The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkResident View Post
U jealous huh? why use redboy to do dirty work? U should have plenty of army clones ard,so i have heard. *LOL*

i would not be surprised i be zapped anytime soon in 24hrs by one of ur clones.
Singapore definitely dont mind losing a good for nothing "talent" like you!

hahahaha
Old 15-03-2007, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
BkkResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 View Post
Singapore definitely dont mind losing a good for nothing "talent" like you!

hahahaha
I never said i could do anything good to the economy of SG. Dun tell me u can? Dun tell me u also buy blue chips or potato chips as well? How many of us here really are high flyers like u mentioned? Like getting FOCs in GM. LKY must be proud to have sgporeans getting FOCs in GM. *LOL*

Quote:
you are the one who thinks not eveyone can be like Jun.
Dont try to act stupid, we know you are. hahaha...
So everyone can be like Jun then? Ok i accept that...now errmm..well...any reference to anyone u heard of? perhaps u urself? Since u can get FOCs in GM,i guess its not difficutlt to get a Gclub girl to sponsor your stay in bkk. Instead of gliding ard GM for FOCs. U are wasted in SG for such purposes.

yeah i admit i am stupid. So? hahahahaa....better than u need to use a clone to come in and post rebukes.
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
Old 15-03-2007, 12:24 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
hey, u tink it's so easy 2 find a gal willing 2 do tat, whichever country it may be? Not every gal willing u know. Oso must be capable then the gal do tat!

if so easy, u capable enuf 2 achieve tat?
Then are You Capable Enough 2 Achieve the above? Meaning to say you capable enough to find a girl to dance agogo so that you can get money from her to do visa runs?

From your statement above, I supposed you think its nothing wrong to take money from agogo girl to go do visa runs. Actually there is no right or wrong.

Matter of perception. But from your perception above, you must have thought of Jun|ch| as a capable man who can get money from his agogo gf so that he can go do visa runs.

I admit I not so capable. I very lousy one. Hopefully you can also turn out to be a capable man one day. Or could you already be capable at the present moment?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 15-03-2007, 12:27 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
haha, who mentioned "resume"?

ya lor, who mentioned about job hunting, attending interviews har?
Opps, paiseh, I used the wrong words. Should be presenting self- achievements, various job scopes of current job on a COMMERCIAL SEX FORUM. This is something very very new to me.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Last edited by siamcutey; 15-03-2007 at 12:45 AM.
Old 15-03-2007, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkResident View Post
U sure u know in person mentioned in bold or just hearsay? Alot of difference from knowing and seeing the person or just hearing from thai peers leh.
Jun|ch| ownself POSTED in this forum he go bangkok no work, take money from agogo gf to go do visa runs. You know him?

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 15-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
May i know what passport you use? can travel so many countries?
any passport oso can. Juz pay $$$, apply 4 employment visa, pay tax 2 the Govts can liao, especially when applying under the employment of those big brand name MNCs, pretty smooth & easy. Dunnit 2 ask, I answer another question 1st, tat is, I'm holding the employment permits / visas / resident permits of several countries concurrently.

Tat's why I juz wonder why so many fellows here gotta dun visa runs.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 15-03-2007, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
Jun|ch| ownself POSTED in this forum he go bangkok no work, take money from agogo gf to go do visa runs. You know him?

SC
And u believed him?I thought u always never believed him? I know him from forum.Just like u.

But i know u know chao ah qua in person. *LOL*
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
Old 15-03-2007, 12:50 AM
Samster

84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Then are You Capable Enough 2 Achieve the above? Meaning to say you capable enough to find a girl to dance agogo so that you can get money from her to do visa runs?

From your statement above, I supposed you think its nothing wrong to take money from agogo girl to go do visa runs. Actually there is no right or wrong.

Matter of perception. But from your perception above, you must have thought of Jun|ch| as a capable man who can get money from his agogo gf so that he can go do visa runs.

I admit I not so capable. I very lousy one. Hopefully you can also turn out to be a capable man one day. Or could you already be capable at the present moment?

SC
I capable anot, achieved tat anot, is my personal business, & I'm not prepared 2 disclose this part of my life in this forum yet. So tat's 4 me & my gf 2 know, 4 u 2 find out!!!

When I say others capable, it doesn't mean tat I'm oso capable, neither does it mean tat I'm not capable. U can reserve yr assumptions 2 yrself, dunnit 2 make a fool of yrself by showing tat yr assumptions is solely based on yr limited knowledge / exposure / experience. There are many situations out there beyond yr understanding / imaginations!

Only question I wish to ask is, what is visa run? I keep hearing pple say this every now & then. And then, why is there a need to do visa runs? No $$, can dun do one wat, rite? Or isit cos SGP passports need 2 do visa runs when in Thailand?

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Old 15-03-2007, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:

SC
Capable or not capable,who to judge? U me or anyone?

The problem here is that people hear abit from here and there and conclude this and that. So this is the conclusion? Starting when everyone say Jun should go bkk and stay with her. Be a gigolo,or whatever. Also noone says anything wrong. End of day,he becomes one for the sake of verifying the relationship,he becomes the baddie. So if the dare failed,the girl will be the one fingers pointed at. And Jun will be the stupid one who went for the Dare.

What matters is Jun now is happy with his girl. What else dun matters. *LOL* I see nothing wrong in a girl helping out when a guy is in 'trouble' as initially. Even a couple together,if a guy is jobless down and out,the partner should help out. That is what true love is for. And not just walk away. Furthermore it took place onli for less than a year until things got reversed back to normal.

Maybe u could not find someone to do so,that is why u feeling sore about a girl standing by the side of someone she loves. Not as if she took care of Jun for 10years or what. *LOL*
Old 15-03-2007, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:

SC
I tink I been seeing tis flame / argument going on 4 some time.

Pple work or no work, how their r/s wif their gf or wife is the couple's biz, none of yr biz wat, why u so kaypoh, so concerned?

It's not as if u are the parent of 1 of them, or the gal is somehow related 2 u, tat u gotta go poke yr nose into a couple's r/s or problem?

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Old 15-03-2007, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ansonlky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steady leh redboy and master SC appearing at same time hahahha....
Old 15-03-2007, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
I tink I been seeing tis flame / argument going on 4 some time.

Pple work or no work, how their r/s wif their gf or wife is the couple's biz, none of yr biz wat, why u so kaypoh, so concerned?

It's not as if u are the parent of 1 of them, or the gal is somehow related 2 u, tat u gotta go poke yr nose into a couple's r/s or problem?

Yeah I am kaypoh to poke my nose here, you also kaypoh to poke your nose here too mah.

Tio boh?

Anyway your words will give great inspiration to some people. Because you find these kind of people being very capable.

You want to know what is Visa Run, you ask this Jun|ch| to explain to you or this Bkkresident lah in msn. They are the experts.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 15-03-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonlky View Post
Steady leh redboy and master SC appearing at same time hahahha....
Don't add tags to my nick.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 15-03-2007, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ansonlky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah I am kaypoh to poke my nose here, you also kaypoh to poke your nose here too mah.

Tio boh?

Anyway your words will give great inspiration to some people. Because you find these kind of people being very capable.

You want to know what is Visa Run, you ask this Jun|ch| to explain to you or this Bkkresident lah in msn. They are the experts.

hahaha
SC
err back to the topic,, thai baht is at it strongest against foreign currency today... siao liao la means trouble if we go bonking next time at MPs....
Old 15-03-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
thai75food deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,
anyone has any update on what is the exchange rate for thai bhat? the place u got the rate? tks !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1