The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 27-08-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyruud View Post
Is she consider baby elephant?
Not exactly baby elephant.
To me she is meaty.
Also what is your gauge as baby elephant ? My baby elephant might be your Godzilla
Old 27-08-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4855 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
To me she is meaty.
Also what is your gauge as baby elephant ? My baby elephant might be your Godzilla
Wah knn godzilla. 1st time hear this term
Old 27-08-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
To me she is meaty.
Sora tomorrow last working day before she rttt... Book her fast before she goes back..i rtf last week...now in the queue for aki lol
Old 27-08-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyruud View Post
Is she consider baby elephant?
Sora body curvy like ida from blackpink...if you tried ida you know what i mean.sora now promo is 100 one shot150 two shots..this is the best price you can ever get...tmr her last day...
Old 28-08-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sweatyninja97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Xoshi- another reservist gem
How was your experience
Old 28-08-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ballsdrop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halsurfer View Post

FR for Xoshi - X-Factor

Looks: 8.5/10 Really close to her pictures. Definitely a cute and pretty girl.
Body: 8/10 Slim sexy figure, some blemishes on her boobs, but nice handful big B to small C. Tattoos on her back. Typical thai tan

Had a session which I cut short, and thankfully OKT was agreeable as well. Good service on his part. The long story short is that she was experiencing some personal issues that affected her service that day, but she is probably a gem.

Kissing: Yes but no DFK.
BBBJ 7/10 Good, nothing to complain, no DT, but slurpy and saliva dripping down my dick.
FJ: 6.5/10 Good bonk regardless, tight sweet pussy. Good moans, and sounds from her wet pussy is delightful. When I wanted to switch to doggy, she said it's too big and painful, but I wanted it anyway and told her I'll be gentle. She took it in. Would probably have been a 8/10 but like I said she was emotionally affected.

At least that's the story on her part, true or not doesn't matter. They are human too and can't really blame them, just my luck. However, she was very sweet after the session. Her smile is lovely and she was chatty, and then that was when she opened up to tell me what happened. She said I look good and would want me to look for her again promising better service.

It's been a couple of days since I visited her, so hopefully she's more settled and providing better service to the bros here.

On a separate issue, any bros who got banned from some OKTs here despite having good reputation? I was merely asking some questions, and they could have just said yes or no. Any advice because there's a girl there I would like to try.
The OKT Convincing power overrun my small thinking head.
Regretted not thinking with the right head and stepped onto a mini landmine.
GFE: 0/10 No Kiss No French probably i not handsome enough (Yes I am Chinese)
FJ: 5/10 Say my KuKuJiao too big. Ya right 12cm too big u must be kidding. My thickness ain't thick as well.

Keep complaining tired la woke up early la slept late la but want tips.

Attitude really not good. Not trying to break anyone's ricebowl but if u want to bonk a deadfish but can touch her natural boobs than go ahead. If not just try other fishes better.
Old 28-08-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sweatyninja97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hows the GFE? English?
Old 28-08-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

Fr for Lisa
Stable: FG
https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=952754&highlight=

Location - central, purple line mrt station. No register needed
Looks - high similarity to photos posted, make effort to put on make up. Sweet young girl vibe
Body - right meat at the right place, not model type body but definitely not fat type, curvy round ass good for doggy
French - passionate kiss to tongue fighting type
BBBJ - Blowing and licking my balls probably for 10 minutes, then caps on my fully hardened rod
Pussy - Shaved and sensitive to my rapid licking
FJ - No gel needed, natural wet Enjoy her moaning and the horny expression when she riding me, flexible to all requested position. Pump her hard in doggy style till i cum
Attitude - no use of handphone and attentive to me, will cuddle with me and not rush me out when time not up yet
RTF - plans to go for 90 minutes session with her the next session

Old 28-08-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 2
biguten is one of the Best!biguten is one of the Best!biguten is one of the Best!biguten is one of the Best!

Fr for Nicky from Seduction

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthr...ighlight=nicky

Okt: quick response
Dmg: 120/45/1

Looks: she is pretty in pic, prettier in person. Used light make up. Still pretty

Body: slender body

Boobs: B cup. Perky young tits

Bbbj: full of action. Didn’t let go of my cock till i stop her otherwise i kn explode in no time. Aiya too excited pretty lady suck me

Fj: my preferred positions missionary and cowgirl. I always want see that pretty face. And bite her finger when ‘im hitting the spot’ Doggy and spoon was good too i still her sexy moans. Scheduled my rtf alr.
Old 28-08-2023, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
darkboi97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkboi97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My personal experience with Alice KinkyThai

Took a short break from bonking and recently saw the new lineup from KT’s telegram group

Alice, the XMM and cute petite girl that reminds me of bonking my first love.

The statistic:

Looks: 9/10 (Very cute girl with braces and greets me with a wide smile)
Body: 8/10 (Natural A’s but nice to ticker her nipples/not for boobs lover)
BJ: 9/10 (Goes down deep covering my whole shaft can suck for long)
Painting: 10/10 (69 position, almost lost it here because her pussy is so wet)
FJ: 10/10 (Fuck her in missionary, knee missionary, reverse cow girl and ended in cowgirl position, she accommodated every position i requested)
Communication: 7/10 (Simple eng further communication may need to use G app)
GFE: 9/10 (will hug and cuddle you throughout the session) dun tio KC ah bro

Managed to have a glimpse of Jesse while she pass item to Alice. I am freaking shock to how chio Jesse was the huge rack makes me want to book my next visit. Definitely will visit her for my next trip.

Okt Mickey: Best in the market been supporting all the way. And Okt Mickey is very reliable and responsive catering to all cheongster needs.

