The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-06-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Had a night session with Aom from TRL and here is my personal experience.

The Pros
Condo in a very discreet location in the east
Pretty face with lovely smile as advertised
Well mannered and demure
Shower very thorough even hard to reach areas
Nice and sensitive nipples to suck on and she responds well to that
Sensitive pussy and gets wet real fast
Spends lots of time sucking my nipples
Massage during interval
Can converse well (in Pasa Thai)
Responsive and soft moans during FJ
Accommodating to most of my requests
Good GFE

The Cons
Cannot kiss cos she say her mouth pain inside
BJ a bit inexperience only sucking the dickyhead

Overall
It was a decent session although she is quite green but the pros outweighs the cons...
Old 03-06-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
DH Rut ah?
Sora from SS lor....
Old 03-06-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Sora from SS lor....
Pics look tempting. Pity can't try
Old 03-06-2017, 01:41 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
narb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Had a night session with Aom from TRL and here is my personal experience.

The Pros
Condo in a very discreet location in the east
Pretty face with lovely smile as advertised
Well mannered and demure
Shower very thorough even hard to reach areas
Nice and sensitive nipples to suck on and she responds well to that
Sensitive pussy and gets wet real fast
Spends lots of time sucking my nipples
Massage during interval
Can converse well (in Pasa Thai)
Responsive and soft moans during FJ
Accommodating to most of my requests
Good GFE

The Cons
Cannot kiss cos she say her mouth pain inside
BJ a bit inexperience only sucking the dickyhead

Overall
It was a decent session although she is quite green but the pros outweighs the cons...
Wah bro I think I was after you, just ended. Almost exact same experience. Especially the cons too. Except I can't speak thai. So we chat via Google translate and I didn't get massage
Good attitude and hardworking I happy liao.
Old 03-06-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by narb View Post
Wah bro I think I was after you, just ended. Almost exact same experience. Especially the cons too. Except I can't speak thai. So we chat via Google translate and I didn't get massage
Good attitude and hardworking I happy liao.
Oh ya... I forgot to add 'hardworking' and 'good attitude' to pro list....
Old 03-06-2017, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Great Bonks

Here's my FR for NIKI from TEERUKLOVERS. For the newly posted bros here, this stable is one of my ' go - to ' stables last year because pictures are mostly accurate to the girl in question and the OKT happens to be very prompt in replying my queries and concerns. It's good to see TRL coming back strong into the dome 1 scene as this I believe this will give a ' healthier ' competition into the current declining state of FL dome 1.

LOCATION : 6/10. Now how shall i begin, den is in the far east, not so easily accessible and happens to be in a quiet part of the neighborhood. Now you may ask, if there's so much plus points, why is the score so low? Simple. Multiple stables are running their trade in this particular area and one particular bro's stable is just 20 meters DOWN THE ROAD. OKT might not have known this fact but for seasoned bros like me, having stables that are within touching distance of each other is just a source of inviting potential and unnecessary trouble.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS : 8.5/10. Door opened after a min or so and i was greeted by a very foxy and attractive lady. I was albeit stunned as she looks like a cross between Jennifer love-Hewitt and Melody Low. NIKI has this look that draws you into your mind and with her dreamy eyes, I was hooked. Couldn't keep my eyes off her the whole time when she led me into the room and i tried to not make it as obvious as it is.

FACE : 8.5/10. As above, foxy and rather sultry look that draws you in.

BODY : 8.5/10. I don't know if its the lighting but she has a slight tan. Excusable as her body makes up for it. Tight body with b cup boobs that doesn't have any sag and some perky nipples.

BOOBS : 8/10. Not for boob lovers. But B is good enough la.

CATBATH : 9/10. Oh boy, was she sensual and aggressive in this aspect. Started off with different licks, flicks and kisses on my chest area with significant sensuality applied to it. She really works on your whole body and doesn't slack off while doing it. While cat bathing you, she will reach down to your balls and give a gentle rub to make you feel in the mood and for this section, NIKI really excels in it.

FRENCHING : NOT APPLICABLE.

BLOWJOB : 8.5/10. She gives a really mean blowjob. Started off with gentle licks and then started aggressively sucking my little bro and my balls. I nearly couldn't hold it in. Not a time watcher in this aspect too.

HANDJOB : 8.5/10. Super aggressive but she doesn't pull your whole dick off like the other inexperienced ladies in other stables.

