in the afternoon, corner unit which is vacant and open for selection.

3) MSCP at Holland V, opposite the famous XO fish heaf noddle, drove up there at 2plus in the morning and did it outside of the car.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3700 / Power: 42
shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsTraCooL View Post
4) hotel handicap toilets... guards came in knocking. give excuse that my gal having menstral pain...haha
pain until 'oooh oooh ah ah' ?? keke...
Old 09-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 22
stysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Places that I have tried with wife over the last month:

A) Top-most stairways @ Wheelock Place at nite (Stairways exit is just behind the Coffeenbean al-fresco area).

B) 1 of the corner top-most stairways @ Lucky Plaza.

C) Corner staircase of Plaza Singapura carpark after midnight movie. This one is the best coz area is quite dark and quiet already + the fact that most of the pple have left after the movie. CCTV facing the other way at another corner. So can take some time to play around with her and managed to get her take off her top leaving her only in her skirt and panties.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stysg View Post
Places that I have tried with wife over the last month:

C) Corner staircase of Plaza Singapura carpark after midnight movie. This one is the best coz area is quite dark and quiet already + the fact that most of the pple have left after the movie. CCTV facing the other way at another corner. So can take some time to play around with her and managed to get her take off her top leaving her only in her skirt and panties.
Gonna catch Spidey 3 later this evening @ PS, good sexggestion cum sexcovery, Bro stysg.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Last edited by Glen2712; 09-05-2007 at 05:57 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Samster

Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Labrador Park, facing the coastal area, got her mounted on top of me; both of us on the driver seat......... erotically and romantically sexciting

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_... vel=6?221,372

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

Old 09-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
planet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

carpark outside toa payoh stadium.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 22
stysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Gonna catch Spidey 3 later this evening @ PS, good sexggestion cum sexcovery, Bro stysg.
Haha.. you're welcome. Just give us a FR if you feel indebted to the information given.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
XboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Labrador Park, facing the coastal area, got her mounted on top of me; both of us on the driver seat......... erotically and romantically sexciting
Watch for peeping tom there,kena many times liao.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Samster

Just came back from Labrador Park again earlier in the evening @ five, this time round the sun was hitting down hard on us in the car.....got into the same position, got her skirt ride up and my button jeans undone; with her on top of me on the driver seat, sharing my cock inside her.... while having goreng pisang together....... SHIOK!!!!!.....

There was an excursion from an all boy's primary school, damn the kids sure looked curious.... but i'm sure the teachers knew what was fucking going on with her occasionally gently grinding away....

Old 12-05-2007, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
d(^_^)b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dunno if U guys consider this as daring or what.

But here goes:
Doing it in the CAR (Honda Jazz) with 2 of my other mates ( 1 M, 1 F ) sitting at the back.
Time: 3am
Venue: Mountain top
Reason to why there: We went up at 1am to look around but didn't know that the area get locked up at 2am. So we were stranded up in the mountain top.

Old 12-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d(^_^)b View Post
I dunno if U guys consider this as daring or what.

But here goes:
Doing it in the CAR (Honda Jazz) with 2 of my other mates ( 1 M, 1 F ) sitting at the back.
Time: 3am
Venue: Mountain top
Reason to why there: We went up at 1am to look around but didn't know that the area get locked up at 2am. So we were stranded up in the mountain top.

The air up there must be cool and dry while you're being stranded, did you get another round lubrication to prevent any dry/cracked foreskin from da dry conditions.....

Old 12-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

Yeah. Was cool n it was dry up there.
But she was sure wet n ready.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d(^_^)b View Post
Yeah. Was cool n it was dry up there.
But she was sure wet n ready.
your mates just sat behind quietly watching or what???

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 12-05-2007, 12:11 PM
Samster

Yeah. They couldn't be bothered.

But well that was in the past. Good times can only be remembered.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1