The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
scarlettfantasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cum Explosion in Chinatown

It's time for my monthly tank clearing session, the wind brought me to sunny chinatown where all the carrot choppers awaits.
I opted to return to an old hunting ground, a spa of great ambience with great cleanliness and privacy. the towels are fresh and you can take a good shower after everything. Opted for an hour, the spa as a wide nationality of masseur to choose from.
Picked *** young fair in her mid 30s the ripest age in my opinion, she was a chatty individual that will give you a good chat throughout the massage. The massage was solid and proper, every inch of the body was covered.....everyyy inch including.....here we go
The best moment soon came as I flipped around, She didnt dive straight down, instead gave a relaxing rub at the tummy area following by a deep tissue rub around the groin area. she then proceeded to cover the"inch" of meat.
(instead of vigorous stroking of the dick like most do)She started with gentle strokes and light compression of the balls, slowly she pressed on the acupuncture points of the pelvis. My hand couldn't help but start auto-roaming. The chemistry was just right on that day, as she allowed me to the sensitive zones. I slowly unbuttoned her black polo tee as she jerked the rod gently.
A light Pink bra appeared out of the hollow of her polo tee, I dip my hand inside her top to grab it out. She blushed as she increased her motion.
"Why did this become so hard.." She teased as she grabbed on to the joystick
"Ask yourself..." I replied as I pulled down her pink lingerie, her fair boob poped out of the bra.
"you like it dont you...."She began milking me in a cock screw motion

"Ahhh!!! Ahhhh!" I grabbed on her double C's tightly as I blasted the warm cum all over her hands..

She then cleaned up the mess, and proceeded to massaging the tense pelvis muscles even after the shot.

Face: 7/10 (cute)
Boobs: (Full C Cup)
damage: $50(value for money)

Due to overwhelming request previously, will only reply to exchanges in HC.
Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1