The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2015, 01:07 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
az234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

was in bkk a couple of days ago, and went to a club called The Bat Ice Pub. It just opened a couple of days ago too, and heard that it's opened by the boss of The Secret. Anyway, it's located at Ratchada Soi 14, inside Mansion 7 (The building that looks like a haunted house).

Stepping inside, seems a bit small, but the sound and lighting system is fantastic. Came in at 11.30pm, but no customers inside yet! because it closes at around 5.30am! the crowd only starts to come in at 12.30am onwards but the club remains less than half filled throughout the whole sat night, possible because it just opened and no one knows about this club. party with my thai frens until 5.30am and opening 2 black labels at around 1am, 2 guys wearing black with a box on the head labelled The Bat, came on to the stage to do robotic dance. And after a while, a sexy female dj with big boobs took over the dj-ing for 2 hours, and 5 thai female dancers went onto the stage to dance...overall pretty awesome i guess

hope to see the crowd gets bigger and bigger and it will be an awesome place to party till morning
Old 13-10-2015, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

All the lone wolves add up to become a pack of humsup wolves once enter The PIMP G-Club!
Didn't want to buy into the hype of The Pimp when they first opened as The Bank many years ago. Now that I'm running out of entertainment outlets to visit, giving it serious thought. How's the quality of ladies there? The impression I get is its like Baccara quality but marked up by 50% .
Old 13-10-2015, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Didn't want to buy into the hype of The Pimp when they first opened as The Bank many years ago. Now that I'm running out of entertainment outlets to visit, giving it serious thought. How's the quality of ladies there? The impression I get is its like Baccara quality but marked up by 50% .
You are right!

The PIMP G-Club is more like a high class Agogo Bar.
Old 13-10-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You are right!

The PIMP G-Club is more like a high class Agogo Bar.
Could'nt agree more, must admit the ang moh boss is good in makerting and creative in attracting customers to their club. You pay for the fun.
Old 13-10-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Could'nt agree more, must admit the ang moh boss is good in maketing and creative in attracting customers to their club. You pay for the fun.
The PIMP boss Peter's marketing skills as good as Davis Group's boss.
Old 14-10-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Like you, I've been to bkk for more than 10 times over the past 4 years, I also refused to succumb to The Pimp's (or any other G-clubs) high price, preferring to heed senior bro's advise to stick to agogos, soapies and MPs for my entertainment. After all, if banging ladies is your main objective for coming to bkk, then the latter 3 options all give you a higher chance of being satisfied as compared to G-clubs.

But then during my last trip in June, I went to the Pimp to take a look at what all the fuss is it about. And boy-oh-boy I was not disappointed. The ladies were all young and attractive, on the average better than what I see in the agogos (in my humble opinion). It is the equivalent of what we have here in Singapore called Thai Discos, only much much better.

What's even better? The amount I spent at the Pimp was roughly the same as what I spent in a night at Thai Disco's back home (SGD 200-300). And just imagine that you buy $100 flower for a TD lady, and she stays with you for the whole night (except washroom and going up stage to dance). Bros here who frequent TDs in Singapore may want to visit the Pimp to give it a try. You will feel like quitting TDs in Singapore because you get much more value here in BKK. Personally, I have cut down on my TD outings to perhaps once a month because it is simply not worth it anymore.
Old 14-10-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
Personally, I have cut down on my TD outings to perhaps once a month because it is simply not worth it anymore.
555 yes once you've tasted the Bangkok G-Clubs then you'll feel short changed when you go to Thai Discos in Singapore.

The PIMP G-Club is considered mid tier G-Club only.
Have lots of more atas and tok gong G-Clubs.
However The PIMP G-Club is the most humsup!
Old 14-10-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Arrow G-Club Tier Type

Firstly you must ask yourself what is your budget?
Once you know your budget range then you'll know which Tier type G-Clubs are more suitable for you.

Secondly most G-Clubs don't require a membership to enter.
The higher the membership price is, the more exclusive the G-Club will be.

Having a membership sure does benefit some savings.
Unless you can finish your membership in 1-2 visits if not take note of expiry date as most visitors don't return to Bangkok so soon.

In general I classify the G-Clubs into Tier 1, 1.5 and 2.
The higher the Tier level the more expensive the food & beverage and the better quality the PR/Coyote is.

I downgrade the Tier level by 0.5 for some of the G-Clubs due to the aging hardware.
The following are the more popular ones but there're too many to list.

TIER 1
Membership From THB20,000-30,000
• Exotica
• Pegasus
• Piano Forte
• Sherbet
• St. Moritz
• The Villa

TIER 1.5
Membership From THB10,000
• Maiake
• Monte Carlo
• The PIMP
• The Sky

TIER 2
Membership From THB6,000-10,000
• Big Apple
• Claudia
• Rao Srinakarin

Decide the spending range that you're comfortable with and go with it.
Personally I just go for the Tier 1 G-Clubs especially if one is on holiday.
In the past I've opened many memberships from different Tiers but mostly Tier 1 G-Clubs.
Purpose mainly to entertain my business associates and friends as it's more impressive.
Old 14-10-2015, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: G-Club Tier Type

never really tried G-club before and is looking to try G-club on the last day of my bkk trip with my bros.

In this case, from the advise of fellow samsters, it looks like it is not advisable to apply for membership.

Would like to know around how much wld it cost if we were to get just 1 bottle of JD or JW Black without membership?
Old 14-10-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
0898 is Cool - loads of Potential

Think you're being very generous making Pegasus a tier 1, in price sure but not quality. It's basically a tourist trap.
Old 14-10-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
az234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: G-Club Tier Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
never really tried G-club before and is looking to try G-club on the last day of my bkk trip with my bros.

In this case, from the advise of fellow samsters, it looks like it is not advisable to apply for membership.

Would like to know around how much wld it cost if we were to get just 1 bottle of JD or JW Black without membership?
it is worth applying for membership if u come to bkk regularly, else u may be wasting your liquor...1 Black label costs 3900 baht without membership at Pimp, which should be roughly the same for all other g clubs
Old 14-10-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
BlueSteel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueSteel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueSteel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back from BKK and visited Pimp and Sherbet.
Personal opinion is that Sherbet girls' quality is slightly better than Pimp.
Playability at Pimp is higher than Sherbet. (Both in private rooms)
Rooms/facilities wise, Pimp is newer and cleaner than Sherbet.
Service quality and prices are similar with both clubs.
Old 14-10-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster

Pegasus G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0898 View Post
Think you're being very generous making Pegasus a tier 1, in price sure but not quality. It's basically a tourist trap.
I listed Pegasus G-Club as Tier 1 mostly for its hardware and high expenditure.
Only those with business expense account will entertain their clients here.

Those G-Clubs with good quality puyings they'll go by themselves as their mistress or gik might be working there.
This is to keep their secret lifestyle in the dark.
Old 15-10-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 13
Madhrar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMadhrar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Am in bkk now for one night, have work engagements till 11 plus and will want to visit the pimp. Any Bros don't mind going together in a group do PM me
Old 16-10-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
But then during my last trip in June, I went to the Pimp to take a look at what all the fuss is it about. And boy-oh-boy I was not disappointed. The ladies were all young and attractive, on the average better than what I see in the agogos (in my humble opinion). It is the equivalent of what we have here in Singapore called Thai Discos, only much much better.
Don't say liao leh, I resist how many years liao, now starting to feel the temptation

So the deed is done in the club right? Cannot ta bao?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1