The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 7
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Any White Knight to Her Rescue?

Seems she got beat up real bad by loan sharks (translated from Msiatimes)

More photos can be found on Sin Chew news site.

So pretty.
So rich.
Owe loan sharks money?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 30-12-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any White Knight to Her Rescue?

Not bad looking. Character also not bad it seems.

I want to merry her.
Old 30-12-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
So pretty.
So rich.
Owe loan sharks money?
Like that call pretty? Sure or not?
Go insta dime a dozen prettier girls than her.
Old 30-12-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post

Not bad looking.
Agree with you Bro zetrio2002!

Quote:

Character also not bad it seems
Not too sure about her character but thumbs up for her efforts!

Quote:

I want to merry her.
Merry or marry. As long as you happy can already bro. Heh heh!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 30-12-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

But funny leh, she looks not bad, can "sell". Why the loan shark wants to bash he instead?
Old 30-12-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 19
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
But funny leh, she looks not bad, can "sell". Why the loan shark wants to bash he instead?
Ya lor, loanshark kum gong, if she owe me money i'll use her body to contra weekly interest
bash her no money recovered and gets to eat black bean rice
Old 30-12-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
she last time scam others money and kana exposed. think she got bad habit of gambling or borrow loan shark. Maybe she should consider do onlyfans in malaysia like puiyi or join madou do AV or become FL better
You are correct Bro funboi!

Think I read somewhere that she was involved in various scams, from selling handphone to selling accounts to bags or something?

Not yet read about her gambling habit yet but with some digging should have? But - woah - if she got gambling addiction then it would be very worrying.

My Chinese-speaking friends tell me the original article is talking about loan sharks chasing for payment, if I am not wrong?

( Click to show/hide )

Wah! If she join madou do AV, I think I would be the first to subscribe. Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Like that call pretty? Sure or not?
Go insta dime a dozen prettier girls than her.
You are correct Bro LordVader. Some of her other pics are not so flattering. Maybe I got deceived by her swim suit pic.

( Click to show/hide )

Silly me. Heh heh!

Quote:
Bro sexcision, Maybe she wasn't in make-up the day the loan sharks came visiting? Or she not the loan sharks' type? Or she too aggressive? Or maybe they did propose but she don't want to accept and got violent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebull View Post
Ya lor, loanshark kum gong, if she owe me money i'll use her body to contra weekly interest
bash her no money recovered and gets to eat black bean rice
Agree with you also Bro whitebull. Or get her to pose for them and then they start OnlyFans page and generate money from there?

Old 30-12-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 6
z7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to all

Quote:
If she is willing to sell, then no need to loan from loan sharks
Old 31-12-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Loverfight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ybb a famous red people also a big scammers.. she scam lot of rich people money through selling branded product, and why she want to scam lot of money because to cover her ass( gambling n lose too much) .
" All news came from online not talk by me"

I think the big ah long 头 maybe her god father, Sxnny CxCx
Old 31-12-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverfight View Post
ybb a famous red people also a big scammers.. she scam lot of rich people money through selling branded product, and why she want to scam lot of money because to cover her ass( gambling n lose too much) .
" All news came from online not talk by me"

I think the big ah long 头 maybe her god father, Sxnny CxCx
I think I know who you talking about, Bro Loverfight. That one also another "colorful" character.

Old 31-12-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Loverfight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I think I know who you talking about, Bro Loverfight. That one also another "colorful" character.
Shhh, not so good to talk so open
Old 01-01-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
greatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud of

Come sg be fl, confirm alot of bros here will treat her well.
Old 04-01-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1649 / Power: 16
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
she last time scam others money and kana exposed. think she got bad habit of gambling or borrow loan shark. Maybe she should consider do onlyfans in malaysia like puiyi or join madou do AV or become FL better
Cos she is a CCB. Prob wants to scam large amount of money without having to spread her legs, i.e. not willing to be FL or do OF etc

But yet wants to earn big amount of money easily

Really orbit good that she got bashed up

Sometimes life too good for all these pretty gals/influenzas. Just like SG influenzas... earn so much $ without contributing anything meaningful to the society.

They like to earn easy $ from guys, yet always bash guys for being tiko, creepy

If one day got any SG influenzas tio bashed or get into any trouble, I sure pop champagne
Old 04-01-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

I thought loansharks would have raped her and sell her as a prostitute to service the loan
Old 05-01-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverfight View Post
Shhh, not so good to talk so open
Noted, Bro Loverfight.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1