The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2007, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Jungle_boy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Coolest Private Parties in Town

Come and join the Coolest Private Parties in Town. Paid members only and members are allowed to bring guests and will be informed of date/time and party locations.

Drinks, party gals, dancers that in-line with the Party Themes... Assuring the best fun and enjoyable time possible as membership is not cheap.

Annual Membership:-
Normal member - $888 (2 bottles of Martell/Chivas + one guest)
VIP member - $2,888 (2 bottles of Cordon Blue + 2 guests)
Super VIP member - $8,888 (1 bottle of 3L Cordon Blue + 1 bottles of Cordon Blue + 4 guests)

Join this group for more details about mood of payment and how to sign up.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Coolest_Parties/
Old 03-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

Kindly leave your Samster ID, Contact No and e-mail address when signing up.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

Exclamation Coolest Private Parties in Town

Drinks, party gals, dancers that in-line with the Party Themes... Assuring the best fun and enjoyable time possible as membership is not cheap.

Limited Annual Membership:-
200 Normal members - $888 each (2 bottles of Martell/Chivas + one guest)

50 VIP members - $2,888 each (2 bottles of Cordon Blue + 2 guests + Usage of KTV Room)

10 Super VIP members - $8,888 each(1 bottle of 3L Cordon Blue + 1 bottles of Cordon Blue + 4 guests + Usage of KTV Room)

For the coming party, only 30 members and 3VIP members / 3 Super VIP members will be allowed access... So for those who are interested, please sign up with us asap.

E-mail to boyjungle43@ yahoo.com

We assured the members that all payments made is thru via pubs around Boat Quay, Upper Circular Road and South Bridge Road. All bottle vouchers are acceptable by them.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 19
lor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant future
Re: Coolest Private Parties in Town

enuff of scams little boy, you should know your chance is almost zero as most cheongsters are streetwise people, it is the non-cheongters that are like goon doos. from the calls i receive, i suggest you might as well flip newspapers or telephone directory for phone numbers, call the gullible housewives and tell them they win prize but they must first transfer $ into your bank account before they can get their prize. i receive calls saying they doing surveys (to start getting your age and income info), one even say doing survey for a local media company, one ask if i speak chinese and say she is from global 3g corporation, this world no lack crazy fools right?
Old 05-12-2007, 02:54 AM
Samster (M)

Do not want to explain too much to those who are not even interested or better to say, maybe can't pay that much to enter the parties...

Sorry to be rude but just can't stand those who don't understand the term call security.

For those samsters who had joined the group, thanks and see you at the parties...
Old 05-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I am keen...we are all from negative territory..
Old 05-12-2007, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
mercuryking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

200 x 888 = $177600
50 x 2888 = $57760
10 x 8888 = $88880

total = $32,4240

the total amount of $$$ is enough for the above 260 members to share together to buy a small pub/disco over.. lol...

of course, we had the rights to know more informations. right?

to be frank. 60 members paying 2888/8888 members but only 3 of them are allowed to go with guests... is the 2888 and 8888 worth it then>?
omg.........

okie... i start an agency for events organisation.
pay be the above $$$$.
beside party ger,dancers,etc. (cannot touch) i throw in fl also.. (Can touch,hanty panty but no sex.
although no sex in the events, u can always bring them out for a short fun?
haha.... agree?

not only that, can organise mass orgy with limited entries too..
how about that???!!!???!!???!!??!!??!!??!!
Old 06-12-2007, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 19
lor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant future

can afford to pay, but will not pay to scammers.

just like if i tell you, you want to join my club? got unlimited chio shapely syt girls let you fuck unlimited times, round the clock, 365 days a year, place provided. membership $100,000 but limited to only 10 members. you cannot afford right? cannot afford then get lost. hahaha...
Old 06-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
TowkayChye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle_boy View Post
Come and join the Coolest Private Parties in Town. Paid members only and members are allowed to bring guests and will be informed of date/time and party locations.

Annual Membership:-
Normal member - $888 (2 bottles of Martell/Chivas + one guest)
VIP member - $2,888 (2 bottles of Cordon Blue + 2 guests)
Super VIP member - $8,888 (1 bottle of 3L Cordon Blue + 1 bottles of Cordon Blue + 4 guests)

Join this group for more details about mood of payment and how to sign up.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Coolest_Parties/
limpeh towkaychye what's $8,888 to me If you can get Fiona Xie to be my party gal, dun say $8,888 lah $88,888 limpeh also can pay U...
Old 06-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Devilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDevilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowkayChye View Post
limpeh towkaychye what's $8,888 to me If you can get Fiona Xie to be my party gal, dun say $8,888 lah $88,888 limpeh also can pay U...
wow,if really got fiona xie,i also want to join in,no money also die die will go loan from ah long
Old 08-12-2007, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
mercuryking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

88,888 to see fiona xie become party ger and dance
but cant touch her...
like that also can... lol
Old 11-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

Can ensure that we are not out to deceive anyone... We even have the Pub Owners to collect the money for the memberships for us and they can pledge for us that we are only doing a decent business. As for the fee, it is to ensure that there are enough party gals and dancers to go around for all members attending the parties.

You can join as many parties as you want. We will be organising a average of 10 to 20 parties a month to cater to the needs of the members and also looking at the response.

Themes Nights will also be different and more ideas and locations will be coming up. Even out at Sea (in the stage of discussion with owner).

Anyway, due to the demand for private parties, we have arrange another party on the 28th December 2007 from 6.00pm to 10.00pm..

The theme for that night would be "Nurse Night". See all party gals and dancers in their nurse attires...

Limited to 30 members only...

Register now at Y2 Pub located at 78A Boat Quay (2nd level)...
Old 12-12-2007, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

Hi Samsters,

To enhance our parties, we are looking out for fresh playable faces from model agencies in term of party gals and dancers. If any of the bro here has any contacts, please get them to e-mail us at [email protected]

Thanks.
Old 13-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3587 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Doing such a big scale thing still using free email accts? Pls use some better emails next time for ur scam
Old 13-12-2007, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Doing such a big scale thing still using free email accts? Pls use some better emails next time for ur scam
haha! i like this. wanna rob oso must use toy gun rather than knife mah....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1