The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
laonene is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: No Condom

If the girl is first time then just do it.
unless you are very lucky then will be like kena first prize.
Just pratice the withdraw method and also measure temperature.
do it when the body temp is low.
Old 23-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
foolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfpolis
Bro, are you a gynae ? Very technical and chim leh
No lah Bro. Knowledge comes frm experience mah........
Old 23-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Samster

foolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Ouch , ha ha ha
Opps........reality hurts hor..........kekeke
Old 23-09-2005, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 20
thaiholebanger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaiholebanger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai
hope my post help

Get morning after pills, you can shoot inside as many time as you wan, as long as you get her to eat the pill within 48 hours of yr 1st shot.The morning after pill side effect is 4 times stronger than normal birth control pill and is 99.5 % . You can get it from pracitcally any clinic as long as yr girl is above 16. i advise you to get this as this is the only time she will be needing this right?
To get morning after pill, my gf will have to see the doc & the doc will have to poke his fingers in to her chee bye for inspection? Just dont like the idea of doc poking fingers into my property...
How to get the pills without that?
Old 23-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish_
Lucrin jabs are given to women who suffers from severe endometriosis, which will actually cause oestrogens in the women to be reduced to post-menopausal levels, meaning they will not ovulate. U can then bonk all you like w/o her getting pregnant. While this procedure is reversible, that is she will start ovulating again once she stops taking the lucrin jabs, there is no guarranty that the fertility levels won't be affected.

However my advice is that if she is a gal that u treasure, don't put her through such ordeal. Just do it with a cap on. It is the only method that has no side effects. If not, just take chance with Withdrawl method.
So are you implying that it MAY be difficult for a woman to start ovulating again after she stop taking the jab? and that conception after stopping the jab MAY be hindered?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 23-09-2005, 12:18 PM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiholebanger
To get morning after pill, my gf will have to see the doc & the doc will have to poke his fingers in to her chee bye for inspection? Just dont like the idea of doc poking fingers into my property...
Har??!! Then find a female doctor lah....

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 23-09-2005, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968
So are you implying that it MAY be difficult for a woman to start ovulating again after she stop taking the jab? and that conception after stopping the jab MAY be hindered?
No bro. She would start ovulating but her fertility might be affected for awhile.
Old 23-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiholebanger
no poking, but the doc may ask whether any sexual assault took place, cos that is one purpose for the drug.

the doc has to educate the gal on proper use and better ways of contraception, cos this is only recommended as a last min resort.

no other way to get it unless u got lobang(underground)

my ex took it last time cos i accidentally ejeculate in her... after taking it, she felt like vomitting for hours. Pity her...
Old 23-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
analog539 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermmann2003
Dear all, like to check with the brothers here wats the best way to avoid pregancy without doing the following:

1) put on a condom
2) observing the safe period
3) eat pills

First time for her, so i dont wish to have any foreign objects involved.

Many thanks
Use your hand.

Jim
Old 23-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish_
No bro. She would start ovulating but her fertility might be affected for awhile.
Oic... let say there is no plan to have kids within 1-2 years... then should be ok right??

Typical guy in Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1