The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
my mom did tell my girlfriend that if she maarird me, she got to hold on to my finance so that i won't "steal eat".
If lidat, u better deposit some to me first

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 12-06-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
when my girlfriend bro finish study in IT field, he can't find any work related to this field for around 3 months.
I get to know alot of vn men working in IT field in sgp. They were posted to sgp from their vn main office. They are in FPT. Google to find out about this company di....

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 12-06-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Basically, all girls are the same. (thats why i am able to KC the vb in JC/GL
I have witnessed your skill already... Known her for a few days and xxxx

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 12-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
i only go for paid service now
Pls dun XNN here.... I am the witness hor

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 13-06-2011, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2917 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I have witnessed your skill already... Known her for a few days and xxxx :
who? which one? what is xxxx?

Quote:
Pls dun XNN here.... I am the witness hor
you witness what huh? me not paying after deed? anyway, after deed you cant be there to witness mah. unless we did a threesome
Old 13-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

environmental friendly also

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bicycle is better bro, easy to maintain. Car is difficult to maintain, high expenses leh

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 13-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
I think u can save $300 per month for her first, give her the remainder. If she has sudden needs, then u can come out with the amount. New Year/Birthday/Anniversary give her surprise/gift/ang bao from this amount saved... VNese can mostly known (but not all) not be able to save $$$.... Just my 200vnd worth of opinion
yah bro,i also do what u mention.a good way to so call hand out money

basically i think they have nothing to save every month thats why they spend on drinking and eating.beer and ciga so cheap,they rather spend on all this than save
Old 13-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
agree, sometimes I have extra money, I keep quiet, don't let her know so I have extra $$ go chiong
not only for chiong,for me i will feel insecure if i dont have my own saving.i find that man is best to have some back up cash rather than let girl look down in some cases
Old 14-06-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Well, end of the day it depends on your girl and the level of control you want.

my son and her mum lives on about US$350 to US$400 per month. Damn expensive school fees for my boy...

As for my other girl, to date she had not ask for any form of support. We have been together for almost 8months. Thanks to Ah Gong, I rewarded her with a diamond pendant and ring ..... as well as a tablet pc.

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 14-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bicycle is better bro, easy to maintain. Car is difficult to maintain, high expenses leh
Car is not friendly on the hcm roads. Cannot travel fast too and many roads cannot park.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 15-06-2011, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
Well, end of the day it depends on your girl and the level of control you want.

my son and her mum lives on about US$350 to US$400 per month. Damn expensive school fees for my boy...

As for my other girl, to date she had not ask for any form of support. We have been together for almost 8months. Thanks to Ah Gong, I rewarded her with a diamond pendant and ring ..... as well as a tablet pc.
Wah, i can see that you are damm loaded nowadays, diamond pendant leh.... so i will think that you will not be going around tables having free mugs of beer nowadays... 1 thing i will never do is to buy expensive gifts for my gfs. Diamonds and gold are for my wife, not gf.

As for expensive school fees, i will think what you're paying is seriously average only. Try the international schools there, the fees are many times your salary here. Even in Singapore, school fees for PreSchools are not cheap, my twin gals just finished their k2 last year, school fees per month per kid was over $1k. Of course, you can have a choice of putting them to PAP kindergardens, but quality will not be that good.
Old 15-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Car is not friendly on the hcm roads. Cannot travel fast too and many roads cannot park.
HCM roads has never been friendly to cars. From my first arrival there nearly 10 years ago till now, cars are always going snail pace in the city. Even when i headed towards the southern provinces, the cars can hardly go above 100km/h, always have to jam on brakes to make way for lorries or motorbikes.
Old 15-06-2011, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wah, i can see that you are damm loaded nowadays, diamond pendant leh.... so i will think that you will not be going around tables having free mugs of beer nowadays... 1 thing i will never do is to buy expensive gifts for my gfs. Diamonds and gold are for my wife, not gf.
Ah Gong give money in May to buy votes, I use the money to buy love .... simple equation. sometimes must learn to reward mah ........

what beer ???? beer belly getting very heavy trying to keep it down....don;t want to use mirror to see what is down there. ....hihi

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 15-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
Ah Gong give money in May to buy votes, I use the money to buy love .... simple equation. sometimes must learn to reward mah ........

what beer ???? beer belly getting very heavy trying to keep it down....don;t want to use mirror to see what is down there. ....hihi
Wah, Ah Gong give you so much money till you can buy so many things? Then Ah Gong has been very unfair to me leh
Old 15-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

ah gong give based on your house type la... if you get little from them means you are living in a better house la.... fair la

Quote:
Wah, Ah Gong give you so much money till you can buy so many things? Then Ah Gong has been very unfair to me leh

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1