The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Greendale7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tipping

Hello bros,
I'm curious how common tipping is after the service provided?

If you have good service and want to return to her then it could be better for RTF but I'm curious on what the WL's expect in terms of tipping? Maybe, it's different if it's cat50 and cat150.
Old 31-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 14
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: Tipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendale7 View Post
Hello bros,
I'm curious how common tipping is after the service provided?

If you have good service and want to return to her then it could be better for RTF but I'm curious on what the WL's expect in terms of tipping? Maybe, it's different if it's cat50 and cat150.
the more the merrier lor...

bro.. dont need to tip la.. if wl "likes" u to go over many many times, they dont need the tip from u... just your presence
Old 31-08-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 9
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

If u like u can tip them. Usually not required to give any tips.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for trying to spoil the market, carrot
Old 01-09-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
thanks for trying to spoil the market, carrot
Bro , unfortunately our market is in competition with other places for the supplies which is the girls, i.e. other countries the girls gets paid more. Even in their homeland.

This is what I understood from an okt. If based on current pricing of S$150, the girls take S$80 only unless okt pays them more. S$80 is about RMB400 per shot, and may be lower than what they can get back home. If you tip another S$30, that’s about RMB 150 which the girl will take RMB 550, seems more decent. (Note: I used a better exchange rate already)

But of course they are still ok to serve you for $150. It’s just that if the better girls finds this price not worthwhile they will just move on.
Old 01-09-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

My standard tip is $50 if the girl is above average and I want her to remember me.

If I really like the girl, I will go for double sessions to enjoy a more romantic encounter.
Old 01-09-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post
In case the cheebyes here still don't understand, ALL the WLs FULLY EXPECT to be tipped. I say again, FULLY. They talk about 小费 all the time.

For those who don't tip. you're a fucking piece of shit. The WLs find you damn disgusting. Don't kid yourself you got big muscles they prefer to serve you and enjoy sex. WAKE UP LA! Don't tip still dare to say and don't know people are actually cursing you in their hearts. What the WLs say is accurate and absolutely true: the customers here CMI. Fucking idiots who up to now still don't realise should have tipped a long time ago and still considering whether to pay.

And you need to look no further than the mirror to know why the WLs are not coming: too many people like you no brain and no money.

All the best to 1856. When they have customers like bronze cheebye kia who spends a lot of time wanking at home to Japanese AV like an NS kia, better to convert.
hmmm... no more defending tipping
Old 02-09-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CAT $150 customers are in need of an upgrade. The people in this section are mostly old heads. I bet most are not even on Telegram. They think got wechat already modern.

People who say tipping spoils the market are just poor fucks who want everyone to pay the same price so that the WL will see them as equals. Dream the fuck on. Those who are more yandao and tip with more presents will almost always get better service. This is GL, money in exchange for rented love. Want to play kamcheng, grow up please.

The rate in Spore is NOT market rate. It is a rate set by anti-vice. Market rate is demand and supply. Now you got supply? If you don't know what is market rate, you already reveal that you don't have much education. Just like bronze cheebye, everything he says shows he got no education and has very limited thinking. I would ask you to get educated but you're probably too old.

The rate set by anti-vice is BELOW the market rate that PRCs can get in other countries and other related jobs. By that, I mean for $150, you can only get SOME over the hill WLs or young WLs but don't look good. Most not coming. For young and and gd looking, you need to pay $250 and above.

Tipping comes in to make up this shortfall with not a cent to the OKT. Ie. To attract the quality WLs to work here, customers must make up the shortfall of $100 or thereabouts. This is the real market rate.

I don't force anyone to tip. I'm just talking reality but some people can't take the truth. What I am against is idiots who still don't realise that their money no enough and that houses are closing down. If you are not willing to pay for quality, then you eat shit.

The great bullshitter claims he tip $50. LOL. He is a dirt poor son of a bitch who can only afford $80 and totally doesn't understand FRs or GL. The WLs do NOT want to be famous and do 12 customers a day at $150. Even if the WL wants to do this, she won't last long.

WLs only want to do 5 or 6 but at a higher rate. In addition, most WLs are not interested in taking in Mozi type of customers.

FRs do not raise the industry at all. Poor fucks like bronze cheebye can only afford $80 once a month. You can write 10 FRs, his budget won't increase. He spent on 1 WL he will not have money for another. Saying FRs will help the industry is one of the dumbest claims I've ever heard. This idiot lives in a cave, and despite being around for so long, doesn't have much contact with OKTs or WLs. He doesn't even know who are the real OKTs (towkay) and who are just counter staff. A colossal joke.

Tip or don't tip is up to you and between you and the WL. At the end of the day, if the customers got no money, all the houses just convert to $50 or retire. Nothing too difficult.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold

I tip my regular $50 Thai WLs $50. Get very good service when RTF. Raw, CIP, 2 shots etc.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

funny. for some of the regular WLs i used to go to, i never tip and still enjoy fantastic services. I guess if u are regular enough, you can get away with it. They still earn more from me than a guy who tip them 50 who dont ever come again for the next 3 months.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
funny. for some of the regular WLs i used to go to, i never tip and still enjoy fantastic services. I guess if u are regular enough, you can get away with it. They still earn more from me than a guy who tip them 50 who dont ever come again for the next 3 months.
This is a more reasonable comment boosting about your PERSONAL experience. Nothing to dispute.

BUT the overwhelming complaint from the WL here is money not enough. The overwhelming complaint from OKT is that the supply has dried up and WLs are not willing to come. Houses are closing or converting left, right and centre.

So do we want to ignore the obvious: money not enough or continue to hope that everyone can have your PERSONAL experience.

Ppl who tip don't spoil the market. They are barely sustaining it. If you have no money to tip, that's fair enough. But don't come up with crap excuses about spoiling market and don't need to because you get best service. MOST, are not coming. The supply is drying up. What does that tell you? Need to tip or don't need? No need ah? Orh ok. You smart loh.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

They earn more from you because they had to work longer hours. Do you have a job because you don't seem to understand how to make profit. What you want to do is get promoted and earn more from the same hours of work put in. You must love doing OT.

A WL is attracted to come to Spore if per session, she gets to earn more. She is not interested in working like a dog to earn more. By your logic, why not they all downgrade to $100 per session sure full house everyday and love regular customers like you? You go volunteer to your boss to pay you less but allow you to work more hours, swee bo? Like that you can earn more from your boss.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
So for all WLs who were so lucky to have you as their regular, their feedback back to PRC is no matter how gd a service they provide and no matter how many times, they will never get a tip.

Ppl who tip spoil market or you spoil market? If you don't tip, just keep quiet no one say anything. Or you expecting an award for announcing that you're a cheapo?
Old 03-09-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tip or not upto individual and their financial. If tip $50 and visit every week, it will be like $800 per month. What is SG median income? Let say $6k, that will be 16% of your net income.
But tip and RTF sure will have diff treatment. To me, as long the WL provide the minimum service, i will tip her $20, who knows next time i will meet her again, and hope her service will improve.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 54
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
My standard tip is $50 if the girl is above average and I want her to remember me.

If I really like the girl, I will go for double sessions to enjoy a more romantic encounter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
hmmm... no more defending tipping
555555 ... ... 555555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1