The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
silvire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysilvire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Just tried Natalie from Yuxuan's stable.

My gosh this must be the smallest/tiniest girl I've ever tried.

She is absolutely TINY.

If you like the spinner-type of girl, she is 100% it.

Diminutive and very slender, but hella busty and all natural too!

Customer service is top notch, will wash and scrub you down too.

Very enthusiastic and if you can converse in Chinese, likes to make jokes too.

Kissing/frenching is based on chemistry, I didn't have the chance, but just touching her body all over was electrifying.

She was not only the tiniest girl I've been with, she was by FAR the tightest too. Felt like a wet fist was clenched around me the whole time.

Looks - 10/10
GFE - 10/10
BBBJ - 9/10
Tightness - 10/10
Customer Service - 10/10

RTF definite yes, location is very central but also very secluded in the sense that there is very little foot traffic, so it's very discreet.
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
I almost always never give numerical ratings because numbers are so subjective, especially when it comes to looks. What is a 9? What is an 8?

Same thing for giving a % discount to photos. That's one thing I can never grasp. Does a 20% discount mean that if the girl looks like an 8 in the photos, her real looks are 80% x 8 = 6.4?

As for service, as Bro Alwaysmovedown said, different people look for different things when it comes to service. Some need DFK, some need painting, some need DT, some need PSE, some need GFE. So, if I have time, I'd rather take the effort to describe how the session went down as I think that's more helpful.

But yes, I guess it'll be helpful if FRs include at least a bit of commentary or description about looks, because some people like Bro Wee place heavy emphasis on looks when choosing girls, and also that there's an increasing trend of girls here who look very different from posted photos. I'll take note when writing future FRs.
One more thing also, the forum don't allow 'negative reviews', only positive reviews. I've seen too many negative reviews in Dome L got deleted and I assume this dome no different. Since there are no negative reviews allowed, all reviews will be positive. End up if you give a number rating, the only 'acceptable numbers' are 8, 9, 10. What's the point? In fact, I believe those number rating with few words post are the least effort posts, which I usually don't trust.

Better to describe and I will give special mention to exceptionally good service/looks if I am pleased with it. Of course I am not as articulate as Kingmen bro, but my previous review for Kokoro took me 1 hour to write. In fact, given how she got sold out faster than concert ticket without much hype from new FR like Akari, I don't even think she need any more FR. It's just for my recording memory and other bros enjoyment to read only.
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Well, no need to be sarcastic, most of my points are from giving sexual health/ MLFL relationship advice, sharing good looking MLs and criticising certain practices in FL or MP industries. I don’t really get a lot of points from writing FRs and I am not good at it.
Dont worry bro, as I mentioned in a previous post, I appreciate your tidbits of helpful advice in this thread. Some of it was really educational. Cheers.
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Diora is back! Haha……
No pussy eating or DFK for the last time I engaged her, but her look can be easily one of the prettiest, at least a 9.5 or 10 for me, photo shown very similar to real person, very young looking chick with superb body(one of the best I have seen). After the session, can hug her to chit chat like GF and non stop kissing as well. No phone playing shit throughout the entire session. Money well spent.

Chionz bro introduced her to me and engaged her twice.
I'm interested to book too, too many top quality girls but not enough money... Yves also leaving and some nice girls came in from Fanza bro...
Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbanbong View Post
One more thing also, the forum don't allow 'negative reviews', only positive reviews. I've seen too many negative reviews in Dome L got deleted and I assume this dome no different. Since there are no negative reviews allowed, all reviews will be positive. End up if you give a number rating, the only 'acceptable numbers' are 8, 9, 10. What's the point? In fact, I believe those number rating with few words post are the least effort posts, which I usually don't trust.

