The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChan92 View Post
damn, how I wish Amei can come back
She got say when she come back or is she gone for good?
Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChan92 View Post
damn, how I wish Amei can come back

Same thinking. Miss grabbing her tits from behind when facing the bathroom mirror
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
186392 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/bei-bei-massage/

This is my 2nd FR for Bei Bei. I visited her again after 3 months and her sensual part got me really relaxed. She now uses her pair of cute titties to roam all over my back and blow into my ears and i can feel the tingles down to my waist, like a real life ASMR experience. Her massage also on point, and will focus on the parts of my back which is more sore. Afterwards, i turned around for the happy ending. I lie facing the ceiling, while she caress my balls and my rod adding different variations and pace to her strokes. I have not released for 2 weeks and couldn't last long even though i tried to tahan and in the end i shot like 12 or 13 pumps of cum. She used tissue to wipe me clean, before i proceed to shower myself. All throughout, really high GFE and able to chat well. In Out 56mins.
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
eastbysoutheast has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Anyone able to contact xin yan?
Did you get ghosted yesterday too?
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1926 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 186392 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/bei-bei-massage/

This is my 2nd FR for Bei Bei. I visited her again after 3 months and her sensual part got me really relaxed. She now uses her pair of cute titties to roam all over my back and blow into my ears and i can feel the tingles down to my waist, like a real life ASMR experience. Her massage also on point, and will focus on the parts of my back which is more sore. Afterwards, i turned around for the happy ending. I lie facing the ceiling, while she caress my balls and my rod adding different variations and pace to her strokes. I have not released for 2 weeks and couldn't last long even though i tried to tahan and in the end i shot like 12 or 13 pumps of cum. She used tissue to wipe me clean, before i proceed to shower myself. All throughout, really high GFE and able to chat well. In Out 56mins.
Her location as listed seems rather interesting. The west ML all seem to be in SPA...

TMT
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Her location as listed seems rather interesting. The west ML all seem to be in SPA...
She used to be at the meatballs location.
Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1926 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
She used to be at the meatballs location.
Yeah I read that from her MRs... it seems that was the furthest West where Amei was... now if she is at where the listing suggests and not spa.

TMT
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
dididino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
I just tried her yesterday. Much has been said about her skills, kind demeanor and service orientation. I just wanted to add on and emphasize how helpful she has been.

I’m new to the SLG scene and have not been getting any luck getting replies from a few MLs. Get ghosted a lot. Finally managed to book with Tong Tong and made it to her premises (very discreet and comfortable). During the massage, we chitchatted and she kindly shared with n00b me how their bkgrd checks work, and promptly proceeded to put in a word for me in the chat to verify me. GDLL. All through the experience, she was so kind and understanding, and kept saying “没事”,“不用”,”没问题”. Immediately after that I tried re-messaging a bunch of the MLs who ghosted me, and received warmer reception. I texted Tong Tong to thank her. She is classy max.

Venue: 9/10 very discreet. Awesome
Massage: 9/10 she gave me a head massage too after I came
BBBJ: 9/10 very hardworking and anticipated my climax by moaning louder
CIM: 10/10 very satisfying. She held my 2IC in her mouth for a few more seconds to extract the final few soldiers. Leave no man behind!
Dmg: 2B2R. One of the most VFM BBBJ+CIM out there

Will RTM for sure
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tongtong/
Back to dom2 again, and thankful to multiple FR on the ML. Tong Tong is as what you guys said, I find her very hardworking on the massages and the sensual services, very nice personality and I'm sure to RTM as well.
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
Civichevy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I’ve been trying to reach her but haven’t gotten a single reply from her. To be clear, this is Shui Ling listed under SGL (https://sglonelyguy-31.com/shui-ling-massage/) whom a bro here says is also listed as Yang Yang in another site (TT?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
I rate her 1 of the best for bbbj (Pattern liao liao - My fav was to do it at the dressing table) and attitude. Age +10yrs and image discount 50%. Late 30s or early 40s for me.

Go for the 250/2 shots package. U will leave the house feel emptied and dry. 被吸干干。

I usually visited her with 1 or 2 shots booking. After 1st shot will do ear digging. If your little brother is harden again then she will teased about 还没吸干 (Provided you are regular customer i guess)。The rest brothers here already know what will happen.
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
SammyTheBoss is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Back with another bespectacled lady. This time from TT website #6692 .
Location was central with parking. She cosplay in her OL attire. Translucent blouse with black bra! Will RTF to try her school uni. Very responsive. Literally convulsing with every pump. DATY and she reached BigO with sexy moans. Wet and tight. Can dfk but smallish boobs so perfect for role playing School girl with specs and ponytail. For more deets can PM me since this is not SLG. just sharing my positive experience.
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Davidquek is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
LOL when I started cheonging you probably still drinking milk. It’s precisely of losers like you that try to gatekeep that’s why gems are missed. They don’t make money they don’t come back. Vicious cycle. Then we bros start complaining lack of MLs. It’s the sharing spirit here that keeps this thread going.

If you have nothing good to say suggest you STFU. What have you contribute to this thread? Go reflect and don’t spoil everyone beautiful start to a brand new week. only has 6 posts and a negative rep. Unfortunately I can’t zap you further because you are already in negative realm.

Many reputable bros here have already affirm that Coco is a good deal. So everyone also promoter? Go cheong more and come back to us with more MRs/FRs. When you start to contribute then you earn the right to speak here.
Talking to you is really a waste of time …
So what if you cheong 20 years earlier ? From your replies can see that you probably still in those “old schools” behavior and mindset …lack social stability
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42234 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

This very hot case happened in Hong Kong is a very good lesson for all new cheongsters. Never fall into the KC trap.

KNN, elephant also can cone this old uncle so much money. Damn bloody bad taste. Like Amei this type, I don't mind.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; Yesterday at 11:53 PM.
Old Today, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
This very hot case happened in Hong Kong is a very good lesson for all new cheongsters. Never fall into the KC trap.

KNN, elephant also can cone this old uncle so much money. Damn bloody bad taste. Like Amei this type, I don't mind.
lol! 76yo uncle looking for GFE, size/looks dont matter. actually standing from perspective of uncle, 1 leg in coffin liao, he maybe lacking family warmth and also family neglect him, so he also don't want to leave them much assets.

The motto of a man in his 70s should be to enjoy life as much as possible and of course hopefully have just enough to last him until he kick the bucket
Old Today, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
nolovenolove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any solutions to access SLG website? I keep encountering the blocked issue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1