The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Uhm, ox lam sao thi lam, den luc bx ve con tien cho bx thi dc roi.
Are u drunk or what???? u dun know this sentence? Xnn!!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 06-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
your ex-bil vk seldom chiong liao, so you no clash with him.
he bao her at his own timing, you go hug her at your own timing.
I won't tell you whether he got bao her. I won't tell him if you got hug her...

anyway, try locate her first then say as she went MIA

Actually i quite disappointed u still dunno my principles till today it is not a matter of clashing but more on principles, once I know the VB have sat before with a fellow bro I know, I will never touch her, already 3 times I go early choose the VB sit down liao then when the rest came they told me that VB already sat with somebody I know then I immediately give her $$ and tell her the reason to go off

The only exception is when that "somebody" is somebody I do not know well or dun cheong with us

Hieu kg KT oi????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_c View Post
why r u here again...?? shoo.. shoo.. go away...

Why are u NOT here today???? shoo shoo faster cum back.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
Hello Hello everybody .....

Honey oi, many overseas lah, u be happy to know I found your "Tha Thu" in a ktv in cambodia, almost same system & songs as Sinkapor so I think sinkapor may get this song also if they update their songs list

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-12-2011, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
whao koaz... i thought you never touch her...
so she is bao-ed by you liao...

ss08 gor gor... no chance to hug this vb i wanna intro roi....

Lucky eh, I told u I got too much on my hands at this moment dun tell u more, tell u more only on your sextivation so u sarm see see

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-12-2011, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Good morning everyone! After a long time for not logging in here, I hope you people din not chop all the viet gals

You dun "kay see kay wa" lah Xing Xing kor kor, u think we dunno u MIA to go chop all the VBs already meh.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-12-2011, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA YONG View Post
Just curious: Why no one thinks of becoming the ONG CHU here? Or maybe there are already samsters doing so. I know it's quite a business. I think they pay US$1000 (currently) rather than US$1500 (previously) to the ONG CHU that bridges them into Singapore and pay SG$10 - 15 per girl per night to live in an over-crowded room

No punt intended. Just a tip-off to those who don't know. (It is no secret anyway)

Now many of the VBs are very streetsmart liao cos they get their friends of friends of friends of friends........etc or relatives of relatives of relatives......etc to bring them here and pay much lesser instead of going thru these middlemens a lot of those super lau jiao VBs are doing this newbies introduction themselves including booking the accomodations for them

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-12-2011, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
forget to add one more bro...

vagrant - auto inclded but to decide camp 1 or camp 2

How can you forget our famous Homeless kor kor aka "Mr Octopus" himself?????He is of cos in Camp 1 no need to ask

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-12-2011, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Always diff to have enough strength to go ktv on weekends.... many good ox and bt here... they may go out with bx and bg... Maybe Sunday will go same place or what... see how first...

Why dun you book the biggest room for Camp II for HH, then we cum take over for SH????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-12-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 14
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ya i also surprised he need to ask wat this sentence means. KT XNN lah.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
You dun "kay see kay wa" lah Xing Xing kor kor, u think we dunno u MIA to go chop all the VBs already meh.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Sorri kor kor, I no kay see and kay wa! Last few weeks very busy trying to make end meet lah. Also was out station in Southern China and Hong Kong for many days, so got no chance to biao Viet gals mah.

Quote:
Sextivation for ktv on 10 Dec.
SH 8pm - 1am
Why sextivation must happen on weekend? Why cant weekday? Weekend is my working day

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
boss is the meaning .

in singapore as ong chu mean bring girl from vietnam and let them live in your house and earn their money .
Cam on ahrat nhieu! Ah hieu bg

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 06-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
If not enough strength, you join me lor. 1 budget group and 1 tar tar tar group (if vlover and vk ON).
I will sextivate all in my whatsapp contact and intend to book room(s) few days early with the help of the vb....

Yesterday sms the vb that I will go to her place to chiong, her reply

Uhm, ox lam sao thi lam, den luc bx ve con tien cho bx thi dc roi.
What it means?
I read it as do whatever you want , end of the day give me money can Liao . Another form of reading is .. You can do fuck who you want , I only want money .
Old 07-12-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 865 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Ya i also surprised he need to ask wat this sentence means. KT XNN lah.
this is call act blur
Old 07-12-2011, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 865 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually i quite disappointed u still dunno my principles till today

Hieu kg KT oi????
i do not know what school and which year you attend. How will i know your Pricinple

Quote:
Lucky eh, I told u I got too much on my hands at this moment
you mean to much $$$$$$$ on your hands?

Quote:
How can you forget our famous Homeless kor kor aka "Mr Octopus" himself?????
i was at home when i post the sbf. if i were posting sbf from outside(homeless), i would have remember
Old 07-12-2011, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Sorri kor kor, I no kay see and kay wa! Last few weeks very busy trying to make end meet lah. Also was out station in Southern China and Hong Kong for many days, so got no chance to biao Viet gals mah.

Kor kor oi, why you got Cheena want to think about Wetnami leh??? Down there got many many syts much more than wetnam leh.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1