The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Does club36 has many vb working there? last time i go it has limited no. of gals

You should be able to count using your fingers and no need to use toes, unless they hav some new recruits....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-12-2009, 08:58 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
sextour is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Pai seh.... yesterday I am just follower. Matxxx is the one who activate. Probably he don't have your number.

Friday hear nothing from you so thought you out of town again so did not inform you till you sms me.
no mad no sad lah
bar 91

do u know how much the bar fine is to bring a girl back ?
Old 14-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If you wait for me to activate, it will not happen.
Christmas came early that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
No wonder u always go out with us cannot sit still......must be damn painful neh.......
On the contrary, I always sit still and hug myself only hor.

Who is the one who is always shaking his "bum"?

Old 14-12-2009, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
You should be able to count using your fingers and no need to use toes, unless they hav some new recruits....
So bad?

BTW, the viet lady on the top right looks pretty. Make me interested.
Old 15-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Christmas came early that day.
yes. because I did activate hor...
but you don't come for the early christmas

by the way, LINH told me your sugar mummy going back vn on 1jan

Last edited by KangTuo; 15-12-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Old 15-12-2009, 01:26 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Today I experience something different. I brought 8 vn gals to a thai monk for fortune telling. I act as a translator, thus I know what they ask for. All these gals from age 19 - 35 also ask about same thing. By going thru this, I can say that they are in fact not bad gal who come here to cheat money. They also got dreams, worries etc. Some already work 10 years as a PR/WL, some just started.

number 1 question: When can they get out of this line
number 2 question: When can they meet a good guy and help them get out of this line
number 3 question: when can they help their family repay debts or get out of poverty so that they can get out of this line.

and many many more questions... interesting
also very interesting answer given to them

Old 15-12-2009, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Bro KT, why are these gals being coloured purple :HongBL 3284, OanhBL 8801, ThaoPara 1350???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 15-12-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Bro KT, why are these gals being coloured purple :HongBL 3284, OanhBL 8801, ThaoPara 1350???
They are the gals I KCing/following up/bonk currently. They are also in Sillypore now.

Those no colored are those already break off/give up on me/not in sillypore/MIA

Old 15-12-2009, 07:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Sharing has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Today I experience something different. I brought 8 vn gals to a thai monk for fortune telling. I act as a translator, thus I know what they ask for. All these gals from age 19 - 35 also ask about same thing. By going thru this, I can say that they are in fact not bad gal who come here to cheat money. They also got dreams, worries etc. Some already work 10 years as a PR/WL, some just started.

number 2 question: When can they meet a good guy and help them get out of this line
number 3 question: when can they help their family repay debts or get out of poverty so that they can get out of this line.

When are you going to bring me to the Thai Monk too?

My questions will be:

When can I strike it rich and retire?

Got money and time, I am not worried I dont have charbor.. Everyday can go to pubs from 3pm... everynight can go to the beaches, everyday can bring the ladies go eat Chaoech, everyday can stay in hotel....
Old 15-12-2009, 08:34 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
So bad?

BTW, the viet lady on the top right looks pretty. Make me interested.
Only for that joint lah, cos somewhat a bit ulu sembawang

That gal ah.........dun tink the poor gal knows somebody posted her naked pics with face shown big big on the internet, go customs sure got problem....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 15-12-2009, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
On the contrary, I always sit still and hug myself only hor.

Who is the one who is always shaking his "bum"?

Why u tok about my BIL-VK's bum?????

Okay lah since u so guai "let you go 1 horse"......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 15-12-2009, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
by the way, LINH told me your sugar mummy going back vn on 1jan

Yah u better find out what flight she is in, if not you go airport only suay suay.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 15-12-2009, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Today I experience something different. I brought 8 vn gals to a thai monk for fortune telling. By going thru this, I can say that they are in fact not bad gal who come here to cheat money. They also got dreams, worries etc. Some already work 10 years as a PR/WL, some just started.

How they fit into your car???? some sit on your lap izit???

Vietnamese gals are humans too, while some may lambast them or hate them or even condemn them, they are the same as any nationalities forced to go into this kind of line due to overwhelming poverty & survival

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 15-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By going thru this, I can say that they are in fact not bad gal who come here to cheat money. They also got dreams, worries etc. Some already work 10 years as a PR/WL, some just started.

Of course nobody wants to be in this line if they have other better options...on the other argument, why can't they just slot hard in Vn rather than selling themselves...what they are asking is perfectly normal...that's why they took the chance to be here...however when they are in this line how to find good decent husband...knowing that men who goes to this places are thrill seekers...

So it's no win situation for them...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Only for that joint lah, cos somewhat a bit ulu sembawang

That gal ah.........dun tink the poor gal knows somebody posted her naked pics with face shown big big on the internet, go customs sure got problem....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
... o i c..so must go ulu to find out...show me leh..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1