The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Ya loh and cos of that, I spend the whole day downloading from the app store so I won't be bored tonight..
I also downloading stuff from apps store...
Old 08-12-2010, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 18
vietshark is a Helpful and Caring Samstervietshark is a Helpful and Caring Samstervietshark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yup.. this disco should be opened by now.. heard from one of the partners that its a mix of thai, cheena and viets.. cos near geylang ma.. mayb we should organize one trip down to support them..

KT will organize this friday.. hihi

Regards,
vlover
In the meantime .... i will continue to patronise TD.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:00 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
KT will organize this friday.. hihi
you never read previous few post meh?
someone will have to takeover for friday activation...
Friday, I will be cast away till dunno what time then reach mainland sillypore...
Old 08-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
天外天 ktv is managed by Taiwanese who used to manage the other 天上人间.

Ok.. I m free today.. So I will continue my FR on this KTV in binh duong.. The address has already been provided by bro Zaryl earlier..

2100hrs: We took a cab from D1 to this place and the cab fare was abt 260,000k.. From the outside, there is a big gate and it was dark so you would not know its a KTV from the outside..

We were shown to a room, easily comparable to the biggest rooms you go to a normal KTV in Singapore.. then the waiter came to ask what we wanted to drink.. Beer was the obvious choice to avoid being a 'robert'.. the price of a can of beer should be 32,000k if I am not wrong (quite expensive for a place in Binh Duong-as this place caters to the foreigners who work here, mainly chinese, taiwanese, malaysians and koreans).

Hear-say is that there are 300++ girls but its not true.. there are easily 100+ plus girls but not that much.. On a fri or sat, you have to pre-book cos it was fully booked on that nite.. so the girls were busy with their customers cos we reached late.. then came the 1st parade, I choose a girl and Bro zaryl couldnt get one.. in the grp, the worst is a 6-pointer.. out they went and came a grp of 6-7 girls from another mummy and this time, bro zaryl choose a TALL girl.. He was already sitting with one girl who was a friend of my girl..

then came the normal activities, singing, hugging, talking cock, dice-playing, blah blah.. the normal things you do in a singapore KTV.. At around 10pm, they changed into normal street wear (before that, they were in their customary gowns with clevages to see). at ard 12am, we billed and left..

Room/beer charges: 1.9million
mummy tips: 200,000k
waiter: 50,000k
girl tips: 200,000k

Overall, this is a place for experience.. Monetary wise it is not cheap cos we drank quite alot and somemore, only 2 of us.. plus 4 girls plus mummy.. so the amount of beer drank was quite a lot, until for the 1st time I see bro Zaryl HIGH!!! The girls there are generally prettier than those VBs you see in Singapore and they all know abit of Chinese to make communication easier for those who know limited Vietnamese..

One last info for you guys planning to visit this place, there are 2 category of girls here.. One group who will only sit with you and the other group can go hotel with you.. you only need to ask the mummy to bring in the other group if you horny.. price wise depends on the girl but from inside info source, overnight should be ard 1million and as goodwill, give her 200,000k to take taxi back to binh duong from saigon..

Regards,
vlover
Old 08-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Friday, I will be cast away till dunno what time then reach mainland sillypore...
Hi, previously, got instructed to contact TS if wanna join the outings. PM TS, and TS reply to contact KangTuo. I kena moved back and forth LOL.

So, can join?
Old 08-12-2010, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post
Hi, previously, got instructed to contact TS if wanna join the outings. PM TS, and TS reply to contact KangTuo. I kena moved back and forth LOL.

So, can join?
No problem...
Old 08-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

GM ktv waste time waste money.
average age of vb seems to be 25yo.

none look good. worst than gl and jc.
end my night early while 4 other bro FORCE themselve to stay on.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
GM ktv waste time waste money.
average age of vb seems to be 25yo.

That bad? Haven't been there in awhile. Haven't been anywhere in awhile.

But the Yong Tau Hu oppo is good
Old 09-12-2010, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The fun part in GM is we can "play" gals of our bro.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 09-12-2010, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 18
vietshark is a Helpful and Caring Samstervietshark is a Helpful and Caring Samstervietshark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will stick to TD for the time being.... till hapiness is found. RCA will not be happening for so long! You don't like, your loss!
Old 09-12-2010, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This friday, someone has to take over...I am serving the nation and will be at some offshore island till dunno what time...

Okay lor, then like that I save $$$ suck thumb at home this weekend rather than suck thumbs outside and still need to pay $$$

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 09-12-2010, 07:52 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One positive thing abt these girls working in malaysia is that, most of the better ones we all bonked already..and the usual culprit bonking them is our dearest VK

He was just trying to be HUMBLE...

During his HA period, just imagine how many girls we came across that are not bad, wanted to grab and then from behind, someone mentioned: 'aiyah, that one VK one la'

I am going to ban Geylang.. getting sick of the place and the quality of the VBs already.. not the 1st time already.. the other time went with Carrot, I person suck thumb, one person in love with his NOKIA!!!!

Regards,
vlover

Apply to u guys lah, i where got bonk.......

My BIL-VK HUMBLE???????? dun suan him until like dat leh....

So u ban GL, somebody else ban JC, goot lah this means we can cheong new places liao.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 09-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
I cannot ban GL just like Vlover cannot ban JC....

Will all the Scouts please scout for new cheong grounds???

Who say so??? U only ban GL cheong spots when your Tigress is around....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 09-12-2010, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Wow, how you know? I just bought my air-tickets a while ago.
Quote:
I also bought already.. hihi.. lionair sold out, economy damn ex.. so I buy jetstar..
Regards,
vlover

Same dates as mine or not????????????? Vlover dun tell me u wan to go meditate at binh duong for all 3 days again....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 09-12-2010, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCaRo79 View Post
Influenz Disco - Vietnam Disco, 6pm - 3am

Happy hour rates, 6pm - 12am

Errr are u volunteering????

Quote:
you never read previous few post meh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post

So, can join?

Pai say lah I dunno the stoopid Mob General is on reservist

PM me your HP, will resend u the activation sms if got any Mob activation from the Mob Captain (u kno who....)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1