The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2023, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
invasion22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for Reccomendations In Bkk

Hi Bros,
Will be travelling to BKK soon with a group of friends, looking to see if any bros can recommend any fun KTVs to visit there. Abit more on what we are looking for below to narrow down the list.

Private Ktv room
Not Gclubs (dont want to spend so much)
Looking for more of a cheaper alternative girls dont have to be model quality but at least not baby elephant and decent looking.
Best if can go topless or even further.

I done some research online but not sure what its like in those places so really appreciate if any knowledgeable bros can enlighten me on the places below

Fuzzy
BOVY
ดิออร์พลาซ่าคาราโอเกะ (DIOR PLAZA KARAOKE)
Ting Ting Pub Karaoke
ฟองเบียร์2 บางปู pub&karaoke
Green-inn karaoke
PJR Karaoke
ฟองเบียร์ Karaoke
DD Srinakarin

Thanks bros in advance
Old 03-08-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
yaowaratboy is one of the Best!yaowaratboy is one of the Best!yaowaratboy is one of the Best!yaowaratboy is one of the Best!
Re: Looking for Reccomendations In Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by invasion22 View Post
Hi Bros,
Will be travelling to BKK soon with a group of friends, looking to see if any bros can recommend any fun KTVs to visit there. Abit more on what we are looking for below to narrow down the list.

Private Ktv room
Looking for more of a cheaper alternative girls dont have to be model quality but at least not baby elephant and decent looking.

I done some research online but not sure what its like in those places so really appreciate if any knowledgeable bros can enlighten me on the places below

Fuzzy
BOVY
Ting Ting Pub Karaoke
Green-inn karaoke
PJR Karaoke
ฟองเบียร์ Karaoke
DD Srinakarin

Thanks bros in advance
From your list i only heard of Bovy before. lol
Old 03-08-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Castleclash is one of the Best!Castleclash is one of the Best!Castleclash is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Private Ktv room

Fuzzy
BOVY
Ting Ting Pub Karaoke
Green-inn karaoke
PJR Karaoke
ฟองเบียร์ Karaoke
DD Srinakarin

Thanks bros in advance
i think need a local to bring you
Old 03-08-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

I'd pick DD among the list for best pricing/quality/quantity of girls. Go before 10pm for best pickings. KTV rooms close 5-6am.

Also can go Roman Entertainment. Few hundred meters away from DD. Similar pricing and quality and quantity and playability. Yes can go topless, sometimes bottomless, sometimes can even sex in the room... Yes can grope and touch and kiss (DD and Roman)

Only problem is its mainly catered to the people who live around there, so even tho a lot of foreigners go, most speak decent-ish thai.

Girls there hardly speak english. Most can dabao back to hotel for additional fee as long as your hotel is nearby...

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Private Ktv room

Fuzzy
BOVY
Ting Ting Pub Karaoke
Green-inn karaoke
PJR Karaoke
ฟองเบียร์ Karaoke
DD Srinakarin

Thanks bros in advance
Old 04-08-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 11
NanoBang is one of the Best!NanoBang is one of the Best!NanoBang is one of the Best!NanoBang is one of the Best!

I remember there is one called starmoon.
Old 04-08-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
invasion22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
I'd pick DD among the list for best pricing/quality/quantity of girls. Go before 10pm for best pickings. KTV rooms close 5-6am.

Also can go Roman Entertainment. Few hundred meters away from DD. Similar pricing and quality and quantity and playability. Yes can go topless, sometimes bottomless, sometimes can even sex in the room... Yes can grope and touch and kiss (DD and Roman)

Only problem is its mainly catered to the people who live around there, so even tho a lot of foreigners go, most speak decent-ish thai.

Girls there hardly speak english. Most can dabao back to hotel for additional fee as long as your hotel is nearby...
thanks bro a couple of us speak conversational thai so shouldnt be an issue. hotel is pretty far tho since staying in thonglor area
Old 05-08-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks bro a couple of us speak conversational thai so shouldnt be an issue. hotel is pretty far tho since staying in thonglor area
In that case, i wouldn't bother going to DD & Roman...
its a 40-45min drive from thonglor...
when you high or tired, last thing you want is a long ride back

I can recommend 'The Color Living' hotel.
1100 Baht/night walk-in price. about 2km to Roman and 3km to DD.
Also, about 800m from the hotel there's a massage place with 20+ ladies (largest one in the area).
500 baht massage + 1500 full special.
Old 06-08-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

DD was quite fun. Good quality. Think damage was around 15k for 3 pax.

First visit there, was bit shy/not so hungry that night. Next trip will be wiser ahah.

Was bit far though as I stayed around Asoke area.

If anyone has recommendations to DD pls intro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1