The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-02-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
saint82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaMenthol View Post
so many lucky u all talking about. how about this lucky?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/lucky-massage/

any bros tried b4?
Visited many months back. Very dark room
Just say is like 30 percent discount from the pics
Actual person does not have the syt vibes from the pic

Big boobs
Friendly, willing to please
Massage - I forgot
Top up for bbbj + cim

RTM: no. I need the looks
Old 05-02-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Xiaomi is also listed in t t v i p, also offering hj only. She gets to decide whether she wanna to offer fj to you. She told me she does not offer to unhygienic guys. (Guess she is quite liberal in her offering. She needs the $$$. Personally, I think it is not cheap, exceeding $200 per shot, if no discount is given. Not for boobs lover. She is a delight to have sex with, because she can climax several times!).
I second this was offered fj but din take it. massage was done FN and allowed me to finger her. She seems high and wanna fk lol but tat time restricted myself to hj only. Nt for boobs lover but shes slim and would be fantastic for fj. First timers expect 15-20minutes trying to navigate to her apartment.
Old 05-02-2024, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
I second this was offered fj but din take it. massage was done FN and allowed me to finger her. She seems high and wanna fk lol but tat time restricted myself to hj only. Nt for boobs lover but shes slim and would be fantastic for fj. First timers expect 15-20minutes trying to navigate to her apartment.
She had change new location . Easier to find
Old 05-02-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Baicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Guai Guai

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Made an appointment with Guai Guai and took a 2 hour session.

Among the MLs in SGL, she is really pretty.
Good figure and gives you options A, B, C and D for you to try out her different HJ techniques.

I opted for her to reverse cowgirl me during HJ. I can really touch her everywhere. My hands were grabbing both her boobs most of the time.

The remaining hour I opted for a head and shoulder massage. We had a good chat and I left a happy man.

RTM? Yes
Old 05-02-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
You all make me miss those nice shapely boobs n full body, my review of her thrump ai la. Love her favourite position she taught
Indeed top 1-2. Her face lose song2.
Tingzi actually has Songsong vibes. Super pretty too. The last few years, the beauties that really left me an impression are Donna, aila, A baby, Kiki, Songsong, Amei, xiaohan.
Old 05-02-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Tingzi actually has Songsong vibes. Super pretty too. The last few years, the beauties that really left me an impression are Donna, aila, A baby, Kiki, Songsong, Amei, xiaohan.
Tingzi left? Just realised she is not listed anymore
Old 05-02-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Tingzi left? Just realised she is not listed anymore
RTC for CNY
Old 06-02-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
FR for 2 MLs whom I’ve visited recently.

1) https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ting-zi-massage/

Accessibility. Near MRT. Roadside parking. No security.
Body and Look: slim and petite. Small boobs but pretty face
Massage: average
Sensual: so so. Sensitive nipple, doesn’t allow zhutting. Allow Lip kissing and top roaming.
Overall experience: Young, pretty and friendly. However, experience was average for me. Unlikely to RTM.

2) https://sglonelyguy-28.com/luckymassage/

Accessibility. Roadside parking or office parking nearby. Walkable from MRT (maybe 10 mins walk). No security
Body and Look: Slim. Boobs proportionate to body. Good looking.
Massage: non existent.
Sensual: low. She is inexperienced or “green”. Allowed top roaming.
Overall experience: I didn’t know what “green” really means until I met her. She doesn’t know how to massage nor touch a guy. Interestingly, I did have a great time with her. Lots of hugs and laughter. She reminds me of being a teenager again trying to unlock a new girlfriend . She behaves like a virgin, rejecting advances politely and cheekily. It was such an intriguing experience and honestly I can’t wait to visit her again. She is definitely not for someone looking for bang for the buck or great sensual experience. Am speaking from my experience. YMMV

