The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 14-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 17
peter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Yo bros...go check out the I magazine this week....got pan ling ling,michelle chia and another actress I forgot liao....all wearing white swimsuits and hugging together...damn the cfm look pan ling ling gave...see the mag and u know what I mean.....
bro, i buy liao when i passby 7-11. A must keep for me, gd material for toilet release.
Old 14-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

one piece swimming suit ah?any sexy pics of pan lingling?I dun care abt the rest
Old 15-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

I think my all time fav will be Yvonne Lim and Priscillia Chan...
Old 15-09-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
nomoretimes is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice pics see my nose bleed
Old 15-09-2008, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

My fav still remains the same jacelyn tay and rui en.
Seen jacelyn tay in life in the past at clarke quay with a bunch of ladies sitting
outside a wine pub having their gathering chat.
I was shocked and keep glaring at her for a long time...she seems to notice me glaring at her but she still acts in her natural ways..
Till my friend said to me :" kia la ...they are oso humans...wat's so nice to see abt them....good to see no good to eat!"
She look even prettier in real person...never forget that sight of her
Old 15-09-2008, 05:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Erm..no offence intended but Jacelyn Tay looked like a really skinny ah kua in a long hair wig to me.

There are actually a lot of unmentioned actresses here...
Anyone interested in the following:

1) Apple Hong
2) Yvonne Lim XiangPing
3) Celeste Chong
4) Jeanette Aw
5) Ericia Lee and her sister Ezann
6) Constance Song
7) Jessica Liu
8) Lynn Poh
Why you so like dat?
Old 15-09-2008, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Le Yao looks good...
Old 15-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 21
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

For Yvonne fans, got to ask bro ang liao.. her number 1 fan
Old 15-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhorny View Post
I think you are referring to Iko Liu Zhi Qi (柳智薺)

Here are some photos. Not sure whether this is the one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...98/2MPXTLT.gif (this one from the TV show)

Impressive Bro justhorny!!!!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 15-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 21
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

the gal who acts as Yvonne Lim's shop assistant in the 9pm show looks real slutty... i like!!
Old 15-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 25
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
There are actually a lot of unmentioned actresses here...
Anyone interested in the following:

6) Constance Song
Yes, Constance Song is someone I wished I can bonk

Her description of the man she looking for in the pic below matched my statistics

http://img125.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp...ng04_392lo.jpg
Old 15-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytan7 View Post
the gal who acts as Yvonne Lim's shop assistant in the 9pm show looks real slutty... i like!!
Yah bro...she actually try to seduce Adrain Pang haha...her teh voice plus her trying to act innocent but slutty face...realli turn on man!!!
Old 16-09-2008, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytan7 View Post
Not sure is a new actress or a part time one, she will be my actress to bonk.
Old 16-09-2008, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Bangster;3062993]Erm..no offence intended but Jacelyn Tay looked like a really skinny ah kua in a long hair wig to me.

yes bro...even my buddies said that...but i like her is that she has elegant looks and her figure oso not bad for a sgp lady..!At that time of my angle of view...her boobs has a standard weightage ..should be around c cup...didn;t really go near and see.
Think now she is quite successful in her business somehow..but her face and body is consider bonkable though skinny but have boobies with accpetable shape from the outer view of a distant..
Old 16-09-2008, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 20
bearish1 is one of the Best!bearish1 is one of the Best!bearish1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Mio^ View Post
Not sure is a new actress or a part time one, she will be my actress to bonk.

she is kanny theng , big boobs syt , use to be JC model, blog site below , I'm a big fan of her since many year back while she was only 18

http://www.xanga.com/FollowYrHeart
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1