Better to describe and I will give special mention to exceptionally good service/looks if I am pleased with it. Of course I am not as articulate as Kingmen bro, but my previous review for Kokoro took me 1 hour to write. In fact, given how she got sold out faster than concert ticket without much hype from new FR like Akari, I don't even think she need any more FR. It's just for my recording memory and other bros enjoyment to read only.
Actually I have seeen 6 or 6.8 kind of score before, haha.
Anyway, kingsmen and chionz bros are most respected by me in this forum, perhaps I should rephrase my words better next time.
The reason why I emphasize so much on looks is because if the FL
Is below average or ugly, regardless of how hot is the body, I have difficulty erect due to age catching up. Now you know why I always look for the keyword like whether they are pretty or not…
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM
Samster

Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
I'm interested to book too, too many top quality girls but not enough money... Yves also leaving and some nice girls came in from Fanza bro...
Diora if you never try before, must try at least once. Her body is really good coupled with that vixen face. In fact I rarely see such nice shaped body and she looks darn young!
She is also one of the few that Chionz bro booked twice, this speaks a lot about her prettiness. We even went on to discuss a Vietnamese word “shun” coz she shouted during the session.
Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually I have seeen 6 or 6.8 kind of score before, haha.
Anyway, kingsmen and chionz bros are most respected by me in this forum, perhaps I should rephrase my words better next time.
The reason why I emphasize so much on looks is because if the FL
Is below average or ugly, regardless of how hot is the body, I have difficulty erect due to age catching up. Now you know why I always look for the keyword like whether they are pretty or not…
If the FL is below average or ugly, she will be rejected. If negative review were allowed, maybe we would see the rejection statistics of the girls. However, since negative review are not allowed, it's instead self-censoring and the FR won't even exist.

However also, looks are subjective. I may find Kokoro smoking hot but Kingmen bro won't because he need girls with large boobs while I am not so particular about that.

One good thing about Dome 3 is that most of the girls would have full face reveal so we can make an informed decision before booking. So, unless the OKT or FL performed severe photoshop to make the face look too different from the photo, which would be catfishing violation and landmine, usually won't reject. This is unlike Dome L or Malaysian Girls where usually the girls cover their face so it's a roulette gamble whether they are chio or a $100 rejection fee landmine... that's one of the main reasons that I stopped visiting Dome L.

I think we are all men, and paying for chio FL. Nobody would want to pay for few hundred bucks for ugly FL. If their rejection rate is too high, likely the OKT would pull her out also
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Diora if you never try before, must try at least once. Her body is really good coupled with that vixen face. In fact I rarely see such nice shaped body and she looks darn young!
She is also one of the few that Chionz bro booked twice, this speaks a lot about her prettiness. We even went on to discuss a Vietnamese word “shun” coz she shouted during the session.
I intend to give her a try bro. She looks good. I was intending to take a break from chionging next week as I have spent too much this month on too many "premium" $700 girls... It's a good thing we are spoiled for choice in this day and age.
Old Yesterday, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
If the FL is below average or ugly, she will be rejected. If negative review were allowed, maybe we would see the rejection statistics of the girls. However, since negative review are not allowed, it's instead self-censoring and the FR won't even exist.

However also, looks are subjective. I may find Kokoro smoking hot but Kingmen bro won't because he need girls with large boobs while I am not so particular about that.

One good thing about Dome 3 is that most of the girls would have full face reveal so we can make an informed decision before booking. So, unless the OKT or FL performed severe photoshop to make the face look too different from the photo, which would be catfishing violation and landmine, usually won't reject. This is unlike Dome L or Malaysian Girls where usually the girls cover their face so it's a roulette gamble whether they are chio or a $100 rejection fee landmine... that's one of the main reasons that I stopped visiting Dome L.

I think we are all men, and paying for chio FL. Nobody would want to pay for few hundred bucks for ugly FL. If their rejection rate is too high, likely the OKT would pull her out also
VP has a rejection fee of 50.
Haha, I bet you always book after other bro tries out? I got tried 3 totally new girls before and only 1 is satisfactory. Thereafter I rather don’t try new girl or wait for others to try first.
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
I intend to give her a try bro. She looks good. I was intending to take a break from chionging next week as I have spent too much this month on too many "premium" $700 girls... It's a good thing we are spoiled for choice in this day and age.
I give you my word, she won’t fail you. Haha 😜
Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
VP has a rejection fee of 50.
Haha, I bet you always book after other bro tries out? I got tried 3 totally new girls before and only 1 is satisfactory. Thereafter I rather don’t try new girl or wait for others to try first.
50 for Viet girls, and 100 for Malaysian girls.

