The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Everyday is a holiday. Oh yeah!
KNS..like that you win liao lor..so when u buy me kopi..kekeke
Old 26-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 795 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Hehehehe.....Cannot tell first unless all the gangs go together...

Cheers VK
Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Aiyo dont worry, got another place with VN gals too...heard not bad, but qualilty dont know yet, havnt been to that place! Is like Armani KTV style

Anyone interested to go? but this weekend cannot make it, must be next week hor.

Cheers VK ^_^
Now you are back, when you wanna organize and bring us there?
Old 26-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
EvilG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
met EvilG on saturday... though nick is Evil, but he is a nice guy.

heard from your BIL-VK that you are being called DEVIL in 2 ktvs in HCMC.
lol thanks for the intro keke but me not really nice, just shy nia. like that share share chiong then not shiong on my wallet, so can chiong more time!! next time don't call my fly kite gal liao, wait so long still tip her... ... ... ... ...

after the event, i went gl8 look see, but got raid i think, cos the road very "clean" zzzz

cheers,
eg
Old 26-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilG View Post
lol thanks for the intro keke but me not really nice, just shy nia. like that share share chiong then not shiong on my wallet, so can chiong more time!! next time don't call my fly kite gal liao, wait so long still tip her... ... ... ... ...

after the event, i went gl8 look see, but got raid i think, cos the road very "clean" zzzz

cheers,
eg
chiong more.. then not shy.
usually cost not that high and most of the time is happening as we have 6-7 pax at a time. Used to be very big group.

you should have tell me that you going to lor8 to see the PRC.. i could have warn you not to waste time. Only at 4am+ then can see them coming out... no many though.
Old 27-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
EvilG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
chiong more.. then not shy.
usually cost not that high and most of the time is happening as we have 6-7 pax at a time. Used to be very big group.

you should have tell me that you going to lor8 to see the PRC.. i could have warn you not to waste time. Only at 4am+ then can see them coming out... no many though.

lol ya 4plus got more gals, just killing time and get to know the place better, now lor 19 there more consistent, lor 8 is by luck de. on friday night i walk there 10 plus got some gals liao, but they run very fast when see me , then i turn around and see more then 10 red barrys walking behind me zzzzz. no wonder all siam fast fast. funny to see them run in heels, but pity them as all pay alot to go there work... ops sorry went off course with prc talk. so next outing when? maybe can bring my friend when his gal fly back viet lol.

cheers,
eg
Old 27-10-2009, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yah use your chow recruit name to activate got better turn out as you only cheong weekends.

carrot and my name already used tooooooooo many times (daily activation).
You 2 names very smelly liao, almost all the gals know you 2 by sight...

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-10-2009, 08:26 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Wah lau, who ask u 3 guys go in but only call 1 girl, like that how to play ? When I was there with some customers the last time, we have 4 girls in the room. They like to bet with you on the pool game, if u lose, pay 100k vnd, if she lose, she strip off her clothes for all to see. They will squeeze your balls or lick your ear when u are aiming to distract you so that you miss the shot. Then you SHOULD also take revenge by squeezing and digging her in return For 500K vnd, can ask her to give you a bj in the toilet.

The waitress quite tao kay, ask her call all the girls cum in parade say cannot must go downstairs to pick, in the end only 3 auto came into our room but only one can make it, so end up with one lor....

Okay next trip we go together.... but tell you hor, I only know how to hokkien "Poo" on the bed, play pool I buay kan one hor....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-10-2009, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Huh! Bachelor party sounds fun.
Quote:
Shhhh. Keeping them all in my pockets.

Means you ON liao huh????

What keep pocket??? Dun so sell-fish lah, if not next trip will strip u naked to see what you secrete inside your pockets kekekekeke

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-10-2009, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
can..next year liao mah..kekeke
We still haven book tickets leh, I dun like last minute arrangements, too costly

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-10-2009, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Whoa. So good, so hiong, so fun ha. How abt fj on the pool table?
Harlo dun mouth say say only balls shiok shiok neh e oi, this one is in HCM, you can go with us meh????? how to hide your handcuffs???

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-10-2009, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:

cheers,
eg

I oso very shy mah...... almost every time no gal one......... hit rate oso zero......

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
so next outing when? maybe can bring my friend when his gal fly back viet lol.
Everyday also got outing.
On weekdays, usually starts early (8pm) and end early (1030pm) for me.
On weekends, definitely wanna have outing...

This weekend carrort not around, I guess only he has your number. PM me your number if you wanna be activated
Old 27-10-2009, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
You 2 names very smelly liao, almost all the gals know you 2 by sight...

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Lucky leh.... at least is know by sight and not by SMELL
Old 27-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Harlo dun mouth say say only balls shiok shiok neh e oi, this one is in HCM, you can go with us meh????? how to hide your handcuffs???

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
hide handcuffs? no handcuff to hide
but whole body kana chained and locked....
Old 27-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS,

Can I have your permission to post in this thread. I am old friend of Hurricane88. I haven't log in for a long time to SBF and being lazy to post. In the past, I was doing regional work and Vietnam is just one of the prefered places for me.

Upon discussing with Hurricane88, I had an idea to post all the FAQ for first timer to HCM. I had PM the FAQ drafts to you for your comments yesterday.

To all, please advice and let's share together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1