Last edited by Juzneedamassage; 06-02-2024 at 12:29 AM.
Old 06-02-2024, 01:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 8
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Hi anyone has Angel/Reba’s contact can PM me? I didn’t manage to get her new contact down before she delisted, I visited her before during her last stint but I think she has changed contact for this stint… thank you in advance!
Old 06-02-2024, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Thunderbozz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
You are right. And her face is so much bigger.
Agreed to max! Photos are so heavily edited. She looks around mid to late 30s and face complexion is quite bad.
Massage so so and sensual is quite mechanical.
I made a visit after reading those reviews on SLG .
Not sure those reviews on SLG are written by same bro to help her lure customers 🤣🤣🤣
Confirm no return.
Old 06-02-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -97 / Power: 0
skk8888 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtneo3 View Post
oh well i new to this ML thing, i guess need more guilds from all the senior cheongsters 多多关照。Note taken thanks
Tried her few times and don’t think she is C and allow roam outside panty
Agreed with earlier bro, face big and photos heavily PS
Haha I like that lousy short which I also dislike
I thought this forum should provide more true reviews and not helping the ML to get more customers…
SLG reviews are all so fake…like written by same person.
Old 06-02-2024, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
zooto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for this nice lady gi gi.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/gi-gi-massage/

Not a good writer. Will just keep it short.
She’s very green but willing to serve, hope brothers do respect her boundary.

Look : definitely on the pretty side
Body : petite size.
Boob : not very big, but nice natural proportion to her petite size.
Roam : didn’t try much, but a brother did mention there are boundary.
Location : need a 5-10mins non-shelter walk from the nearest bus-stop into the condo. For driver can park inside. (I went for a midnight 1am slot) so not sure if can park during working hours.

Last edited by zooto; 06-02-2024 at 04:06 AM.
Old 06-02-2024, 08:27 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 294 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42606 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbozz View Post
Agreed to max! Photos are so heavily edited. She looks around mid to late 30s and face complexion is quite bad.
Massage so so and sensual is quite mechanical.
I made a visit after reading those reviews on SLG .
Not sure those reviews on SLG are written by same bro to help her lure customers 🤣🤣🤣
Confirm no return.
Not only got bro help to promote her here, even in the SLG ad, there are many good reviews about her.

But some good stuff, there are no review at all. Just like Cai Cai.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cai-cai-massage/

Great boobs, nice butts and quite chio, but no review at all. Ha, this is a very funny world.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-02-2024, 08:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Nagget has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtneo3 View Post
just try 湘儿 today here is my humble MR :
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiang-er-massage/

Apartment was nicely kept and clean.

Appearance: foxy look type those slutty kind (IMO)
figure is slim type with natural Cs.
Pleasant personality, good conversationalist.

Shower: Ownself

Massage: opted off

Sensual/HJ: Start off with cathbath on the back lot of fingers works and kissing.
Flip off to the front, keep playing with the dick with the oil massage with some light moaning.
The interesting part is the sensual hj, she will accomodate you to your side. Strip off the bra
can squeeze the c++ boobs and zhut zhut(shiock).Play with the boobs and both of us got high and hj to climax and unloaded
hitting the rooftop.Roaming was restricted to 3-4G, 5g yes but outside panty.

The pro: solid massage, good conversationalist. Not a time watcher, sensual hj with lots of costume cosplay selection.

The con: Roaming was restricted to 3-4G, 5g yes but outside panty.

All in about 60 mins

RTM: yes

All MR are subjective to individual experience for reference only peace out
bro you didn’t start a new thread but reply from a old thread?
Helping her promote?
She is here since 2021 and change name many times,
Agreed message was good but face looks old after these 2 years. New photos doesn’t look like her at all, edited heavily, boobs are small.
Managed to go further than roaming outside panty but experience so so nia.
She mentioned she provides more only to bros she likes
One of the main reason I stop visiting is there are few MLs/FLs operating at the same condo and I bump into in the lift.
The other thing I don’t like is she has a camera that capture your image at her main door. Don’t play play next moment your face is on the run……
Bros that visits her just be careful.
Old 06-02-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesilverduck View Post
Posting my reviews for Ke Le and Ying Ying

Visited Ke Le recently, was presently surprised by her looks, not young but definitely not old either.

Massage was hard and hit the right spots, I stayed the full hour as well, no shortchanging of time.

Juagen was professional and could tell she knew what she was doing, I opted for no BJ, only JG and release, overall would rate 8/10, would want to try others though.

As for yingying, I visited her multiple times previously, a MILF that is great at what she does, I opted for the massage chair each time and honestly have to say she’s very skilled and her hands are very smooth. Overall good as well, 7.5/10!
Ya Ke Le is awesome but she is going back China for CNY. Sadded.....
Yingying too milf for me

Dont worry bro, let me give u Soda contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1