The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 10-07-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
apparently24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Anya from FoxyThai

Haven't chiong for a while already but the other day itchy and saw other bros review of Anya's GFE and french fluency. I am a GFE + french guy. Decided to try out new stable (after being a loyal customer of only two stables). OKT was responsive and very easy to communicate with. Told him of my request for GFE and he relayed it to Anya. When the door open BAM! It was as though I knew her for years already, frenching like long lost lovers for a good 5 minutes (almost forgot to bathe). Continued frenching for the rest of the session, and no doubt Anya's GFE is truly 20/10. Very accommodating with my requests, spent maybe 30mins just foreplay and did 69, BBBJ and exploded CIM (with a twist ). Today tired so I decided to just chill for the rest of the session. Her GFE was so good I ended the session just cuddling and talking with her (since her English is actually pretty good - she says she tries learning English in her free time). Might be her last stint in SG - will definitely RTF before she leaves. TL;DR Bros who want GFE gaogao - this is your girl. Just make sure you don't kenna gongtao
Old 10-07-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthyPickle View Post
Nana - FG

Was looking for something new and cheap thrills today so went for my usual stable mystery bonk as four ladies on the menu.
Went in with no much expectation as I am looking to release my biological needs as a human.

Asked her to lie down, my turn to service her. Licked her nipple and it start to harden and erected. I slowly move down her body. I heard her moan. I moved down to paint her lil sis, halfway through.
I inserted my finger to her and she starts to contract. I alternate between licking and fingering her, she gets really wet and squishy inside.

By this time, her hands were over my hair and making a mess of it. I move up and starts with missionary….the wetness is something I haven’t felt past few months. I bring her leg up and alternate between fast and slow thrust.
While doing it, I was looking at her face filled with pleasure and pain. I moved my head closer to her and asked “you like”?. Her reply : “yes”. I pump her furiously and stopped when I climax. I felt her contracting when cum.
I sit up and looked at her...we were giggling around. And I asked if she enjoyed me painting her. Her reply : “I like”.
M

Time fly by fast, so I start by touching and caressing her. She moves to give me an out of the world deep throat…….she stopped just before I am about to blow….start riding me. It was so wet and squishy inside.
She got tired. I moved her to the doggy position and give her a few minute of thrust. I can feel her water flowing down to my balls. It felt so good inside, warm, wet, squishy ….not too tight and loose.
I really want to see her face so i turned her around. I move her legs up again gave it a few thrust. I push all the way in and unload everything inside.
I dressed up and told her that will probably visit couple of times more to rekindle our connection.
Wow Bro, sounds like CIP for both shots?
Old 10-07-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 14
RoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Oong from FoxyThai

Link here:
https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=991919

Quick FR for Oong. She last few days so I thought better let you bros know about this gem.

Location: East side, G area. Nice new condo. Has a roommate. The condo is clean. Towels are good and absorbent.

Looks: Wow, first impression - OMG. So tall! 175cm! So pretty! Like model. Reminds me of Maggie Q - but with cool tatts and more meat on her bones.

Got a little resemblance right?

Oong is confirm past 30, but wah complexion very good and skin tone is fair, no thai tan, in fact i darker than her. lol

Body: Natural B breast, not perky but not super sag. Nipples the size of large raisins. Body got some baby damage but you have to be observant. She has on her chest a tattoo of a mother and child. She could stand to work out a bit more, with her physique, she could look really solid. But she not fat or anything, just normal gal. Her tatts are really cool and nice.

Best part is her legs, so long and white. And thigh gap, with small shaved pink pussy. Delicious to eat. She left a thick landing strip above her pussy, but down below all good.

Love her long slender back. Her butt is average, enough flesh to grab, not flat but not super curvy either. Think of her as a volleyball player kind of physique.

Comms: Her english is so basic, i think her vocab less than 50 words. Google Translate helped a lot. I know some basic thai, but not super good. But still, she comes across as friendly, accommodating and modest, also a little shy, coy. Those looking for sex fiend, PSE, better avoid. Those want to find GFE, she is the one (i think a few other bros already kena hooked by her)

BBBJ: Average, got deep throat and do for a long time before i ask her to stop. Not much eye contact or cock worshipping. This gal is more GFE as I said.

FJ: 2 shots fired super easy for me, cos i really like her and her body. First one we did spoon, like lovers, then move to missionary. Knn i did all the work cos i wanted to bang her so bad. got her to cross her long white legs while i pounded her hard. she made soft moans and it really got me going.