PAINTING : YES. She was really wet after i painted her. Seems like she likes it as my head kept getting pressed by her two thighs and she was moaning all the way when i painted her. Can still remember her fingernails digging into my neck LOL. Pleasant experience for her, not so much for me hehehe.

FJ : 8/10. Prior to my after paint, she took my dick and kept rubbing at the entrance of her sweet pussy. Can feel my dick coated with her juices and the moment she was giving that ' dazed ' look, i was like, ' mai tu liao '. Started off with her on top and the rest was history. She rocked hard, real hard. Was alienating between slow sensual rocking to sudden fast and furious like rocking. High stamina for her as well, she kept going like a champ and didn't stop till i came. Pussy is not super tight but she still passes well in this segment. Ended with 1 FJ shot and 1 Hand job.

GFE : 8/10. She's attentive and she tries very hard to make you comfortable. Breaking the ice with her is easy and all tense/awkward feelings were soon gone. Do note that her English is not exactly her strong point so communication might be a problem here but google translate solves that problem. She's here because apparently she claims that she owes a guy a large sum of money ( 300 000 Baht ) so this is a last resort for her. She also says that this will be her first and last time here. True or not, only time will tell. All in all, i really enjoyed my session with NIKI.

RTF FACTOR and FINAL VERDICT : No. Unfortunately, NIKI's not really the super horny girl that i was hoping to get and no frenching ( I'm a sucker for frenching ) does not help either. But I would say she will fit into many bros choice well as she has a nice mix of balance in her services. I did not feel that it's a commercial fuck as she's really attentive into servicing the best for you. Do not that I'm as honest as you can get for this FR and I have no relations with the girl or OKT for that matter.

FINAL SCORE ( BASED ON POINTS TABULATED ON THE VARIOUS SEGMENTS IN CAPS ABOVE AND MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE) : B+
Old 03-06-2017, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Joe81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
See their thread lah, have put wechat or whatsapp for u to contact okt as with all stables and their threads
Braderrr... i look up, down, left, right centre. No have any contact or wechat lehhh... 😖
Old 03-06-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Looks like. Esp the school uniform photo. That time used the code-name Veron. Bonked her and another girl from that batch ...

Saw XJ also at that time but never closer than that. Aiyah ... wasted.
Those were the legend.

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:21 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe81 View Post
Braderrr... i look up, down, left, right centre. No have any contact or wechat lehhh... 😖
Open your eyes before you come to forum and ask stupid question

Old 03-06-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

So sad....molina also didnt make it past ICA...
SIANZ 3/4 liao la😢
Old 03-06-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Sora from SS lor....
It seems the selection now have improved slightly from 6 months back ah. But honestly I havent had a good experience for quite awhile liao. Now I have set my target on 2 others this time but no FR for them here yet so I worried kena same shit job as last time. Hoping to see KOC88 reviews on them but so far he also never try.. but got pros and cons also la. Once KOC review comes out the girl instant angpai only can book at ulu timings
Old 03-06-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
It seems the selection now have improved slightly from 6 months back ah. But honestly I havent had a good experience for quite awhile liao. Now I have set my target on 2 others this time but no FR for them here yet so I worried kena same shit job as last time. Hoping to see KOC88 reviews on them but so far he also never try.. but got pros and cons also la. Once KOC review comes out the girl instant angpai only can book at ulu timings
Haiz i wanted to try Sora yesterday (booked FB) then got bad news...this morning also prepared to bonk the daylights out of Molina (also booked FB) again down on luck, received bad news early in the morning...my other 2 previous bonks are relatively booked liao...now my last hope today is Icy...please let her pass...i need to bonk today!!!
Old 03-06-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Goldust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
So sad....molina also didnt make it past ICA...
SIANZ 3/4 liao la😢
Missed Sora ytd too. Suspect the address is blacklisted liao.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Haiz i wanted to try Sora yesterday (booked FB) then got bad news...this morning also prepared to bonk the daylights out of Molina (also booked FB) again down on luck, received bad news early in the morning...my other 2 previous bonks are relatively booked liao...now my last hope today is Icy...please let her pass...i need to bonk today!!!
Okt need to tell girls to change address lolz, kena blacklisted by ICA lo
Old 03-06-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Okt need to tell girls to change address lolz, kena blacklisted by ICA lo
Lol thats their job la...
TARGET LOCKED TODAY:
ICY CLUB POSEIDON!!!
Got to bunny hump her lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1