The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2010, 04:04 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
promoboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Chio Prudential Agent

Bros,

I m looking at doing some investments. So i thought, why not get a pretty looking / slutty agent to do it since i'm already gonna invest.

Anyone has any recommendations for pretty looking PRUDENTIAL agents?
Old 08-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 17
fabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant future
Re: Chio Prudential Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by promoboi View Post
Bros,

I m looking at doing some investments. So i thought, why not get a pretty looking / slutty agent to do it since i'm already gonna invest.

how many millions u investing???
Old 08-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 20
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bros,

How many tens or hundreds of thousand are you planning on investment that you want pretty/slutty agent to attend to you?

If you're talking about a few hundred to a few thousand dollars only then maybe I can get my Grandmother to serve you. She don't wear denture and she got no teeth so you don't have to worry she'll bite your......
Old 08-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Insurance Agent

Today i free at work, so have times to write few topics. 20yrs ago 1army friend told me he done with an Insurance agent. Of course, he have to take the policy.

I have no comment of this, only problem is she is not professional and cheap slut. If she is mine daughter she have shame me.
Old 08-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I do invest something if I get pretty one .. But must give some extra service.!
Old 08-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 21
Jojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to all

Quote:
Bros,

U could try go to Prudential HQ and tell them your requirement. They will show u their catalogue of agents for u to chose from. Their catalogue will state their age, vital stat etc... They will also have their photos in bikini, OL attire, student uniform etc....

U can also arrange to interview the agents face-to-face before deciding to invest in which agent.
Old 08-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure .. Is it real .! Any bro have any experience .!
Old 08-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nickyboy74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From some policy they can make quite a good commission, so if they are behind target for that month, may be they will be depersate enough to try.

Try you luck!! No pain no gain. And if you are successful, let me know I also buy
Old 08-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

buy already then do already then cancel the policy within the 14 days cool off period .....lol
Old 08-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 18
KINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post
buy already then do already then cancel the policy within the 14 days cool off period .....lol
u are very bad....but i like....
Old 09-07-2010, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Respect people lah. They are there to make a decent living. Insurance is to protect us not as a bait to trap and f insurance agent.

I got no issue with people sleeping with agents but don't go for the thought of that just to sleep with them. I always has an impression of cause and effect. There will be retribution.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
fledged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Respect people lah. They are there to make a decent living. Insurance is to protect us not as a bait to trap and f insurance agent.

I got no issue with people sleeping with agents but don't go for the thought of that just to sleep with them. I always has an impression of cause and effect. There will be retribution.
I agree with you. But if buy and have free gift, I wouldnt mind buying if I need the product.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 19
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

I am sure there are some agents doing it just to climb the corporate ladder. You just have to be patient and find the right one. Wish you good luck
Old 09-07-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
The_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojolee View Post
U could try go to Prudential HQ and tell them your requirement. They will show u their catalogue of agents for u to chose from. Their catalogue will state their age, vital stat etc... They will also have their photos in bikini, OL attire, student uniform etc....

U can also arrange to interview the agents face-to-face before deciding to invest in which agent.
I think you never mention that "rooms not included"

If you like girls, you will love this!!!

=>Compilation of all my delicious girls!
(for more FRs and pictures)

=>First time Booking? Read this guide!

Old 12-07-2010, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 21
Jojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Chef View Post
I think you never mention that "rooms not included"
Oh yah. Thanks for the reminder bro. Cd and room not included
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1