Then in between shots she offered to massage me. Fail massage. But full marks for effort. I decided to massage her instead and I got so aroused. Ask her for 69, and then I realise her body too tall, haha, she hard to get into a comfortable position.

nevermind, standing doggie is perfect. pounded her for a long time. Then push her to bed and doggie her hard, push her head and chest down, grab her arms like wheelbarrow, watching my hard cock go in and out of her tiny pussy and I surrendered super quickly.

RTF: Yes. I hope ICA do us a favour and let her come back soon!
Old 10-07-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 2
Bonbonbonkee is one of the Best!Bonbonbonkee is one of the Best!Bonbonbonkee is one of the Best!Bonbonbonkee is one of the Best!

Lisa - Lust365
Damage: 120/45/1
Date: 10/7/2024

looks : 8.5/10 (85% resemblance )
body: 9/10 ( not the normal Thai tan as she has fair skin which is a plus. Low bakness lvl also, can say she is petite )
boobs : 8.5/10 ( soft and natural, her nips size is not that big not that small also )
catbath : 9/10 ( slow motion, sensual as her hands also busy while licking me )
frenching : 9/10 ( allowed with tongue fight, mild only though busy still pass the real gf feels )
bbbj : 9/10 ( continuous from catbath, good starter to prep my bro and know what is coming to him. )
fj : 9/10 ( good riding and humping skills )

Old 10-07-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl
Above is Lay link

Name : Lay
Looks : 9.5 / 10
Age (Est) : 19 or younger.. looks like teenager
Body : Slim & Slender
Boobs : Natural
Kissing : 9 / 10 kissing & french passionate
Catbath : 9.5 / 10
BBBJ : 10 / 10 Solid, almost cum
Painting : Nvr try
FJ : 9.7 / 10 Accomodative Fuck and French
GFE : 9.5 / 10
Massage : Nvr try
Overall Experience : 9.5 / 10
RTF/RTM: YES
Remarks (if any) : Friendly and down to earth lady, Totally my cup of tea.
Will return to visit her again soon. Worth every single cent > damage 260/90/2

Last edited by Lucius_Verus; 11-07-2024 at 12:00 AM.
Old 10-07-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nuknesirki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Fr for this Solid girl next door look but on bed is super wet & tired and keep want you to pump her chio bu

Name : Lay
Looks : 9.5 / 10
Age (Est) : 19 or younger.. looks like teenager
Body : Slim & Slender
Boobs : Natural
Kissing : 9 / 10 kissing & french passionate
Catbath : 9.5 / 10
BBBJ : 10 / 10 Solid, almost cum
Painting : Nvr try
FJ 爱爱 : 9.7 / 10 Accomodative Fuck and French
GFE : 9.5 / 10
Massage : Nvr try
Overall Experience : 9.5 / 10
RTF/RTM: YES
Remarks (if any) : Friendly and down to earth lady, Totally my cup of tea.
Will return to visit her again soon. Worth every single cent > damage 260/90/2
Thanks OKT for the fast arrangement only have time for lunch.

Not going to comment much cause her service is still there. Nothing Lack. plus point for her is her solid massage.

Old 10-07-2024, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Chilibombom is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

ONE SIAM : Opal

Looks : 9/10 - Seldom have short hair with cute looks plus gd make up.
One + point that her eyes got some charm
Body : 9/10 - skinny, really slim waist, flat tummy ,petite and very light to easy carry
Character : easy going ,not shy at all and her English comms level not bad
Bbbj : 9/10 - her little small tongue and mouth can do some magic on your little bro and ball ball and no rushing
Painting : 10/10 clean shave and if you are a gd painter , go for it
Foreplay : 10/10 , not aggressive kind and alot of teasing just like your gf , can 69
Fj : due to her light weight, basically any positions are achievable 😁
Passionate and kc gao gao. Quite tight due to her size.

Gentle Handle this gem🙏

Service and gfe are there as what other bro had experience.
Rtf : very high chance , be careful of her kc
Old 10-07-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bomibaw76 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Soda - FairiesFinder

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=991652&highlight=

OKT: smooth booking like last time

Looks: GND look with a hint of innocent face

Body: slim figure no stretch marks, perky butt

Boobs: natural C, nice to grab

Pussy: no smell but not shaven

Fingering: finger slightly upward when entering hit her spot well

Bbbj: wet and sloppy, told her it needs to be more wet, she drop spit her saliva with her CFM face

Fj: enjoy bonking her in missionary while play with her boobs

GFE: very good, no commercial feel and also will come close to you after shot
Old 10-07-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bomibaw76 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Soda - FairiesFinder

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=991652&highlight=

OKT: smooth booking like last time

Looks: GND look with a hint of innocent face

Body: slim figure no stretch marks, perky butt .

