The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
glfingers is Cool - loads of Potential
Alex Baldwin does Geylang

was running low on vitamin today (Fri 20 Feb) so had to settle for $35 indon at Lor12. Set my eye on a minah with big tits so approach her. Then suddenly a familiar face caught my eye. The gentleman sizing up her friend looks awfully like Hollywood and SNL star Alec Baldwin. He was clean shaven and wore a light blue business shirt and khaki slacks.

I couldn't believe it so I quickly grabbed the minah and cut infront of this guy who has just closed the deal. We walked to Hse No13. And I looked back and smiled at the guy. He gave me a sheepish smile. It's REALLY ALEC BALDWIN. I hung around to see if he would go through the deal after that. And he took the room next to mine! Can't believe a hollywood superstar is doing a $35 indon hooker in the room next door!!! At this point I was too incredulous to keep quiet. Locking the door behind me, I told my girl: It's Alec Baldwin! Your friend is doing Alec Baldwin next door. But fuck! she couldn't understand a word of english and have no bloody clue who is Alec Baldwin. Oh well.

This is the funniest day I've ever encountered in 20 years of cheonging Geylang!

Cheongster here, you are in good company. I mean this guy used to fuck Kim Bassinger and he when he needs indon ass, he comes to Geylang!!!
Can any brudders here working in the hospitality industry corroborate my story? What's Alec Baldwin doing in Singapore
Old 20-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Alex Baldwin does Geylang

You should have taken a picture.
Otherwise, you are a rich man already.
Old 20-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
shut_up_lah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last year i saw Bush sucking a sexy young girl's finger at a bak kut teh coffeeshop in broad daylight, so what is the big deal
Old 20-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Samster

ok just got corrobration from my friend that Alec Baldwin is in town by invitation of his alma mata Tisch College. My eyes not playing tricks on me.
Old 21-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maestro7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmm
maybe he's a registered samster too..
Old 21-02-2009, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
abuja is Cool - loads of Potential

TS how is your posting relevant to FL Dome 2? How does it benefit bros here? Are you OKT selling AB for short time? Are you giving contacts for short time with AB? Are you posting FR of your short time with AB? Is AB your OKT?
I can imagine how excited your friends and office colleagues will be to post your real name on SBF and announce they saw you picking up a cheap whore in Geylang.
Old 21-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by glfingers View Post
ok just got corrobration from my friend that Alec Baldwin is in town by invitation of his alma mata Tisch College. My eyes not playing tricks on me.
y u never take pics?! wasted!!! at least use ur hp video secretly!!!
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 21-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 20
nihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by glfingers View Post
The gentleman sizing up her friend looks awfully like Hollywood and SNL star Alec Baldwin. He was clean shaven and wore a light blue business shirt and khaki slacks.
You should have taken pic and sent to Sin Ming nespapers. Think they will gv u NTUC vouchers
Old 21-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Samster

On hindsight, should have tried to capture some evidence hor. Sell it National Enquirer or just Sin Min LOL! But there will be more chance! Who goes to Geylang just once. Let me stake out the place and catch him again. Hey this could be a good game for Geylang cheongster. Anyone here can give a name to this game and how it should be played? Seems fun to also catch other celebs in the act!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1