The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-08-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
verve1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

So really look so good ? U seen her before ? Means she is at least 25 years old
Old 21-08-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Forgive me for my ignorance but can any of the Thai speaking bros tell me what the tattoo is about?
I find that alot of these Thai FLs have that inscription tattooed like the last picture on their back.
Is it just a popular Buddhist tattoo or is it some kind of disguised mark for the trade?
It's a good blessing tattoo consists of five lines. For good health, love etc etc. Done at a particular temple in Bkk and actually became popular after Angelina Jolie had it done some time back. There you go bro.
Old 21-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 15
yellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to behold

hi bros. never tried FLDome1 before so thought i'd give it a shot.

read thru the pages of FR (some real, some obviously not so real.. haha)

any good stables to recommend? reliable okt and central/west location is preferred.

thx in advance and watch for (real) FRs... LOL

Please leave your nick if you are so kind to up me, so I may return the favour.

just-up = Solopop . Sailsingapore . w00f . beep . nitecrawllerr . cookiepuss

to-up =

Last edited by yellowpeanuts; 21-08-2014 at 11:27 PM. Reason: added "west"
Old 22-08-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ramo316 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, any one has tried Soicow girls?
Old 22-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
BruceChan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBruceChan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBruceChan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not sure about their gals but I gave it a miss since it's book room.
Heard mixed reviews from babylicious and decided to try yesterday but no one answer. Not sure if gone...
Old 22-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Pimp08 >> Gal:Bea

Been hanging around in the bkgrd for years now. Although there was no fr on Bea, i decided to take a leap of faith

http://pimp08.com/gallery/albums/use...al_Bealive.JPG

Face
8.7/10. A stunner. almond face with nice defined features. slim jawline + high nose + foxy eyes. I applaud her effort to put on make up.... just the right amount of make up. 90% same as pic.

More tan than the photo (come on she is Thai... if you want Snow White, go Disneyland! ) but I like her skin tone. really smooth complexion

Body
8.5/10 awesome hour glass figure. slim yet very feminine. almost no fat on her arms. 163cm height. i got fetish for slim neck + collarbone, and while cuddling with her i have the most awesome view of her sexy collarbone that leads to her cleavage.... a view i will never forget. she also has one of the slimmest waist among the FL i have seen so far (24-27cm).... mesmerizing.

34C++ boobs. enhanced and firm.... accommodating to licks and fondling.

Frenching
8/10 i am not into frenching for hygiene purpose....but we kissed and cuddle for a good 10 mins during round 1. Bea was really into the gentle kissing thing. As long as you behave like a gentleman and not try to stick your slimy tongue into all her orifices, i think she will not reject you. It was fantastic kissing Bea with my chest pressed against her firm C-cuppers. Having a fetish for slim neck and collarbone, i was hovering around her neck, collarbone and earlobes. As I start fingering her, she arc her head backwards and I though i saw a hint of Fiona Xie... FML! And she had her arms around me all the time.... love the attention!

Catbath/ar
no and no

BBBJ
slow and gentle. 1 bbbj + 1 capped bj. not a lot of tricks here to be honest.

Fingering
Allowed but be gentle, i think she takes longer to get wet. i did not paint for hygiene purpose

FJ
making love to her is very relax like due to her gentle, friendly attitude. Rd 1: cowgirl > missionary. Rd2: missionary > doggy, it was wild grabbing her slim waist and pulling her into my groin. shiok

GFE
very high, we cuddled during "intermission" before round 2, Bea smelt really clean and nice. we cuddled some more after round 2 to recover.

Time
not a time watcher and we were just cuddling while not f**king. You get 100% attention from Bea, she only checked her phone once and that was only because i asked for the time.

Hygiene
Bea uses Listerine to rinse her mouth before and after

RTF
Yes!!! confirm 100%. Her attitude really shines. If you are looking for massage, catbath/AR.... please look else where. But if you are looking for a gorgeous lady with killer body and great attitude, you cannot go wrong with Bea.