Bonk list: Alice ,Lin (X3 RTF), Risa, Lyla, Mew, Nicki, Dada (X3 RTF), Megan (X3 RTF), Miki (X9 RTF), Emma, Wawa (X2 RTF), Emily, New, Cas (X3 RTF), Jenny, Wish (X2 RTF), June, Jill, Ginny, Bella, Yuki, Tiffany, Natty, Chole and, Lily
--- many more......

Last edited by darkboi97; 28-08-2023 at 09:33 AM.
Old 28-08-2023, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nivag07 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Yuki from Thai Fairies

12am slot 2 shots

Spoilt for choice, and due to some technical issues was reschedule session with Yuki. When arrived, knocked door, door open and I was pulled in straight away giving me a boobs in face greeting and before I can say my greetings and hi, Before I realised, my pants and clothes were off (like being raped) , pushed into shower room for the SOP hygiene procedures, towel dried and push onto the bed and she was out doing me... Within 20mins, 1 round away!!! Laid down, chitchat on her life in her hometown, and, about her coming to make money to start up her eatery in Thairant... SHE GOT HORNY AGAIN.. This time 2nd round away into HER MOUTH before 60mins MARK (seems like she bonking me rather then I bonk her) 30mins of hugging and chitchatting before we know it 90mins up...

Sad when get to know it's her last day.. But if she ever return I sure RTF

Looks : 8.5/10 (Actual pictures, what u see is what you get)
Body : A bit in the meaty side (like mspuiyi if u get what mean)
Boobs : Natural D/E (one hand cannot handle)
Skin : Fair and Smooth
Attitude : Hungry and ready to rape you (ding ding siao char bor type no worries about awkward moments)
Comms : A little bid English, Chinese, Thai and Korean

Bbbj : 9/10
Fj : 9/10

P.S. KUDOS TO BRO OKT : Super recommendation and customer service
Old 28-08-2023, 02:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 5
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!

FR for Bell from GX

Looks: Cute looking. Photo advertised is her. Greeted me wearing sexy undergarments
Body: butt is very cury for doggie. Meat at the right place. petite size. Natural B cup.
Bbbj: Knows where and when to lick and suck. Lots of saliva and slurping, no teething
Fj: Pussy was tight due to her small frame. Use her pussy to grip my entire shaft. Able to take deep and long pumping. Moans are natural. Good attitude 👍
RTF: Yes definitely!

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=953942&highlight=
Old 28-08-2023, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
chesser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychesser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=953442&highlight=

Posh, Galaxyxscorts
( Met her evening @8pm, for 2s session)

Looks: Resemblance to picture is about 95%. Trust me. She is pretty and slutty.

Body: nice body shape especially her perky ass. Face complexion well maintained and smooth skin. Natural boobs with sensitive nip.

Pussy: Shaved. Abalone no smell and yummy. Fingering no issues. Will adjust her legs accordingly.

Bbbj: Every depth of my tools she covered it well. Alot of tongue action. Willing to suck for a long time.

Fj: Proactive and expressive in every position. Take initiative to position herself in doggie position, pump her deep and her moans stereo, till I shot my first cum. After cleansing me well. 2nd shot we go for missionary, pump her for long and she hug me tight and lick my ears, she's dam horny, and I shot out my cum with both leg jelly.

Sextisfied definitely! Posh a real challenger I met. Good stamina and attitude. RTF confirm!
Old 28-08-2023, 03:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Boochee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Exclamation Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jenny from KINKYTHAI

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?...ighlight=jenny

Location: 10/10 (lots of cheap parking nearby just 2min walk)
Looks: 7/10 (late 20s not a syt)
Body: Slim , no tummy fat, cute ass (soft), boobs are A cup but doesnt matter to me, nips are medium size.

Jenny is from pattaya , milf has a daughter 15 years old already.
Everything was normal, but the one thing she is good with is controlling her pussy tightness...
I seldom cum so fast through intercourse, but when she ride me i cum in 3minutes. She was like WTF u cum already then me how???
I laughed.......

Then I told her, next customer la.. HAHAHAHAHA

Bros who is up for a challenge thinking you can withstand cumming can go test on Jenny. Super affordable market price for her skills that she has.

Marin is just next door Jenny and Jenny keep asking me to try her friend Marin... Maybe shouldve asked if can sneak peek marin before booking her.. But I feel like I want to take a break, not in the horny mood for now..

Thank you bro KINKYTHAI for bringing quality babes in...

RTF : Yes but only if i am in the horny mood.. Like i said, i am going to take a break
Old 28-08-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 30
Bodyshop has much to be proud ofBodyshop has much to be proud ofBodyshop has much to be proud ofBodyshop has much to be proud ofBodyshop has much to be proud ofBodyshop has much to be proud ofBodyshop has much to be proud ofBodyshop has much to be proud ofBodyshop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusting View Post
Fr for Lisa
Stable: FG
https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=952754&highlight=

Location - central, purple line mrt station. No register needed
Looks - high similarity to photos posted, make effort to put on make up. Sweet young girl vibe
Body - right meat at the right place, not model type body but definitely not fat type, curvy round ass good for doggy
French - passionate kiss to tongue fighting type
BBBJ - Blowing and licking my balls probably for 10 minutes, then caps on my fully hardened rod
Pussy - Shaved and sensitive to my rapid licking
FJ - No gel needed, natural wet Enjoy her moaning and the horny expression when she riding me, flexible to all requested position. Pump her hard in doggy style till i cum
Attitude - no use of handphone and attentive to me, will cuddle with me and not rush me out when time not up yet
RTF - plans to go for 90 minutes session with her the next session

Slutty Looks My Fav

Last edited by Bodyshop; 13-10-2023 at 09:35 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1