The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Lagos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

3 of us half walked and staggered down the stairs naked. I must have been totally spaced out after 5 beers and 3 glasses of wine. But we place the cute one on the bed and the blonde held on to my hands as she walked towards the toilet. I must have half sober becos when I realize someone was sucking my dick. The blonde and I was in the shower and she had my whole dick in her mouth! I can feel my hardness, but she was making slurping noises so loud I felt embarrassed. I pulled her up and went down on her instead. If you see blonde, then you will see how “pink” is! Her labia was “hidden” and I have to open up the v to see the wet pink oysters folds and smell the fresh aroma. Of course I tongued between the folds, and circled her tiny clit, tongued in and out the v and slurped the juice. She was bended back over on on the shower and spreading and allowing me access. I never knew what “sweet” smell like until this day.

I stood up (including my brother) and held her closed for a wet kiss. Her nips were on me, and I felt her right hand grabbed me below. I felt her tiptoed over me and gradually came down on my brother. I let out a grasped of delight and she smiled looking at me. Her left thigh was around my butt, her arms were over my shoulders. I leaned in and pushed myself against the blonde on the wall. It was the most dream-like warmth enclosing me; the hot water was spraying on the opposite wall, the steam was raising and filling the shower. I thought I couldn’t breath (like in the hot sauna) but I cannot stop pumping. Some parts of me wanted to cum, and yet some part of me wanted to hold on and keep pumping. It was a while later I realize the wetness was dripping down my thigh and it was so wet I couldn’t feel the friction I needed to cum. I slowed down and went lower to nose the heavenly lubrication she provided. My nose was wet, my mouth was covered in honey, and when she pull me up she gave me a big kiss and licked the honey off my nose and lips. Then, she held my dick and pulled me out of the shower. I grabbed towel as we passed the towel rack and she said “Now fuck my friend!”

...to continue.... Do you like the story so far?
Old 23-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
Am new to phucket and will be there with family, however where can I get a safe notti massage or nuru massage in.safe places like the hotel health club? etc and not wander too far out. Saw a bro posting he did not get any special at all? I'm a sucker for gd massage and ending it with a happy ending like a hj is enough and not get ripped off. Any kind advice?

Thx
Don't think you're going to be able to find any nuru massage in Phuket. If you are staying in Patong then you can hardly walk into any massage joint that doesn't offer a happy ending. The easiest place to go would be Christin massage on Rat U Thit road or the back road that runs across Patong. It's a big huge pink building so you have to be blind to miss it. Otherwise try the small massage shops across the street from Christin. I think there are 3 or 4 there. Or just walk around and look for massage joints with lots girls sitting outside asking for you to come in. Believe me, they are all over the place.

If you're in Phuket town then I would say the Phun Phon area would be best as there are alot of them in there. Kathrine massage seems to be pretty nice and someone has posted an FR here earlier.

Hope this helps.
Old 24-05-2010, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

good to see you bro's having a goodtime in phuket. was there last tues to sat. stayed in town as they were working on my place on choafa road. flew tiger, delayed 1 hour going up and 2 plus hours coming back. should have flown airasia.i find they are more efficient and on time.
when i bought my place some 10 years back i got my house book, a so called deed. foreigners are allowed to own 49% of landed property only in your name. some try lease or share 51% with thai. when you have this deed can buy car etc.
now low season but weather was ok, hot in the day with some rain in the night. went to a seafood restaurant called pak nam in town, great food, crowded, cheap and not a foreigner in sight.
went down to look see yaowarat and dibuk road as it was happening there. mostly local crowd and starts after 11pm. i dun go much into patong so usually hang around town. great place for massage in town now is kims spa opposite ocean, the prices are reasonable and the place clean. never tried any other biz there. yes do avoid pearl as the women there are as old as the place.
drove around the island and saw that the low season was evident even though the sea not too rough yet.
have fun and chok dee.
will be back after school hols as the tickets get a little pricey in june.
have fun and make sure you get the real thing and not some lbs.
Old 24-05-2010, 07:29 AM
Samster