Central and discreet. nice and roomy. but Bea room does not have attached bathroom.
Old 22-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 16
kenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried pimp08 stable? Their girls look good. Appreciate any genuine reviews
Old 22-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
pimp08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by peek View Post
Pimp08 >> Gal:Bea

Been hanging around in the bkgrd for years now. Although there was no fr on Bea, i decided to take a leap of faith

http://pimp08.com/gallery/albums/use...al_Bealive.JPG

Face
8.7/10. A stunner. almond face with nice defined features. slim jawline + high nose + foxy eyes. I applaud her effort to put on make up.... just the right amount of make up. 90% same as pic.

More tan than the photo (come on she is Thai... if you want Snow White, go Disneyland! ) but I like her skin tone. really smooth complexion

Body
8.5/10 awesome hour glass figure. slim yet very feminine. almost no fat on her arms. 163cm height. i got fetish for slim neck + collarbone, and while cuddling with her i have the most awesome view of her sexy collarbone that leads to her cleavage.... a view i will never forget. she also has one of the slimmest waist among the FL i have seen so far (24-27cm).... mesmerizing.

34C++ boobs. enhanced and firm.... accommodating to licks and fondling.

Frenching
8/10 i am not into frenching for hygiene purpose....but we kissed and cuddle for a good 10 mins during round 1. Bea was really into the gentle kissing thing. As long as you behave like a gentleman and not try to stick your slimy tongue into all her orifices, i think she will not reject you. It was fantastic kissing Bea with my chest pressed against her firm C-cuppers. Having a fetish for slim neck and collarbone, i was hovering around her neck, collarbone and earlobes. As I start fingering her, she arc her head backwards and I though i saw a hint of Fiona Xie... FML! And she had her arms around me all the time.... love the attention!

Catbath/ar
no and no

BBBJ
slow and gentle. 1 bbbj + 1 capped bj. not a lot of tricks here to be honest.

Fingering
Allowed but be gentle, i think she takes longer to get wet. i did not paint for hygiene purpose

FJ
making love to her is very relax like due to her gentle, friendly attitude. Rd 1: cowgirl > missionary. Rd2: missionary > doggy, it was wild grabbing her slim waist and pulling her into my groin. shiok

GFE
very high, we cuddled during "intermission" before round 2, Bea smelt really clean and nice. we cuddled some more after round 2 to recover.

Time
not a time watcher and we were just cuddling while not f**king. You get 100% attention from Bea, she only checked her phone once and that was only because i asked for the time.

Hygiene
Bea uses Listerine to rinse her mouth before and after

RTF
Yes!!! confirm 100%. Her attitude really shines. If you are looking for massage, catbath/AR.... please look else where. But if you are looking for a gorgeous lady with killer body and great attitude, you cannot go wrong with Bea.

Central and discreet. nice and roomy. but Bea room does not have attached bathroom.
Hi bro peek , really tks for the positive feedback , and we will always give the best service thank you again!

Last edited by pimp08; 22-08-2014 at 10:28 PM. Reason: name wrong
Old 22-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by verve1 View Post
So really look so good ? U seen her before ? Means she is at least 25 years old
Tried her once, boob around B, she really tall but look wise not my type... She has a little bit of Ladyboy look and there's lots of of scars on her anus... I had a feeling that she could be... Mmm... May be it's just me... Bro may be u try and let me know what you think?
Old 22-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

hi bro kenny34 for more info and Fr pls do log in to our web for more update , tks for asking !

Last edited by pimp08; 22-08-2014 at 08:40 PM.
Old 22-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

Once again thank you bro peek

Last edited by pimp08; 22-08-2014 at 10:22 PM. Reason: name wrong
Old 22-08-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 19
birdbird1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pimp08-Tara

Sms Bro pimp this afternoon , instant reply from bro Pimp and had a booking as stated coz this changmai lady looks very fair so i decided to book her and proceeded to location, when she open the door, WOW really fair and quite slutty look and sexy , she brought me into the room change and shower , she is quite good and service me during shower sucking my dick halfway after cleaning it and its really shiok , after 5 min of bj she bring me back to room for more action , sitting on the bed while watching her big boobs, my dick keep standing and couldnt fall , she can speak good english so no problem although i can speak a bit of thai but i also not dare to speak as later she don't understand haha but the conversation was very interesting. To cut short her boobs massage is power as i can really feel her nipple rubbing me and even breast fuck damm alright , her pussy is tight she really can make you forgot who you are when she is on top of u while fucking. her boobs was damm firm and i was sucking her nipple and she really like it from her expression ,looks almost 95% as photo live pic... overall her boobs is which i was aiming big , firm and nipple nice .

