The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tui Nah At Bedok

Dear Bros
On sunday was feeling tired so decided to go for haircut near where I stay. After haircut walk past this tuinah shop and went in. (Thinking it was healthy and no special, want some hard message) Was lead to the bed and seeing there is no shorts to wear I strip naked. A PRC gal by the name of xiao yu come in while I was undressed. (was alittle bit pai say cause thinking it is healthy tuinah) I lie down on bed and she say I can wear shorts if I want but I tell her never mind. So she started the message on my back quit ok. Than my legs. While she is messaging my leg, she got stroke alittle of my balls thought she not on purpose. After I turn over, she message my legs, again got stroke my balls alittle. Wah must be on purpose one I think so didi started to stand. After she message my front body, she ask me still got any place need to message, I say anything. She started to HJ for me. Quite good HJ even cum already she will still message there. Very shiok. (not like others once cum will stop) After the hr is up I gave her 30 for the service (she never ask me for $. Gave her on my free will. Think her extra service is free cause she thought the 30 is for the message which is not enough) I pay 36 at the counter and left. The gals in this tuinah shop have 3, all not good looking and alittle bit fat. So if bros dun mind can go and try. Oh yeah the place is very near the market selling the famous mee sua. (Do not wish to give exact details as scared got AV. The Bros who stay at bedok should noe where it is. As that area got 4 shops down there I will give another tip on where it is. It is very near a tution center. So I hope Bros will noe where it is)
Old 29-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Tui Nah At Bedok

Oh yeah 1 thing to say, kindly pls give alittle tips even if the gal never ask cause they give extra service and we should be alittle bit gentleman and give them same as ktv like that. Do not take adventage of her pls.
Old 29-08-2005, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 19
yeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of light

hmm...... finally bedok got a "real" tn liao. hahaha........
Old 29-08-2005, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeeck
hmm...... finally bedok got a "real" tn liao. hahaha........
Haha true but not exectly the 1st, last time got another 1 which gave me a free hj but the place already close down so I never mention to anyone.
Old 29-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Samster

yeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas21
Haha true but not exectly the 1st, last time got another 1 which gave me a free hj but the place already close down so I never mention to anyone.
bro, can pm me the address??
Old 29-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

Well if you got friends staying at bedok, they will sure noe where it is as there is only 1 stall in bedok which is famous for is pig liver mee sua. So ask around. Not saying I dun wish to pm you but trying hard not to let av close down this shop. So hope all the bros here will understand.
Old 29-08-2005, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 19
HOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Tui Nah At Bedok

Wah I didn't know TN has invaded my hometown. So easily accessible.
I am staying in Bedok North.
Old 29-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 21
supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!

wow...geez..dun tell me it's just below my blk...got a barber, tuition centre and a TN shop...didnt know it gives special...hmm..maybe should go and have a try...
Old 31-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
handystroke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros! How the place look? Clean like those spa type or those classic TN? Would really love a place with a nice environment for TN.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by handystroke
Bros! How the place look? Clean like those spa type or those classic TN? Would really love a place with a nice environment for TN.
It is just a classic TN, nothing great about it and oh yeeah supercheongster, you are correct about the place.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:47 PM
Samster

hmm..... maybe shd give it a try.....
Old 04-09-2005, 03:18 PM
Samster

supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!

Have 2 hrs of free time before my next appointment..so decided to try the TN mentioned by bro Jonas21. it was a rainy day so i tot it would be quiet today. To my surprise, as i am approaching the TN..i saw a "Closed" sign hanging by the door. Saw 2 ladies at the reception area. 1 at the counter while the one sitting by the armchair watching TV i guess.. i never walk in and ask but return home. While walking home i kept thinking why it was closed. One reason is maybe the ladies having afternoon nap(maybe in China they practise rest after lunch) or there is another bro inside having his massage else could be the bed is full. From outside it looks like a small TN shop with no more than 2 beds. I cant really confirm that so maybe our Bro Jonas21 can tell us more abt environment inside...will try again next time...
Old 04-09-2005, 08:05 PM
Samster

OKie..i am back~~~ After my dinner appointment at Bedok Interchange, make excuse to leave first while my friends continue their shopping at big Pasar Marlam at the interchange. Thinking of trying my luck at the TN shop again. Took a feeder service home and happen to walk towards the TN shop. Damn, the "Closed" sign still up.. decided to walk in and ask.. wah piangz.. Actually, it's not closed. The receptionist didnt know abt it and quickly turn the sign over to "Open" after i explained it to her. Only 2 ladies at that time..bothe aren mid 30s PRC...not good looking as what Bro Jonas21 qoute earlier... but seeing the reception wearing a short skirt do turn me on..hope she is the one who massage me.. so i went into the room and saw 3 beds (okie, my guess is wrong earlier..it's more than 2 beds). Took the last one deeply behind. Curtain drawn and changed into the short provided.

Then came the PRC...haiz..not the receptionist but another who wear a long slack pant..definitely look older than the receptionist. Anyway, her massage is good with sufficient strength. quite a chatty lady though. As what mentioned by Bro Jonas21, she occasionally brushed across my balls during the massage. after maybe 30mins of massage, she asked me to turn over. Then proceed to my chest area. i like the way she massage my arms. Anyway, after that it's my legs area. All this while i kept my eyes closed to enjoy the massage. Then i felt a slight tap at my didi..i didnt open my eyes thinking it was accidentally contacted. Soon again, i felt my did was tapped again not once but few times... i open my eyes and she asked me whether or not to massage there..hmmm..i tot it's quite diff from what Bro Jonas21 described. Ask her how much, she replied:" How much u wish to give lor." I felt $10 could be little so i said $20. She accepted and proceed to pull down my loosely worn short.Dun really feel the excitement there cos maybe she is old, so my didi didnt wake up fast. i suggested her to lift up her Tee and bra. She said add another $10..wah...but nevermind la...Market price for hj is $30 anyway. squeeze her saggy breasts and played with her nipple. Her hj is slow and quite sensual. concentrating at the tip of my didi.. then i ask her got bj or not...then again, she ask me to add $$ lor...kns, so i said $50 and she nodded. before she do that kept telling me not to cum in her mouth...sianz abit liao cos that's what i wanted...hehehhe... Again, maybe she is not a looker at all, so i dun feel excited enough to cum. Her bj sucks too cos she only concentrating licking my didi and occasionally cover the tip of my didi and move down for a mere 1 cm. i was thinking u call that a bj?...haiz..My hands start roaming to her back and slowly down to her butt. Seeing that time is almost up...i ask her to stand up (during the hj and bj, she was sitting by the massage table), pull down her slack pant and panty...Move my hand in and finger her...it works, my didi suddenly wake up liao and i finally cum after few mins. Put on my clothes while she go wash her hands... Paid her and left.

Overall, not a bad place to have nice massage with good strength. the place it mainly for the below 2 categories of cheongsters:

Type 1: those who stay in Bedok and is lazy to go to more happen TN elsewhere. I am lazy today cos it was raining the whole afternoon.

Type 2: Those who is looking for massage with sufficient strength to ease ur tireness..

I will go back for a good massage but wont be that often...i believe got more better TN in Spore yet to be explore...anyway, just a little FR on the TN in Bedok. Hope u guys appreciate my effort in the FR...

Thanks Bro Jonas21 in discovering this TN...Happy cheonging~~~
Old 04-09-2005, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tomandli is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

try it today, nothing happen. wasted $36, massage good, but no extra, ask the lady, she said , they not offer this service ?????
Old 04-09-2005, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
gerhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygerhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how's the massage there though?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1