I immediately regretted not cumming! But I felt a sudden rush of blood and my brother got even harder. The blonde who was still holding my dick must have felt it, turned to me and said, “You want to fuck her very badly don’t you!!” She let me go and crawled toward to sleeping Tracy. She slowly turned her over and whispered something to her, Tracy mumbled something inaudible. I was looking at her cunt. Black glossy pubic hairs trimmed like the models in a small triangle. Right at the bottom of the tip I can see the pinkish folds. Before I knew it I was between her spreading her, nosing her just like a good glass of wine. I can smell the sweetness and the fresh fluids that emits from the now reddish flesh between the folds. I think she is pretending to be drunk, but I am not sure. As I tasted her, I felt her respond to my kisses, my touch, my lips. I can feel myself almost bursting my dick but I continued to suck on the tiny clit, and the folds, and slide my tongue between the red folds.

I looked up to see the blonde sucking Tracy’s tits, very gently, very focused, very measured; something I would have just sucked on heavily instead. Now I can see the pink tities and they were indeed beautiful. I did not realize I was drooling but my mouth were already wet. I raised slowly and licked upwards from the v to the navel and to the right tit where the blonde had just moved to the left. What I did not know was my dick actually found the v and was teasing the side of the folds. I felt Tracy pull her head back stretching her throat and looking a fresh air did I felt myself impaled in her. I did not go deep, only the my small head was engulfed in the hot sensation….

...to continue....
Old 24-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 24
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
anyone interested for meet up can pm me

i'll be there from 27 to 31 May.

Cheerios!
Too bad i just came back today...

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 24-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
next time bro.

any place to intro?
Old 24-05-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

I recalled my virgin wife, only better. She screamed a soft scream, yell a soft yell, and tighten those muscles around me, sometimes purposefully, sometimes involuntarily. Tracy was contracting a few times even as I entered, slowly, softly, very determinedly withholding her satisfaction. I felt a splash of fluid on my balls but I did not know if she pee-d. I continued to pushed into and pulled out in what seems an eternity. Now, I can feel myself, like being on top of the world, like a rush of blood to my head, a sudden gush of elation leave me… I left the mountain to hear Tracy grasping for air and holding her blonde friend. My hands were on her hips and still pumping nosily. Did I then see that the blonde had her right hand on her v rubbing furiously, breathing intermittently, grasping for air as she mouthed Tracy’s left tit. This is a scene worth dying for..

The blonde moved over to me and shafted me aside and had her mouth on Tracy, licking and slowing lapping the combined juices of cum. I went weak on the knees and sat by the bed watching this beautiful sight. Slowly and very carefully she kept cleaning Tracy, this somehow had Tracy stirring again, and spreading her thigh and pushing towards the friend. I thought I saw Tracy trembled again, but hesitated if I should put my dick in her mouth. Maybe she will bite me accidentally! Better not then.

When the big O tides over, I thought I saw Tracy had tears in her eyes when she flipped over to sleep. I kept my mouth shut this time and quietly licked my lips. I see now her ass is gorgeously peachy like Jennifer Lopez. The blonde stood up and took a cig from her pouch and walked towards the balcony.

Another WOW! Now I can see from her back she had a scorpion tattoo just above her ass crack. I followed her, but since there were nobody around nobody would see a naked couple smoking on balcony. I asked and she said she is Chris, as in Christina.

.. to continue.... do you like?
Old 25-05-2010, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, Bro, me too just cam back on Monday BLUES too... so tired....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 25-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
kick_ass,

Was the hotel you got the massage called Pearl hotel? If so, it's one of the oldest hotels in Phuket and that massage place has been there since the hotel opened. The girls in there probably been working there since they opened as well. Hahaha... By the way, never ask taxi drivers to bring you to any massage joints, jewellery shop, etc. They all make a commission out of it and you are the one that pays for it. Find out where you want to go and then just tell the taxi to take you there.

