The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I was lying down on bed..................
Mas nitecrawllerr what you had encountered is the most
viscious hantu (ghoul) of all

It's the Hantu JAMBAN (toilet ghoul)

Moral of the story is to off your Tv if you're going to the loo or
that the hotel is an environmental friendly energy saving hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
knock the door and say salam marikom something like that.
It's pronounce "Assalamu Alaikum"

“Assalamu alaikum” is the Islamic greeting which
literally means “salam (peace) be upon you.”
Old 22-09-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Rainbowlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What if the unseen is a non muslim? Doubt they understand what is salam marikom.
Formosa? Pillars here and there. Quite dark also. Not really that "clean". But Panaroma should be ok...at least to me.
Formosa is haunted too???.....
Old 22-09-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Worst time for me is after 5pm.
In most joints, girls go to rest and sleep 5pm-7pm. If you go there on that time, you'll find "tutup" at the door, or the place totally empty. Wait and come back to see after 7pm.
Old 22-09-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Mas nitecrawllerr what you had encountered is the most
viscious hantu (ghoul) of all
I think in the kamar Hantu tetek is the most vicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowlover View Post
Formosa is haunted too???.....
Ahh. This one my cewek experience it. But that night i doze off like a log..

Thank you
Old 22-09-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think in the kamar Hantu tetek is the most vicious.
Leave the hantu tetek for Pak. You'll have the hantu jamban
Old 22-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Not gonna correct you cos i can't. Reason is,i am talking about SGD to USD,then to IDR but you are talking about USD to SGD,then to IDR.

In my next trip,i am going to recce if bro Blackpage's method would work by approaching the money changer for the rate of SGD to USD and then from USD to IDR. Regardless how the rate is like,the rate for SGD to USD then to IDR compare a direct SGD to IDR needs to be exactly the same. Meaning if i use 1SGD to change to US$0.80,then to IDR needs to be the same as 1SGD to IDR. If it's the same,then i make the exchange. If there is a difference,i will need to see if US$0.80 can get better rate then 1SGD to IDR.

Yes,money changer do make profit from the exchange rate.If i change 1SGD to US$0.80 in a Money changer,i can never change US$0.80 back to S$1. Most likely i can only change US$0.80 back to S$0.95. The profit for money changer is therefore S$0.05.

Next week's trip,i will go ask the money changer 3 questions :

How much is....

USD to IDR = ???

USD to SGD = ???

SGD to IDR = ???

If the amount do not allow me to make "profit" or make too little "profit",then i will just change from SGD to IDR direct. Profit around 65k rupiah leh...i can take taxi from Harbour Bay to Formosa and then from Formosa to Harbour Bay,and still got 5k to tip the taxi driver.
Bro nono, base on my opinion, I doubt can make a profit if you change sing$ to USD and then to rupiah with the same money changer.

This is because when you first change from sing$ to USD, the money changer will sell you USD at a high price. (exchange rate loss no.1)

Then when you change USD to rupiah, the money changer will buy your USD at very low price. (exchange rate loss no.2)

Sometimes the difference in the buy and sell rate of a certain currency can be quite large, that is why money changers, banks, financial companies, etc all can make damn good monies.

Even if you try with different money changer like you buy USD with one changer and sell USD with another by finding out the best rate offered by the various changers.

In the end you will still get lesser rupiah by changing sing$ to USD to rupiah than sing$ to rupiah direct.

This is because the exchange rate differences between the various money changers is still considered as insignificant compare to the twice exchange rate loss by changing twice.
Old 22-09-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Leave the hantu tetek for Pak. You'll have the hantu jamban
I know u would say that. Either she start tickling or press her breast on u, u may either laugh or suffocate to eternity. Hehehehe.....

http://horrorstories.anthonet.com/ar...k-breast-ghost

Thank you
Old 22-09-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
I know u would say that. Either she start tickling or press her breast on u, u may either laugh or suffocate to eternity. Hehehehe..... http://horrorstories.anthonet.com/ar...k-breast-ghost
Now at nilliad centre ktv finding viet hantu. Better than changping n syt viet.so much gfe. Bye bye cp new playgroud batam only 1 hour away
Old 22-09-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siawlang View Post
Now at nilliad centre ktv finding viet hantu. Better than changping n syt viet.so much gfe. Bye bye cp new playgroud batam only 1 hour away
Actually quite stupid come all the way here pay $350/- for viet syt singland cheaper but here safer far away from wife hihi
Old 23-09-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New joint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I found a new joint for booking girls. (I apologize in advance with all senior "hunters" if it is not new. It's new to me, ok?)

