The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
psychicwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Dilemma between Caucasian and Asian

Yo brothers,

since my last exploits with a MILF while clubbing... I have yet another encounter(s).. this time at work.....

I shall briefly describe the targets:

Target 1

Name: M

Race: Caucasian/ American

Body Type: Big Boned yet shapely with proportionate assets front and rear

Education Stats: MBA

Appointment: Regional Strategic Planning Manager

Target 2

Name: A

Race: Pan-Asian/ Chinese- Dutch

Body: Slim and petite

Appointment: Corp Comm Manager

M is friendly and constantly wears a beautiful smile on her tanned face. The office is always punctuated with her hearty laughter and friendly "Hi", "Oh my god!" exclamations etc.... yet there's this subtle professional line drawn between work and play. A number of my colleagues had tried to ask her out for dates but were flatly rejected.... seeing the rejection rates made me think twice about asking... though I am attracted to her but was afraid of rejection.... I must say she had quite a good impression of me during our usual office gossips and banter.... often nudging me in the ribs with her elbow and laughing at my crude jokes etc... but thats it... nothing more...

A is a classic beauty with big eyes and ghastly pale complexion. She is very very fair and her pan asian look is accentuated with her high bridge nose and big doe eyes from her dutch heritage. However she maintains this cold front that will chill the most seasoned of cheongsters... She is the ultimate cold princess...untouchable.... there were those who tried to date her, were rejected without her batting an eyelid.....

I am interested in both..but... what a dilemma.....

If you were me... who would you choose??

PS: I will tell you my choice once I have your views.. to see if we are in the same wavelength.. ha ha

PEACE!!
Old 10-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 14
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dilemma between Caucasian and Asian

If were u, i will date the dutch chinese. Caucasian girls can be sext at times but can be quite difficult to satisfy at times.. Very often they prefer huge thick cocks which not many asian guys like us are endowed with...

Dutch chinese ladies, mixed blood kinds, can be cool like ice at times cos they have the looks and every right to be proud.

Personally i will go for dutch chinese... They make very good gf and wife if you win her over.... Can be very submissive at times and can also be dominant in bed if she want to... Personal experience....
Old 10-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmm... pick the caucasian

If you bring both of them out, caucasian will make you look outstanding and superior

Sadly, I have never get to choose any Caucasian so grab the chance
Old 10-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

1st of all .., i need to make sure they are indeed/really/seriously have abit of interest in "me" "you" before i start asking whom do i wished to choose
Old 10-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 0
IBCBen is one of the Best!IBCBen is one of the Best!IBCBen is one of the Best!

Get A. Holland + Chinese = Holchinese.

You can boast to your parents/friends : Hey im dating a Holchinese !

How cool is that ?
Old 10-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5841 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Since TS got liking for both, how about attack the ladies at the same time. In case if one "ship" sink, another still floating. If both ships are floating you sure hit the jackpot, if not....
Old 10-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
badboyzbleu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

npnt !!!!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CrisRonaldo7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all, the fact that u r interested in them doesnt mean they share the same sentiments as u.

if i were u, just give it a shot, pursue both of them, u aint got anything to lose.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 13
imax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud of

company rule issit, cannot date more than one colleague/associate within a 12-months period?

why bother to choose, try both.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
maddogazubir is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychicwood View Post
Yo brothers,

since my last exploits with a MILF while clubbing... I have yet another encounter(s).. this time at work.....

I shall briefly describe the targets:

Target 1

Name: M

Race: Caucasian/ American

Body Type: Big Boned yet shapely with proportionate assets front and rear

Appointment: Regional Strategic Planning Manager

Target 2

Name: A

Race: Pan-Asian/ Chinese- Dutch

Body: Slim and petite

Appointment: Corp Comm Manager

M is friendly and constantly wears a beautiful smile on her tanned face. The office is always punctuated with her hearty laughter and friendly "Hi", "Oh my god!" exclamations etc.... yet there's this subtle professional line drawn between work and play. A number of my colleagues had tried to ask her out for dates but were flatly rejected.... seeing the rejection rates made me think twice about asking... though I am attracted to her but was afraid of rejection.... I must say she had quite a good impression of me during our usual office gossips and banter.... often nudging me in the ribs with her elbow and laughing at my crude jokes etc... but thats it... nothing more...

A is a classic beauty with big eyes and ghastly pale complexion. She is very very fair and her pan asian look is accentuated with her high bridge nose and big doe eyes from her dutch heritage. However she maintains this cold front that will chill the most seasoned of cheongsters... She is the ultimate cold princess...untouchable.... there were those who tried to date her, were rejected without her batting an eyelid.....

I am interested in both..but... what a dilemma.....

If you were me... who would you choose??

PS: I will tell you my choice once I have your views.. to see if we are in the same wavelength.. ha ha

PEACE!!
For caucasion women, you will need 3 condoms.

One for protection two for size.

Haha! just joking!
Old 10-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

If you are single and available. There is no restriction and obligations to just stick to one when it comes to dating. Just date both and go with the flow. However if you don't try you will not know the the fact that you might be interested in them, but they might not be to you.

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 11-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lammpeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date both and bed both
Old 11-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

choose the one with the bigger boobs..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 11-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 20
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Is there a choice?....... Take both la.... Better still have 3some.........
Old 11-06-2012, 10:31 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Dilemma between Caucasian and Asian

Office politics in play here, steer clear, best to protect rice bowl than getting sex and kicked out. There are 'trees' available anywhere out there, choose and pick more choices, these 2 better don't touch, unless they 'touched' you first. That, the picture changes and rules of the game is not the same anymore.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1