The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Sapperstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MIL Downblouse

This is real. My MIL is a petite woman in her late 50s... she always wear loose colar t-shirts... whenever I go over, most of the time will get to see her downblouse when she bent over... but she always wear a bra so can't see raisins... but got a full view of her breast and bra.. see liao sibe steam... I think she maybe B cup. Most of the time she will wear those cotton tights also and sometimes bend over with her butt facing me. Not sure if purposely. If my FIL not in I will stare more for sure. hehe... For her age, she kept her figure not bad... anyone have similar experience to share? I was hoping to get more than such views though.
Old 13-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
KiaLaiKiaKe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MIL Downblouse

Won't saggy saggy one meh

There's a thread for zaogengs also , you might want to know : http://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=192205
Old 13-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaLaiKiaKe View Post
Won't saggy saggy one meh

There's a thread for zaogengs also , you might want to know : http://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=192205
Surprisingly when I saw the breast in her bra, does not shows signs of saggy or aging wo.
Old 13-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
KiaLaiKiaKe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
wah you also MILF lover ah bro
Later his laopo da ren find out , need sleep on the streets liao
Old 13-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Don't just share story... Share some snipes! Sure get a lot of ups.
Old 15-09-2013, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
Don't just share story... Share some snipes! Sure get a lot of ups.
Snipes will be hard to get lor.. if have, will PCC liao. haha. Ya, I milf lover... and always fantasise the wife of friends, colleagues... I think my MIL not bad... there's once when I was alone at their place (can't remember due to what reason) and I picked up the courage to search her drawers for her lingerie... saw a few sexy ones including a red lace translucent panty! Too bad my FIL always around, else will stare when she bent over... for all we know, she purposely does it for me to see?? :P
Old 15-09-2013, 08:59 AM
Samster

Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Why difficult? Use your hand phone camera.. Pretend to text.. Then just snipe away... Family member all the more she let her guard down.. You can do this man! Trust me its gonna be more fun when you pcc to those photos...
Old 15-09-2013, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Linear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah this one high stakes game wor..
Old 15-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 12
Babyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why difficult? Use your hand phone camera.. Pretend to text.. Then just snipe away... Family member all the more she let her guard down.. You can do this man! Trust me its gonna be more fun when you pcc to those photos...
No offence to your comment Bro.. But I feel that no amount of Fun n Horniess is sufficient to make up for the Hurt we incur on our family member if they were to realize that they were targeted by their own Family members. Jus my thoughts..
Old 15-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why difficult? Use your hand phone camera.. Pretend to text.. Then just snipe away... Family member all the more she let her guard down.. You can do this man! Trust me its gonna be more fun you hwhen you pcc to those photos...
You have done it before? Mind sharing some pics?
Old 15-09-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS here to support your thread, continue please !!

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 16-09-2013, 08:26 AM
Samster

No offence bro... Your concerns are illogical.. Your wife would be 'hurt' if she found out you're surfing such forums? So doesn't your actions already deem yourself a liability to hurt your family? IF you are married... Or your mom! Would she be proud?

Doesn't factor in la..

Just be responsible for your own actions.. If you wanna snipe, make extra efforts not to get caught.. And conceal her identity.. Mosaic out the room backgrounds..
Old 16-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 13
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapperstar View Post
This is real. My MIL is a petite woman in her late 50s... she always wear loose colar t-shirts... whenever I go over, most of the time will get to see her downblouse when she bent over... but she always wear a bra so can't see raisins... but got a full view of her breast and bra.. see liao sibe steam... I think she maybe B cup. Most of the time she will wear those cotton tights also and sometimes bend over with her butt facing me. Not sure if purposely. If my FIL not in I will stare more for sure. hehe... For her age, she kept her figure not bad... anyone have similar experience to share? I was hoping to get more than such views though.

chio or not first? hahaha. you steady lah.....!!!
Old 16-09-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
No offence bro... Your concerns are illogical.. Your wife would be 'hurt' if she found out you're surfing such forums? So doesn't your actions already deem yourself a liability to hurt your family? IF you are married... Or your mom! Would she be proud?

Doesn't factor in la..

Just be responsible for your own actions.. If you wanna snipe, make extra efforts not to get caught.. And conceal her identity.. Mosaic out the room backgrounds..
Well said bro!
Old 16-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
chio or not first? hahaha. you steady lah.....!!!
Average looking lor. Not those hot mama kind.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1