As for the bad service in restaurants etc. I find it a bit surprising as Thais in general are not like that. Maybe it's a bit of misunderstanding and not understanding each other's languages? Anyway, I'm sorry that happened to you.

Cheers.
yep we were clueless abt the whereabts of nuru massage in phuket tats why we asked the driver...

bro hkt, i was also surprised by the service gotten by them in rest & 7-11 as in the past it wasnt like tis... but i think it isnt a 1 off thingy as based on some travel info site like tripadvisor, some feedbacks were posted there on their bad services & i still tot it was a 1 off thing.

So.. why learn?

Last edited by kick_ass; 25-05-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 25-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

anyway i will be back to phuket next mth for 4 days b4 gg to krabi for another 4days. any new place to intro by the seniors here in phuket or even krabi as i heard krabi basically is quite boring...

So.. why learn?
Old 25-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick_ass View Post
anyway i will be back to phuket next mth for 4 days b4 gg to krabi for another 4days. any new place to intro by the seniors here in phuket or even krabi as i heard krabi basically is quite boring...
yes krabi town basically nothing happening unless you have local go with you. ao nang near krabi is the beach area where you can go to the bay area or phi phi island, or go to koh lanta where some very nice hotels have sprung up in the last few years.
Old 26-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Samster

Chris said that she and Tracy had been friends since high school and this is the 3rd time they travelled together. But thanks to me, she got to taste Tracy's tits and cunt. She had been wanting to do it since they were neighbors back then. It seems Tracy's family was religious or something, but the booze, the foreign land, the silly hour, and a foreign male somehow loosen her inhibitions.

Suddenly, I felt a rush of blood towards my brother and it stood up. Chris saw it and smiled. She stood up and lean on the ledge overlooking the empty road. I approached her and hug her from behind. My dick was between her ass crack, my hands cupping her breasts.

priceless.. Just like the mastercard promo.

Chris tiptoed and before i knew it, she was teasing my dick to poke her again. I do not know if I can do it again, but somehow my dick willed itself harder and allowed Chris to enveloped me. We must have been going at it for something cos I can feel myself getting sober, and harder as we changed various positions. Finally when I was about to cum, she pushed away and closed her lips around me. I did not spurt, probably dribbled, but then I could not tell since Chris has been sucking me dry. When she stood up, she was smiling....

As I rolled to the right, there was Chris, as I turned to the left, I can smell Tracy's hair. I thought I was dreaming and drop back into sleep...

The next few days were a blurr. I recall vaguely asking them to come and share the pool with me, then suddenly I had 2 pretty girls bunking on my king sized bed. I had to pay the hotel for the additional person, but I was repaid in kind.

When Chris as swimming, Tracy sucked. When Tracy was bathing, Chris fucked. When we were out partying we were teasing the hell out of each other. I thought I heard someone shouted "get a room", and "lucky bastard", I have no idea people were talking to us!

Of course, I ran out of days, and we had to return to reality. But hey, we were happy while it lasted. We gave no promises, kept no contacts, took no photos, but we sure kept wonderful memories! I wish them well..

Yeah. I now have to return to the real world! CCB. This will definitely screw me up so much that I can no longer carry a decent relationship with women! CCB again..

==The End==
Old 26-05-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 18
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa, Bro, me too just cam back on Monday BLUES too... so tired....
so tired after all the sabai sabai thats why never see bro hunterhi recently
Old 26-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

no la, as i took the Evening Filght on Saturday.... n izzt was DELAY... first time got it... for 2hr... n when reach there PARTY all night long until morning... n just slept for afew hr n went out n Dinner n PARTY until MORNING n went to the Airport as first Filght out... as i have a friend who flew to BBK n we Drive to the Airport n check... so izzt a long time without good sleep...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
so tired after all the sabai sabai thats why never see bro hunterhi recently

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 27-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hunterhi,

Sounds like you had a pretty well partied out weekend there. Where did you go?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1