To avoid unnecessary disappointment, yes I now only book girls that others have tried first and given good review on this forum. That's why I waited abit to book Akari even after seeing her listing and liking it.

Either that, or book girls that have "zero rejection fee policy", which VP only offer on some girls that he is confident in, or for JAVGirls and Fanza stable. But those tend to be only premium, expensive girls.

This is why I kept emphasising and supporting JAVGirls bro's zero rejection fee policy for all his girls as I feel that it is one of the most fair and least predatory policy of doing business. I am very buaysong when I have to pay $50-$100 after seeing an ugly FL who use photoshopped photos to catfish and wasted my travel time which increased the costs of the rejection even more This is very common in Dome L where most of the girls do not reveal their face, yet demand a $100 deposit, yet more often than not are not up to standard after the reveal and I go home disappointed.
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

I fully second bro Wee's recommendation to try Diora out if you haven't tried before. VP has a policy that their girls must wear make up when they're working, but Diora happened to be out running errands when I made my rather last-minute booking and hence was bare faced when I arrived, and even then she was pretty enough for me not to reject. That speaks volumes. She's got a bit of exotic look, kinda reminds me of Mirchelley. And much has been said about how tight she is.
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
I fully second bro Wee's recommendation to try Diora out if you haven't tried before. VP has a policy that their girls must wear make up when they're working, but Diora happened to be out running errands when I made my rather last-minute booking and hence was bare faced when I arrived, and even then she was pretty enough for me not to reject. That speaks volumes. She's got a bit of exotic look, kinda reminds me of Mirchelley. And much has been said about how tight she is.
I second the recommendations from bros @Wee0502 and @tankawen to try Diora too, especially for bros who are looking to ravage a SYT schoolgirl-looking sex kitten with the tightest pussy that you will most likely ever plough your dick into. Bros be warned, Diora’s pussy is seriously tight so much so that my dick was sore after my session with her.

My FR for Diora when I visited her earlier this year and she was known as Dior then: https://sammyboyforum.online/showpost.php?p=232...postcount=7779.
It has been six months since I last saw Diora but none of the other VP girls have managed to take her D spot in my VP A-Z, definitely worth a try for bros who are into SYTs and are looking for a tight pussy to fuck this weekend.

VP A-Z: A, BingBing, Chantelle, Dior, E, Feyonce, GinGin, Hazeline, Izabelle, Jazlyn, Kaily, Linda, M, Natasha, O, P, Q, Rosamund, Sona, Tiara, U, Valentina, Wendolyn, X, Yves, Zoei
Old Today, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 1
chionz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchionz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Glad to see that Diora is back and many bros still remember her 😂 i was just checking with VP bro recently on when she wanna come back to VP lol

Current VP line up looks not bad, a couple of RTFs in mind right now and new girls to try like Remi and Samantha given Kingsmen bros erotic FRs for them 😝😝 only issue here is not enough Vitamin M since im not so deep pocketed like Kingsmen bro and Bingbanbong bro 😂

Anyway happy bonking bros! Cheers!
Old Today, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xadx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Rinn from HighSociety

Photo: 9/10, she looks better in person imo, good complexion, very petite and sweet girl. No straight teeth if you are into it.
Body: 9/10, my cup of tea at least, petite and slim, easy to carry
Boobs: 8/10 I think natural B? not for boobs guys and she likes it to be caress gently.
French: light kisses
CIM: ala carte
FJ: 8/10 tight, moan loudly and pretty much sop. She will turn and look at you while you do her in any position. Not a wild kitten at least.
GFE: 10/10 , treats you like a king, cuddles, chatty and polite.

Overall Service: 8/10. My first experience with a Jap, so dont really have a bar to measure. She's genuine, fully focus and vested on you throughout at least. For the adventurous bros, do take her up, it may be your every fantasy you wish you can do with a lady.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1