MM Massage, right at left of Indah2, while New Berry completes the trio at its right. It was not there in June.
At 4pm, about 10 girls of various look. All very friendly.
I am surprised to see no comments to my post above. This MM Massage was never mentioned here. Anybody had a good experience there?
Old 23-09-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
I know u would say that.
Sharing is caring hence Pak will hand you the other tetek to cucut
Old 23-09-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sharing is caring hence Pak will hand you the other tetek to cucut
Pak, in fact to be frank with you, I have a strong fetish for tetek and pantat.

The most turn on for me is none other than the cewek's boobs and nips. Firm B or C sized boobs with pointed nipples is my favourite.

I also like to see big buttocks of cewek can imagine how shiok it is to do doggie style with her. Buttocks of cewek pointing upwards is very sex appealing to me too.

I believe everybody's fetish is different too. Some like sexy long legs, some like bushy pussy, some like petite size or meaty type, some go for cute & pretty faces. However, sometimes what you see may not be what you get.

For example, I ever booked a good looking syt cewek from a pick-up joint. I was taken aback after having discovered that when she undressed herself, her boobs was sagging, her nipples was big black and round as a result of over breast-fed, stretch marks on her tummy, scars on her body and rashes on her skin were uncovered.

At that time, I was unable to carry out my duty as a "man" after seeing all these unpleasant surprises.

Therefore never be happy too early, at least after examined her (inside and outside) first to avoid great disapointment, hehe...
Old 23-09-2014, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!

Any bros got experience with Goodway Hotel? Allowed to bring in a girl, any nearest pick up joints nearby? I read somewhere this place has in-room massage. Do the girls offer any other service?

Thank you in advance.
Old 23-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyliao View Post
Any bros got experience with Goodway Hotel? Allowed to bring in a girl, any nearest pick up joints nearby? I read somewhere this place has in-room massage. Do the girls offer any other service?

Thank you in advance.
Step 1 : Look for this button called "Search this Thread" in this page at the top part of this forum/thread as shown below :

Step 2 : Click on it and you will see the below :

Step 3 : Using your keyboard,key in Goodwayand click "Go" like below :

Step 4 : You will see something like below and nearly all your questions regarding Goodway Hotel will mostly be answered by bros who has experience there.

After reading few pages on the above of everything regarding Goodway Hotel,you will have a better understanding. I want to answer yr questions,but the answers is going to be very long and many,so better you try to find out 1st,then ask anything you are not sure about after reading.

Thank you for your understanding.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 23-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was lying down on bed. Watching a chinese movie for quite some time. Then i went to toilet to bath. After @ 10mins i came out fm the bathroom, the tv was off. Was thinking old hotel....wire also wear and tear. So i on the tv again and continue watching. After an hour or so, i went to the loo to pee. Came out the loo, tv was off again. I know something is not right. As its almost midnite, i decided to call it a day. Since was thursday nite (i mixed around with malay friends and according to them thursday is a holy nite..for both good and evil spirit), I deliberately on this particular programme live from Mecca, Saudia Arabia (pilgrimage). Guess what..when i woke up @ 5 plus, the tv was still on. Swee swee...no Off. As i already woke up, may as well watch other channel. So i switched to another Chinese movie channel and continue watching it for abt 1/2 hr. Went to the loo again to brush my teeth. Came out of the loo, tv off again!: KNN. For me,i do believe in supernatural stuff as this is not the first time i encounter such.
Hotel Bali is known to be haunted. Hotel Goodway is formerly known as Hotel Mandrian, haunting issues cannot be solved, until a fengshui master advise it to change to goodway hotel, haunting stop.

Hotel Formosa? Not sure on that

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread