The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Another success story
Thanks KT .... Your turn will come soon .... still 4 mths ???

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 20-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
If not a WL will have lesser headache...still Vn culture prevail...

I agree with bro SingViet that experience is very important...dun know how bro N+S can study Vn culture...not sure how his studies base on what materials...maybe he wan to elaborate...
Brother VN, I study the posts. No reading lah.
Old 20-08-2010, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
But for me WL or no WL, it depends what u what to get out from them? To developed into relationship or used them as WL or even FL or even FB .....

They are humans after all and dosen't mean they come here and work, they are cheapo and low class people ... can F**K and throw them aside ....

Yes , I know they do con us , but then ask yourself, so many customers out there, why con you? did you position yourself to be con by them ???

They are bad, but sometimes we are bad as well ...
Congratulations...wish you all the best and ever lasting blissful marriage...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 20-08-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Congratulations...wish you all the best and ever lasting blissful marriage...
Anh Hurricane88 .....

cảm ơn rất nhiều.

Appreciate your blessings

Same Same to you too ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 20-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 16
SING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Long time no go Jazzy, guess about 2 years .... my friends decided to bring me to Jazzy to re-visit as part of my post Birthday celebration ....

Verdict :

As posted ... I am happy with what I have chosen ... I am contented and happy ....

Now she is 3 months pregnant .... So what's more can I expect ???
Chuc anh hanh phuc mai mai!!
Old 20-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC View Post
Chuc anh hanh phuc mai mai!!
Anh SING_IN_HCMC .....

cảm ơn rất nhiều.

Appreciate your blessings

Same Same to you too ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 20-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
There are so many married woman nowadays having affair even though they are not WL. WL get paid for their work, the other women give it for free. So what is right or what is wrong is really distorted or confusing in our society.
Thà lấy đỉ về làm vợ còn hơn lấy vợ về làm đỉ

Rather marry a hooker that will become a good wife than marry a wife that want will become a hooker

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 20-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post

Rather marry a hooker that will become a good wife than marry a wife that want will become a hooker
Power Sia .....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 20-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xxxx4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post

Words from Prophet Jack The BL...............
Old 21-08-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Brother VN, I study the posts. No reading lah.
hahaha...study posts are good but not enough...need to go Vn and try to experience it...by getting involved with a gal and then learn their culture...

may zap and remove post

Old 21-08-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hahaha...study posts are good but not enough...need to go Vn and try to experience it...by getting involved with a gal and then learn their culture...
Brother, I will just do it (go) vicariously through this board and the stories of brothers like you. Viet gal no different than PRC or Thai seems.
Old 21-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Brother, I will just do it (go) vicariously through this board and the stories of brothers like you. Viet gal no different than PRC or Thai seems.
Sorry have to disagree with you...vicariously meaning indirectly...this is very wrong...you will never fully understand Vn cultures by vicariously studying thru these threads...you are missing alot alot of virtues, social, historical and periodic cultural changes...which will only experienced when you are there and a player in the r/s....

Let me highlights some basic differences of the 3 different nationalities spouse which you mentioned...

Gentleness - PRC low... Thai V high.... Vn high
social - PRC high.... Thai low... Vn medium
loving - PRC low... Thai V high... Vn high
caring - PRC low... Thai V high... Vn high
quarrel - PRC v high... Thai low... Vn medium
motherhood - PRC low ... Thai high ... Vn high
manners - PRC low .... Thai high... Vn high
money - PRC v high ... Thai high ... Vn medium

The above are in my opinion and my 2 dongs worth...

may zap and remove post

Old 21-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro REG, I also beg to differ. No need to compare against PRC or Thai girls. Since this is a sex forum on a Vietnam thread. Lets just compare sex appeal of a beauty pageant of a particular year, and to aid you further in your judgement since I know you're "really" into Vietnam, I offer you a handicap and make it VERY unfair...Just 1 Vietnamese babe against ALL our LOCAL babes......Hope it helps you in your planning of your Vietnam trip.

p/s: Sorry to TS and other bros for this big size post, cos of the Mega-Watt Thanh Long Smile, Vu Sua Boobs, Buoi Duong Phuc Trach Ass, it be a disrespect not to show these fruity assets clearly with large pics....

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 21-08-2010 at 12:10 PM. Reason: ....damn...should have given up on that viet-q eon ago
Old 21-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy
Viet gal no different than PRC or Thai seems.
This I must beg to differ from your view ......

There are never same similarities between Gals or even Men from Country to Country ..... You think there is no different because you are comparing WL/FB/FL who are working here in Singapore probably for a common reason ....

However, things back at their country are totally different from what you are seeing here as Singaporere is pretty open and what they can do here or practice here are also totally different back in their respective countries.

Quote:
you will never fully understand Vn cultures by vicariously studying thru these threads...you are missing alot alot of virtues, social, historical and periodic cultural changes...which will only experienced when you are there and a player in the r/s....
Yes ... I fully agree with Bro Hurricane88 ....

Studying thru the threads only give u a idea of their cultures n their social function ....

There are many many behavioural stuff that you have never experienced unless you are there to experience like wat bro says ....

What is mentioned in the forum are merely talking about how we should or should not commit to a gal because of certain rants that the bro have and because of that we think that is their cultures and etc ...

Maybe I quote some examples of what i meant by behavioural stuff n etc ...

1. Vn Gals like to dig their nose even in public places.
2. Vn Gals like to squad down even in public places.
3. VN Gals Don't wear BRA at home.
4. People there eat things n dump it on the floor.
5. Couple DON'T hold hands when they are out in the public.
6. People there like to take off their shoes when seated even in public.
7. Unless you are real sick, otherwise People there just buy medications at their pharmacy.

I hope what I trying to say are related to this topic here .. and maybe Bros can contribute more ..

2015 pts in 2015

Last edited by shysaint; 21-08-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 21-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
p/s: Sorry to TS and other bros for this big size post, cos of the Mega-Watt Thanh Long Smile, Vu Sua Boobs, Buoi Duong Phuc Trach Ass, it be a disrespect not to show these fruity assets clearly with large pics....
Bro, what is BUOI DUONG PHUC TRACH ass?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1