She is a chatty lady that speak english well , after all the actions she never rush me and even take my hand to touch her boobs thus i finally extend another half an hour and luckily bro pimp responded fast and i go for the 3rd shot and ended my day , really dont want to leave but have to go back work , after all the hugging and kisses , i really do feel highly gfe ...
i will confirm for her again for at least 2 more time before she go home !!!

Looks : 95% near to photo
Body : Very Fair and just right no so slim but cfm not fat with a firm ass
Bbbj - Feel like shot in to her mouth
Cim : Confirm have as i released the in her mouth as she waiting for it
Fj - Power when see her moans and hope can do this with her everyday
Gfe : A nice lady and even go call me must come again and said she will be waiting for me

Overall perfect ending and will return for her for more action!
Definitely a Rare Gem to find even she is the first time working and very hardworking never stop serving me well . really thumbs up for Bro Pimp.All of them are hot , will often come for this stable, lastly bro Pimp was responsive as i like to ask alot before i confirm my booking !
Old 22-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

Thumbs up Re: Pimp08-Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdbird1 View Post
Sms Bro pimp this afternoon , instant reply from bro Pimp and had a booking as stated coz this changmai lady looks very fair so i decided to book her and proceeded to location, when she open the door, WOW really fair and quite slutty look and sexy , she brought me into the room change and shower , she is quite good and service me during shower sucking my dick halfway after cleaning it and its really shiok , after 5 min of bj she bring me back to room for more action , sitting on the bed while watching her big boobs, my dick keep standing and couldnt fall , she can speak good english so no problem although i can speak a bit of thai but i also not dare to speak as later she don't understand haha but the conversation was very interesting. To cut short her boobs massage is power as i can really feel her nipple rubbing me and even breast fuck damm alright , her pussy is tight she really can make you forgot who you are when she is on top of u while fucking. her boobs was damm firm and i was sucking her nipple and she really like it from her expression ,looks almost 95% as photo live pic... overall her boobs is which i was aiming big , firm and nipple nice .

She is a chatty lady that speak english well , after all the actions she never rush me and even take my hand to touch her boobs thus i finally extend another half an hour and luckily bro pimp responded fast and i go for the 3rd shot and ended my day , really dont want to leave but have to go back work , after all the hugging and kisses , i really do feel highly gfe ...
i will confirm for her again for at least 2 more time before she go home !!!

Looks : 95% near to photo
Body : Very Fair and just right no so slim but cfm not fat with a firm ass
Bbbj - Feel like shot in to her mouth
Cim : Confirm have as i released the in her mouth as she waiting for it
Fj - Power when see her moans and hope can do this with her everyday
Gfe : A nice lady and even go call me must come again and said she will be waiting for me

Overall perfect ending and will return for her for more action!
Definitely a Rare Gem to find even she is the first time working and very hardworking never stop serving me well . really thumbs up for Bro Pimp.All of them are hot , will often come for this stable, lastly bro Pimp was responsive as i like to ask alot before i confirm my booking !
Thank you bro birdbird1 for support and we will always give the best service for all bro good day ahead and good luck always !
Old 23-08-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp08 View Post
Once again thank you bro peek
You are welcomed! Do bring Bea back, she is a gem.
Old 23-08-2014, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexandergrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyxfactor View Post
Tried her once, boob around B, she really tall but look wise not my type... She has a little bit of Ladyboy look and there's lots of of scars on her anus... I had a feeling that she could be... Mmm... May be it's just me... Bro may be u try and let me know what you think?
wah~ any other FR on her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1