Boobs: natural C, nice to grab

Pussy: no smell but not shaven

Fingering: finger slightly upward when entering hit her spot well

Bbbj: wet and sloppy, told her it needs to be more wet, she drop spit her saliva with her CFM face

Fj: enjoy bonking her in missionary while play with her boobs

GFE: very good, no commercial feel and also will come close to you after shot
Old 10-07-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

flattopp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=992449&highlight=

A little late FR on Namwan. Had to try after seeing the reviews.

Looks: 8.5
Exactly like the pictures only with less makeup. WYSIWYG

Body: 8
Slim body with nice curves. Natural Cs feels nice and no tummy.

BBBJ: 9
This one is something else, good suction and fast, balls sucking. Overall very sensual.

FJ: 8.5
BJ got me weak already how to last in FJ. Very accomodating and hardworking, rode me for quite sometime and changed a couple positions. Doggy still the best for me with her nice ass.

GFE: 9
Her GFE is really one of the best I've had. She speaks english well so rarely need to use google translate. Very chatty and bubbly, gave me the genuine gf vibes.

Overall good bonk for me and would RTF

Old 10-07-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

nokiac300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=992171&highlight=

Aemi from FairiesFinder

Wow was the word to describe her and her service

She was damn chio and her body was great with those melons for me to squeeze and suck

We had a great time fighting out tongues together while we both roam each other

She give me a deep and long suck while we did 69, I dive into her love tight pussy making her squrim and she's damn high

We did doggy at first while I grab both her arms and fucked her fast n hard

Before I cum, we did missionary which I grab both her melons and deep fucked her hard till I cumming and took off my condom and shot all over her body making a messy view

She loves to cuddle with me and her English is quite ok too

Once again thanks okt for the arrangement
Old 10-07-2024, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
sonyericsson902 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

MiMi - https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=992296&highlight=

Looks: Will grow on you with light make up. Quite tall and nice pair of sexy legs.

Body: Sexy and well maintain figure. fair skin. Boobs big soft to fondle with sensitive nips to suck and lick.

GFE/Frenching: Tongue war and deep french from shower till after deed. Amazing

Bbbj: Start from slow space till she follow my tempo. No teeth feel and deepthroat occasionally. Giving me eye contact and able to suck my tools long. Impress 👍

Fj: She is a good rider with great stamina. Flip her over for missionary position she will hug me tightly and I pump deep and hard. Her moans loud and she will stop me half way auto flip over for doggie position grab her waist and pump her even deeper. Satisfied session.

Overall I will give her 9/10. Good attitude
Worth spending and will RTF definitely.
Need replenish my vitamin first
will arrange this weekend again.
Old 11-07-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

blackrange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=992172&highlight=

Review for Sa

Damn she was sexy and young and full of energy thru out the whole session

Location was Convenient for me

I feel like I don't need to do anything as she service me from neck to bottom

She uses her skillful tongue to catbath me after we had some hanky panky shower together

She licked my nipps slowly and down to my balls which really make my 2nd ic hard in no time, then suddenly eat all whole dick and pop up n down fast n furious

I told her I can't tahan already and she caps me and ask me wanna fuck her tight sexy ass ornot

I told her that her ass is sexy and she smile naughtyly and smack her ass useing her right hand and signal me to fuck her

Fucking her tight asshole is damn shiok, her moan was sexy and stero type and she will always turn her head behind to ask me "harder more, harder more"

Told her I was cumming and she turn over n took of my rubber and hand job me till I shot all my cum on her sweet face and mouth

Phew, damn tried and my legs felt jelly
Old 11-07-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster (M)

teleport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked lunch time session yesterday, holes are still tight and not been losenend yet

Mina - https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=992830&highlight=

Looks 9/10 fit my type also wear light makeup
Body 8/10 nicely shaped
Boobs 7/10 Natural to my liking
BBBJ 9/10 lots of licking from her let me enjoy the view, not rushing do it for 10 mins
FJ 9/10 service oriented type, will moan louder when pumped hard also fingering her clit too, so wet no KY needed

Good session lah, with the damage can confirm quite worth it. RTF material, Okt also good when processing the booking.
Old 11-07-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

Wartortle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Iris from FairiesFinder

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=992295&highlight=

Look : 9/10. Real life looks better and photo is already good
Body : 8.5/10. Slim with huge natural rack, C.
BBBJ : 8/10. Good suction and movement. Hardworking in this department.
Catbath : 8/10. Nice overall teasing.
Fingering : 9/10. Allow. Very wet and responsive
FJ : 10/10. Good riding and cum several times. Horny wet girl
RTF : Yes. Really pretty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1